Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    Leave your appeals to "good and evil" and biblical parables to your bible study. There is no evil, no good, only power, and for the lives we enjoy in the west, we must project that power in all facets to the world. Economically, militarily, diplomatically, and through draining other countries' talent and wealth to our country. You don't do that with the current congressional and presidential agenda, which is playing *coincidentally* right into the hands of our biggest adversaries.
    I actually hate the Abrahamic religions, but considering America likes to paint itself as a "City on a Hill" I figured it would make sense not to be a flaming hypocrite, but hypocrisy I guess is the essence of what you do.

Kind of like wiping out the people who used to live here or enslaving another group. All just part of building an Empire right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

I like how posters here immediately prove the article's point
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    You are a carbon copy of what you long so hard to fight in the streets. An extremist. Someone so desperate for strife to prove you are the ubermensch, err, Real American.

Alt lite. Sounds like you're having an alt fright. Unable to sleep at alt night. Maybe you should relax and fly an alt kite. Go down to the diner for an alt bite. You shouldn't be treating people with alt spite. Eventually, everything will be alt right.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I actually hate the Abrahamic religions, but considering America likes to paint itself as a "City on a Hill" I figured it would make sense not to be a flaming hypocrite, but hypocrisy I guess is the essence of what you do.

Kind of like wiping out the people who used to live here or enslaving another group. All just part of building an Empire right?
    It's not what "I do", it's about ensuring our interests are held above to others, especially adversaries that would immediately do the same to us.

It was all part of the propaganda induced through manifest destiny and the conservative authoritarian culture of the South that engendered and enabled the genocide and enslavement of millions of human beings. We can do things now to help Native American populations and PoC through reparations and additional government subsidy, however the same ideology that put them in the plantations and slaughtered Native Americans is still alive and well in the US.
    Last edited by Daelak; 2017-11-27 at 05:28 PM.

Deleted
    Which ones?
    All of them.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    All of them.
    You're going to have to be more specific, there are dozens upon dozens of coup's in South America's history.

I mean one nice, cohesive paragraph in which you altogether outline why I am wrong.
    Hey at least you admitted it. You can stop posting now.

7+ Year Old Account
    It's not what "I do", it's about ensuring our interests are held above to others, especially adversaries that would immediately do the same to us.

It was all part of the propaganda induced through manifest destiny and the conservative authoritarian culture of the South that engendered and enabled the genocide and enslavement of millions of human beings. We can do things now to help Native American populations and PoC through reparations and additional government subsidy, however the same ideology that put them in the plantations and slaughtered Native Americans is still alive and well in the US.
    People are allowed criticize what one sees as wrong.

As for your attempts to deflect, America as a global empire would not exist without the tragedy inflicted upon the natives nor without slavery. Both events were critical to get to this point. And I am sure in a hundred years some sycophant like yourself will claim whatever crimes committed here and now were also because of some malignant political force, but don't worry "we are 'totes good guys now!"

EDIT: I'd say that ideology exists entirely in you as a great example of it. As you seem to articulate an "Ends Justify the Means" mentality. America would not exist without what was done. Unless you labor under the delusion that you could have convinced millions to surrender their lands, independence/sovereignty, culture, language, religion, laws and traditions voluntarily without the brutal and psychotic war of annihilation that actually happened.
    Last edited by Theodarzna; 2017-11-27 at 07:14 PM.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcellus1986 View Post
    Hey at least you admitted it. You can stop posting now.
    How sad do you consider yourself to be?

I just want a nice classy reply. That's all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirkza View Post
    I mean one nice, cohesive paragraph in which you altogether outline why I am wrong. You jump from one little subject to another... not worth my time.
    Like I said... your time is worth these posts instead. I am fluent in Kekistonian, I accept your concession.

- - - Updated - - -

How sad do you consider yourself to be?

I just want a nice classy reply. That's all.
    Oh... that’s what you call class... instead of responding to every single comment you made, I should have said you are incoherent and asked for 1 cohesive paragraph? Kekistan oh Kekistan...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Like I said... your time is worth these posts instead. I am fluent in Kekistonian, I accept your concession.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh... that’s what you call class... instead of responding to every single comment you made, I should have said you are incoherent and asked for 1 cohesive paragraph? Kekistan oh Kekistan...
    So, you can't write a cohesive paragraph?

Alright.

15+ Year Old Account
    People are allowed criticize what one sees as wrong.

As for your attempts to deflect, America as a global empire would not exist without the tragedy inflicted upon the natives nor without slavery. Both events were critical to get to this point. And I am sure in a hundred years some sycophant like yourself will claim whatever crimes committed here and now were also because of some malignant political force, but don't worry "we are 'totes good guys now!"
    That isn't true at all. WW1 & WW2 are what propelled, even at the behest of the US itself, as the leader of the world stage. Dozens of countries' economic productivity reached zero, entire new political frameworks and alliances had to be re-negotiated, and we were the only one standing due to our production capability and the leadership of generals from the war who knew how to guide our country away from the political instability around the world still reeling from wanton destruction.

