Thread: Dog Face Filter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Just seems counter intuitive to make your unique face generic as fuck by covering it
    I see what you doin' there, bae~

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    Why don't you just go make a site for dating with those rules so you and all the other sad sacks can find each other
    Actually most do have those rules.... You may not be interested in peoples faces but most people are

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm glad to know I'm not the only one that finds it annoying. If it makes them happy it's ok. But I'd be content to see that fad pass quickly.

Ya it is stupid, I don’t want to live on this planet anymore..

7+ Year Old Account
    That's the kind of thing that was funny...once or twice. After that it just gets old and shows lack of originality.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Seriously WTF is with this annoying phenomenon? It feels like 90% of people under 25 have display pictures of themselves with the dog face filter! Even on dating profiles people are using this filter, was on an app yesterday and it was like Dog Tinder... When will it end
    I can tell you what you are doing wrong. Dating apps.

Dont expect quality in an all you can eat restaurant.

Ppl are into the weirdest shit these days...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    Why don't you just go make a site for dating with those rules so you and all the other sad sacks can find each other

Don't come here and give us that bullshit son.

This garbage is lapped up by the type of people that would shit all over anything else that's fun but not mainstream. The same as how online dating and chatrooms were for "sad sacks" until smartphones and facebook popularised it.

Quote Originally Posted by Swalload View Post
    Looks like people I couldn't have a discussion with.
    Cuz my discussion subjects revolve around laughing at people like that.
    A lot of people use those stupid filters and aren't themselves stupid. You sound like an arrogant prick. Part of growing up is knowing that smart people can do dumb things and it's okay to be immature.

Quote Originally Posted by Silvercrown View Post
    A lot of people use those stupid filters and aren't themselves stupid. You sound like an arrogant prick. Part of growing up is knowing that smart people can do dumb things and it's okay to be immature.
    It's also okay to distance yourself from those people too. Plenty of fish in the sea n all that

Quote Originally Posted by Silvercrown View Post
    Fun facts about arrogant pricks: they're smarter than you and they know that smart people don't use dog filter, they also know this isn't about immaturity at all and wonder why you even brought that up.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's cute when hot girls do it but annoying when ug mugs try to do it.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Blows the dragon filter, you are using, out of the water.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side