Quote Originally Posted by camicio View Post
    he is just mad because he doesnt have a single WF. he even changed his region and all to accomplish that
    How DARE you forget about World First Iron Maidens, the hardest, most important fight in rading history.

Quote Originally Posted by david0925 View Post
    I would also argue it's actually good for mythic players too once they get over their feelings.

Yes, i understand it's annoying seeing a random with a 955 Grand Design Heroic TF when you only had 940 Mythic, but on average mythic raider will still have average ilvl that is about one tier above heroic raiders with the same number of boss kills. We do observe this in Legion even with other factors such as m+ and legendaries.

I was pretty against unlimited TF before but honestly having a chance to be rewarded is better than absolutely zero chance. The other side argument of "feeling compelled to do older content for chances" is mostly just philosophical too, unless people that complained were chasing high TF CoF/Whispers were actually doing it on all 4 difficulties then.
    the only shit part about TF/WF unless you're a broken brain idiot is the fact you kill mythic and the loot it drops is not good for anyone. That sucks. Fix that part by capping how high it can forge and it would be better.

I'm extremely excited to see Method's kill video, but now I'm even more intrigued to see their kill video and Exorsus'.

Why? Because looking over the world 2nd roster, they have only one character that can perform a battle res. I know that it's not necessarily crucial if you can still resurrect for the second part of Argus, and the first part doesn't entirely pose a threat for someone dying randomly. Makes me wonder if the hidden phase is more of a DPS check and a 'all or nothing' type of thing, or if one warlock was really enough for a battle rez. You know, unless that warlock died. I dunno.

edit; i know it's possible that the hunters are not all marks and they could have been BM, but from the small amount of creeping I've done it almost looks like that is a slim chance.

Quote Originally Posted by EUPLEB View Post
    They'll be top 10 as usual with half the hours spent compared to every guild before them and probably the next 10 guilds after them.
    Not every . Scrubbusters for example should have less hours, and some people claim Momento doesn't dayraid aswell even though i believe they do based on wowprogress kill times (they split raid early in the day).
    Last edited by Busizz; 2017-12-14 at 08:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sjuk View Post
    About fkin time. Lets see how far down the ladder Limit goes now
    hey man wtf did i do to you cmon now

Quote Originally Posted by Jetjaguar View Post
    Come on guys, go world 3rd!

so exorsus 3 healed it too

dat enrage timer must be real

Deleted
    So by 3 healing it you diceroll with how lucky you get with immunities and the chain debuff and the DoT it applies.

And then they just assign 1 person to go ham as fuck at the start of P3 with all CDs and then just die and collect the orbs ?
    Last edited by mmoc4205b021a5; 2017-12-14 at 08:39 PM.

My congratulations to Exorsus for world 2nd! Will be interesting to see who makes third.

Quote Originally Posted by EUPLEB View Post
    They'll be top 10 as usual with half the hours spent compared to every guild before them and probably the next 10 guilds after them.

- - - Updated - - -

The way titanforging is ok :

Mythic starts at 960 base ilvl up to 985 TF ilvl
    LFR, Normal, Heroic (in case of Antorus) up to 960 ilvl

It still would give something to the casual players, but it would make certain that mythic gear in every situation is the best gear (as it should be).
    Not really. I got 985 TF from hc hounds.
    Edit: the chance is low but you could get + 60 tf. Not sure there is a limit.
    Edit2: sorry, re reading your post you were presenting a hypothetical scenario. Nvm me
    Last edited by Demolitia; 2017-12-14 at 09:57 PM.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetjaguar View Post
    Nothing, really.

Sent from my teeth using tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by FareweII View Post
    How DARE you forget about World First Iron Maidens, the hardest, most important fight in rading history.
    ikr, he has some with serenity too I guess, except no one cares about non-end boss WFs

Limit doesn't have a resto shaman which is probably keeping 3 healing off the table. I wonder if they have any chance of meeting the damage check this week.

They do 7 splits, I refuse to believe they don't have a healing shaman

not a main one. look at the Adois drama.

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzylogic111 View Post
    Limit doesn't have a resto shaman which is probably keeping 3 healing off the table. I wonder if they have any chance of meeting the damage check this week.
    I hear Adois is looking for a guild.

Quote Originally Posted by wizbangz View Post
    **Star Wars spoiler*
    It is assholes like you who ruined The Force Awakens for me which is why I went to see the midnight release of The Last Jedi. Why do that, you just come across as a stupid little edgelord.

Quote Originally Posted by Metaz View Post
    It is assholes like you who ruined The Force Awakens for me which is why I went to see the midnight release of The Last Jedi. Why do that, you just come across as a stupid little edgelord.
    hehe xD i try

Quote Originally Posted by lappee View Post
    That is the point, even if last boss is a good one with that amount of wipes the tier as a whole is still a bad one thanks to rest of the bosses being so easy.

However the likely culprit is the fact that WF/TF system allows guilds to have way better gear than before which makes the instance easier.
    I think your point is valid, and WF/TF is bad for raiding through and through. But also Legion had some other factors:
    -2 slots being legendaries
    -The way trinkets worked this expansion, a lot of classes already entered this tier with one ~bis trinket (arcanocrystal the main culprit), sometimes two.
    -Tier sets being so strong, and multiple heroic runs the previous week to guarantee get the best possible tier setup.
    With all that in mind, AND all the WF/TF from previous tier, m+ and the heroic week, you get a mythic raid that has only some slots left to upgrade, and thanks to previous high level gear (WF/TF) these aren't that great.
    Due to all these systems, top guilds entered ridiculously geared into mythic.
    That said, we can't discount that the fights design for this tier were rather poor.

Yeah, pretty much. I've just swapped out my 860 arcano (coined from 3 or 4 Jim) for a shiny new Pantheon int trinket. Guess the difference? Incredible jaw-dropping +1k dps increase.