7+ Year Old Account
    That isn't true at all. WW1 & WW2 are what propelled, even at the behest of the US itself, as the leader of the world stage. Dozens of countries' economic productivity reached zero, entire new political frameworks and alliances had to be re-negotiated, and we were the only one standing due to our production capability and the leadership of generals from the war who knew how to guide our country away from the political instability around the world still reeling from wanton destruction.
    America would not exist without the war of annihilation carried out against the indigenous inhabitants on this continent, nor would it exist without the labor slavery did to build the early economy. Or have you forgot this admittedly young countries age?

10+ Year Old Account
    So, you can't write a cohesive paragraph?

Alright.
    Sure, I cannot even speak English. I am amazed how you can understand everything I have said since and is worth your time. I want to hear more about you not understanding me and how precious your time is.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Deleted
    Sure, I cannot even speak English. I am amazed how you can understand everything I have said since and is worth your time. I want to hear more about you not understanding me and how precious your time is.
    Do you behave primitively all the time, or only sometimes?

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-11-28 at 03:49 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    America would not exist without the war of annihilation carried out against the indigenous inhabitants on this continent, nor would it exist without the labor slavery did to build the early economy. Or have you forgot this admittedly young countries age?
    America repelled those who annihilated the indigenous... that’s why we are not a British colony. We repelled the British empire...

- - - Updated - - -

Do you behave primitively all the time, or only sometimes?
    Only been accused of it, when exposing lies and misinformation. It’s in the Kekistan handbook...

15+ Year Old Account
    It would've existed differently if they followed the French model of colonialism and assimilation in Canada over a hundred years before the revolutionary war.

7+ Year Old Account
    It would've existed differently if they followed the French model of colonialism and assimilation in Canada over a hundred years before the revolutionary war.
    So either way the Natives were slated for colonization, so no matter what their destruction was on some level necessary.

As for Canada, another major difference is that the Natives that survived inhabited territory unwanted by the Canadians and the French had no plan to build a country of great extent in the Americas. Once more Quebec owes its existence to convicts and exiles forcibly relocated there. Not exactly Progressive.

So again, there was no situation that didn't not involve a hostile take over or some form of colonialism over people and the taking of their things. Invasion is Invasion all the same.

Deleted
    Only been accused of it, when exposing lies and misinformation. It’s in the Kekistan handbook...
    Tell me more about Kekistan.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Because that's not me saying it, duh.
    But it was you who chose the article..... biased selection

I hoped for more complex scheme; it was mostly about technicalities really.
    No it was about Russia involment... and do not try to hide it was about technicalities.

What? :/ No, it goes pretty much as predicted - drop in 2014-2015, minor gain in 2017, somewhat bigger gain in 2018.
    No you refused to admit that Russia was sinking into a ressesion....

Well, we'll see how it will end up; competition is not over yet.
    Do you louse your work if you admite any weakness or what? This is ridiculously.....

What??? No, actually i said "yes, we are there" more then a year ago. Of course we support them...
    So why lie untill a year ago? It all com back to why should we believe something you say......

Not really.
    Yea right... when was the last time you did post somthing that did not support Putin actions...

Quote Originally Posted by a77 View Post
    But it was you who chose the article..... biased selection
    So? My views are a lot more broad then you think

No it was about Russia involment... and do not try to hide it was about technicalities.
    Yes, it was about technicalities that would enable claim that it was "Russian citizens" rather then "Russian soldiers"; noone claimed anything less.

No you refused to admit that Russia was sinking into a ressesion....
    But how can we sink into recession if we're growing right this very year? :/

By definition the moment we start growing we're out of recession; and as i said in discussions, transition period required several years - especially coupled with oil price drop. So, 2015-2016.

2016: Ukraine created perfect pretext to set up tariffs against European good. Thanks for that we can get some legitimate growth in 2017 that will not be dependent on oil profits.

2014: It is problem, sure; problem that is going to be solved one way or another. There is no scenario that would lead to "And then Russia is economically ruined with GDP dropping tenfold and bread lines everywhere!"; there might be recession in 2015 with drop of a few percents at most that even pessimistic Ministry of Finance wants to turn around in 2016-2017.

That was prediction right there; and it turned out pretty much exactly right, it did turn around this year with modest growth.

Do you louse your work if you admite any weakness or what? This is ridiculously.....
    It is competition; they got to show they are behind to get funding for various cost-saving projects that were canned before, like Baikal rocket booster.

So why lie untill a year ago? It all com back to why should we believe something you say......
    Because just like Americans, i prefer to imagine my country better then it actually is, duh.

Disclaimer: everything i post outside of articles is my own personal opinion. My own perception of events. Fact-checking or proof-finding optional - in most cases i do checks after i make a claim and it gets challenged; usually i just go from memory - good memory, but not perfect memory.

Yea right... when was the last time you did post somthing that did not support Putin actions...
    Like right this very article?

Or as another example "Killer, kleptocrat, genius, spy: the many myths of Vladimir Putin"? Don't see how it "supports Putin's actions"...

I'm pretty sure i had some criticism on him "not doing enough" somewhere too.
    Last edited by Shalcker; 2017-11-27 at 09:50 PM.