Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm out currently. When I get out I'll explain more about my thoughts,but I can talk multiple sentences during the 1st 8hpur "day"

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and I'm not trying to shatter anything. Just that I thought it was interesting 2 people jumped on duptis logic and I want to cross off "he must have had something" off the potential defensevlist.

I'm still fairly sure on Graeham. If I'm insisted on being pushed why I'll explain, but I've been trying to keep my cards to my chest because I really rather not give scum an easy time.

10+ Year Old Account
    So I want Crackle to respond but I'm pretty sure it's gonna end in his lynch no matter what now.

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    @Graeham Dont you think its a little dangerous to sit back for the last bit of the day? If someone has it out for you, they can push when you cant defend yourself.
    It's a gamble, sure, but not only does that fit the theme of the game I feel like it's inevitable for me to die early on. In the unlikely event that I survive past the first couple of days there's a good chance that scum will make a successful push to get me mislynched anyway. So it's probably for the best that it happens early if it does happen.

Today should most definitely result in either myself or Crackle being lynched. We should probe elsewhere, too, though inevitably all conversation is going to come back to Dupti's demise and my claim that I saw Crackle visit him last night.

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    I believe Crissi just put a theory down to Graeham being scum?
    Are we reading this differently, or are you talking about yesterday?
    Not really

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Do y'all think Dupti found anything during his shift, or was that dupti doing town dupti arguments without information?
    It seems kinda like she's trying to set some seeds of doubt against Dupti more than she's trying to call out Graem. "Dupti doing Dupti things" Against his cop flip I would say this still comes across pretty strongly as pro-Graem and anti-Dupti

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    [MENTION=1096882]It was D1...

My take, until Kryll came out and said there was a mod error on Graeham's post limitation, Crissi believed based on the limitation they had.
    It being Day one kinda strengthen my resolve, you have little to no reason to truly read into peoples actions or defend them and it's not that hard to bus a team member until you see a way to twist it to your own ends.

Like I said, I don't want to jump to conclusions I'm just putting out what I view as a plausible theory and a good avenue of discussion. I mean it's gotten a couple of you to react and answer it so that's something at least /shrug

Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    Not really
    I'm not sure what to make of that.
    Also looking forward to Crackle chiming in here now. This suddenly got interesting.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

10+ Year Old Account
    ok, am back. Im not trying to sow doubt about dupti, as much as I thought he was fishing yesterday (reminded me of graeham getting my ass lynched a few games before). I also wanted to make sure that any scum couldn't latch onto his reasons to get a potential town lynched because "He must have had something!"

With new information, I have questions
    @Graeham, seems like you have to get 8 hours of rest, just split between any block you like? Why did you sit out the entire first half of Day 1 then? Did you assume you could add more in the later 24 hours? If you can choose your block, couldn't you just choose the time you wouldn't be at the computer? Im going to admit, this is kind of bizzare and makes me feel less sure.

and what I do know of crackle, I cant say if that's a scum thing or a town thing. Could go either way.

- - - Updated - - -

also, I missed Graeham's post when I made mine today at 620, so just now saw it. -_- This is what happens when you browse from your phone.

My schedule is pretty weird, so it's hard for me to say for certain when I, myself, will be asleep. Case in point, it's currently 2:45 in the morning for me and I'm wide awake due to insomnia.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well its appreciated, because it would supremely suck for you to respond when my restriction kicks in -_-

10+ Year Old Account
    So I'm a little wary about Crissi right now. Based on what she is insinuating I feel like she may be similar to that role from the time travel game?

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry, I'm pretty boring Nothing like the time travel game

10+ Year Old Account
    What's all this drama llama voting on me?

- - - Updated - - -

Am I the promptu 'we didn't get a vote off day 1 so its me now'?

10+ Year Old Account
    you were seen going into dupti's room. That's kind of a bad thing

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Sorry, I'm pretty boring Nothing like the time travel game
    You know what I mean by that though lol. Unless I'm misremembering it was a scum role that game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    You know what I mean by that though lol. Unless I'm misremembering it was a scum role that game.
    Well I can promise you I'm not that. I suppose dancing around the issue wont help, so think more of Palawin from the Lost Village rather than graeham from time travel.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I'm dead. Ciao

Vote: Crackleslap

10+ Year Old Account
    Well that explains what a pitboss means

Vote crackleslap

10+ Year Old Account
    So that put him at L-2... should we try to get more discussion or end day?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I think more discussion is good.

Unvote

Because I do not want scum to hammer before we get more discussion. Assuming we have a team of 3. But that's where my vote is

- - - Updated - - -

There's certainly others I'd like to hear from

Yeah, it's likely best to allow time for everybody to show up and say their piece, even accounting for Crackle's self vote. Though I'll admit I don't have too much more to say - at least not yet. Plus my restriction kicks in soon enough so I won't be able to post for twelve hours.

Guys, first I'd like to apologize for my absence... I'm literally having to fight to get MMO to load.
    @Crissi, do you know if MMO pissed Comcast off some how? Like seriously... I can't get MMO to load from home at all and it works fine at work. Only difference is provider.

Any way, it looks like Crackle isn't going to fight this tracking into Dupti's room. Honestly not sure what to make of that. Consider my vote on him for now, but since he's at L-2 no reason to actually vote there this early in the game day.

I'm a little suspicious of Danner right now because he was the only "other" lynch yesterday. I say "other" loosely. He was the other train at two votes and there didn't seem to be much push from anyone right there at the end. I have to agree with Danner's current assumptions about Dupti's possible information though.