Page 1 of 155
... LastLast

Antorus Progression Thread

With heroic coming out tomorrow in certain parts of the world, it's that time of the year again. As usual, feel free to share any information you might have, maybe about guilds suddenly disolving, new choice of the people guilds (Invective??), etc.

Who will claim the coveted title of world first heroic clear? Will some guilds have better luck with Argus trinkets if the drop is not guaranteed? Will mythic bring any surprises? Which guilds will never show as 11/11 (M) on Wowprogress due to fatigue? Where is bozzelprogress? So many questions.

Deleted
    Method gets world first Argus Mythic.

/threat

Serenity WF for sure.

Huehuehue.

Madness will consume you!!!

Anyone who plans to stream heroic as soon as it's up on NA?

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    Anyone who plans to stream heroic as soon as it's up on NA?
    CherryVodka or what his name? Pretty sure he streamed like all of tos.

I hope future have the same wipefest as on avatar and KJ

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm excited because i get to participate again this tier. Haven't done so since en.

Exorsus killed mythic KJ 9 times last reset according to Wowprogress. Method did 6. Clearly Exorsus wants to win this time around. Exorsus is also the top ILVL guild: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild_ilvl
    Last edited by Atherions; 2017-11-27 at 04:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Atherions View Post
    Exorsus killed mythic KJ 9 times last week according to Wowprogress. Method did 6. Clearly Exorsus wants to win this time around
    Well, the last boss is the big one, it's like who ever kills it claims the expansion or some shit :P

Deleted
    Tagging in this thread.

My money's on Method for WF Argus.

Quote Originally Posted by Atherions View Post
    Exorsus killed mythic KJ 9 times last reset according to Wowprogress. Method did 6. Clearly Exorsus wants to win this time around. Exorsus is also the top ILVL guild: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild_ilvl
    Ilvl wont and doesnt mean squat.
    Something that might tip the scales gear wise is how lucky the top guilds are in clearing their 7 HC split runs...

Other than that, the win will go to the most thought out tactic, which could go both ways.

Also whoever comes up with the best boss to boss class comp and perhaps even race comp will be likely to have the upper hand.
    All due respect for Exorsus, i really think Method is gonna win.

Madness will consume you!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Too soon, Executus.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by hockenberry View Post
    Method gets world first Argus Mythic.

/threat
    Careful. you will get aggro.

Antorus isn't open yet. Another full day or so for us.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Probably going to go to method but it seems exorsus are pushing and prepping hard.

I highly doubt we’re really going to have threads like this in the future. Seems like method wants to stream progression since they want to push their brand a lot more and there’s barely any competition anymore. They’re probably going to end up streaming raids next expac, even more so if they take Antorus.

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    Probably going to go to method but it seems exorsus are pushing and prepping hard.

I highly doubt we’re really going to have threads like this in the future. Seems like method wants to stream progression since they want to push their brand a lot more and there’s barely any competition anymore. They’re probably going to end up streaming raids next expac, even more so if they take Antorus.
    It's not all about who ends up first. These threads offer enjoyment far beyond that.

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post

Why would this thread go away if they stream progress? People love drama and seeing streams will only make the drama better. its boring to just sit around waiting for someone to post a kill, being able to see the Chinese stream Avatar progress was great.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Deleted
    This thread won't be the same without Invective

In for another tier of drama can't wait
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Wonder who will get banned this time

Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    It's not all about who ends up first. These threads offer enjoyment far beyond that.
    That’s true. It’ll probably be a bit different though. I know the threads offer the enjoyment of drama but I’m not sure how much of that we’ll see if they stream progress. It all depends on how they do it/what they do. Guild drama generally happens behind the scenes so I’m assuming it’ll be more professional than that if they decided to stream since they’re basically marketing their brand.

That’s all a huge If though. No idea if they plan on doing that or not though it seems very likely since they’ve already discussed the possibility.
    @Gorsameth responding to you with the above too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zendhal View Post
    This thread won't be the same without Invective
    Thank you, you reminding me of what a gem of a guild that was .
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.