Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    I like @Celista they are nice and make pretty quality posts most of the time. They are also one of the few people who make posts of their own to counter those they disagree with instead of just posting in threads to complain about them.

Also because they trigger @breadisfunny and that makes me happy inside.

Also @Crissi because best mod NA
    Lmao. Thanks Honestly most of my threads are pretty crap, but I try to post thoughtful responses in others' threads and my own. Some posts are more logical/coherent than others...

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    @Celista and @Theodarzna for example are some of the most intelligent on MMO-C, but both can be as full of as much nonsense as anybody else.
    Well um....thanks. lol

Deleted
    @Theodarzna is triggering cucks and snowflakes almost as much as I do.

https://i.imgflip.com/201tpf.jpg
    Last edited by mmocd03f375e36; 2017-11-27 at 03:45 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Lmao. Thanks Honestly most of my threads are pretty crap, but I try to post thoughtful responses in others' threads and my own. Some posts are more logical/coherent than others...
    Well um....thanks. lol
    Everybody here has a moment, most however just yell really loud and hope nobody heard them fart as they ever so walk away from the offending area. As I said you are better than most of the time myself included a many times.

I think half the time it's people getting into something they had no idea was going to be an argument to begin with.

WELL HOW THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW BOY PUPPIES PREFER BLUE COLLARS DO YOU HAVE ANY STATISTICS ON THAT?
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    Umm...

At least you're consistent

and probably not cannibals
    Last edited by draynay; 2017-11-27 at 05:09 AM.

With how passive-aggressive I am, I'd be surprised if I had any friends/fans. In short:

10+ Year Old Account
    i like @Tennisace for keeping it real.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post

Well um....thanks. lol
    i dislike @Celista because she's a draenei. oh yeah i went there.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

The Lightbringer theostrichsays's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In my douche canoe crossing the Delaware.
    Not going to ping them with the @ symbol, but Skroe and Spectral are two posters who I enjoy reading, since I know it will be well thoughtout. Booshman and Batman were also posters I held in the same regard as Skroe and Spectral, but I don't think they post anymore.

Also Spectral for taking the time (probably for the millionth time) a couple years ago to explain herd immunity to me, in laymans terms when a couple other posters just acted like it was something I should've understood (and I was simply asking for clarification.)

Khalis and Astwain for having some of the more enjoyable posts, and plenty of snark without crossing into the hostile territory.

But most importantly... a long banned brother of ours @kidkilla. I don't think I ever agreed with a single post they made, but their tenacity and willingness to argue was admirable.

Also before I forget, Bigzo is a pretty cool guy, a couple of years ago we had a thread about abuse and I talked openly about my experience being in an abusive relationship as a man and how nobody took it seriously and I felt like a prisoner in my own home. Ended up getting suicidal. More then a few people attacked me over it, since it didn't line up with their viewpoints, and Bigzo was the only person who stepped in and "took up for me". Silly I guess, but I've always thought he was a pretty cool poster for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by theostrichsays View Post
    Not going to ping them with the @ symbol, but Skroe and Spectral are two posters who I enjoy reading, since I know it will be well thoughtout. Booshman and Batman were also posters I held in the same regard as Skroe and Spectral, but I don't think they post anymore.

Also Spectral for taking the time (probably for the millionth time) a couple years ago to explain herd immunity to me, in laymans terms when a couple other posters just acted like it was something I should've understood (and I was simply asking for clarification.)

Khalis and Astwain for having some of the more enjoyable posts, and plenty of snark without crossing into the hostile territory.

But most importantly... a long banned brother of ours @kidkilla. I don't think I ever agreed with a single post they made, but their tenacity and willingness to argue was admirable.

Also before I forget, Bigzo is a pretty cool guy, a couple of years ago we had a thread about abuse and I talked openly about my experience being in an abusive relationship as a man and how nobody took it seriously and I felt like a prisoner in my own home. Ended up getting suicidal. More then a few people attacked me over it, since it didn't line up with their viewpoints, and Bigzo was the only person who stepped in and "took up for me". Silly I guess, but I've always thought he was a pretty cool poster for it.
    Damn man that great he did that, good you seen it through, it's a lot harder for people especially I am sure to take things without about a pound of salt on here or anywhere online, be that as it may, when it's a real person behind the other end of our monitors, it's good others can see things other miss and maybe make that connection. Cheers!
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Deleted
    They do try.
    I think?

¿¿por qué??

- - - Updated - - -
    @Video Games tickles my weaboo funny bone and @Algy loves Dragonite just like me even if they pretend they like Garchomp better we all know the troof.
    (I actually loved Dragonite the most until my Cynthia obsession kicked in)

Don't tell Garchomp i said that.

I admire @Tennis (ace)'s eternal devotion to feminism. I hope for his sake it does not bite him in the ass.
    I admire @Jaylock Interesting posts and humor.
    I admire @GennGreymane hubris.
    The bearded guy ????

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Katie N View Post
    Find social media and stalk? xD
    No, I can sense things like that

You know who you are.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Deleted
    Nothing I can say...not a single positive thing.

While I may not agree with Endus on a whole bunch of things, I respect his ability to always argue his case with civility and not resort to the usual forum hostility people do when you lose an argument.
    You mean being passive aggressive?

You're all strangers and me to you lot too!

Quote Originally Posted by Zindai View Post
    What will 3 gold and a potato chip get me?

This look
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Deleted
    All the mods who keep this asylum running, you deserve eternal gratitude.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Lol many of which are probably not by choice.
    I'm one of the few then who did. Good to know, I like being speciul.

15+ Year Old Account
    ¿¿por qué??

- - - Updated - - -
    @Video Games tickles my weaboo funny bone and @Algy loves Dragonite just like me even if they pretend they like Garchomp better we all know the troof.
    Oh ho ho. You can be babe #4

10+ Year Old Account
    Theres fine people on both sides!

Resident Cosplay Progressive

7+ Year Old Account
    @Skroe because he gives extremely well thought-out posts. I respect the intelligence even if his political views are misguided in my view.
    @Liandra because even if I disagree with her, she does have good taste in avatars and I cannot remain frustrated or annoyed for long.
    @Algy another whose avatar I like. Plus easy to get along with post style wise.
    @GennGreymane I luv u mang.
    @Iliyra My favorite moderator. I have never seen them abuse power. Each instance of them doing what mods do I feel is justified and unbiased.

I may think of more.