Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Is Sargeras dead now? or was he banished?

Deleted
    Do you guys think Sargeras (accidentally or not) killed C'Thun ?

Quote Originally Posted by kyuukyoku View Post
    Is Sargeras dead now? or was he banished?
    Imprisoned.

Quote Originally Posted by Pwaite View Post
    Do you guys think Sargeras (accidentally or not) kill C'Thun ?
    C'Thun is dead, though. If anything, it's possible (not guaranteed) that Sargeras accidentally revived it by opening a big wound on Azeroth right next to AQ.
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang
    Donnons le sang de guillotine
    Pour guerir la secheresse de la guillotine
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Halfdrop View Post
    i feel like you missed the interesting keyword because there is no way in hell aethas is on that list.
    He is still more interesting than baine. And hell, being raped by monstergirls is pretty interesting in my book.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Qualia View Post
    Imprisoned.

C'Thun is dead, though. If anything, it's possible (not guaranteed) that Sargeras accidentally revived it.
    I thought the only dead Old God was Y'Shaarj and that when we fought C'Thun and Yoggy, we just "flushed" them back into their prison ?

Quote Originally Posted by Pwaite View Post
    I thought the only dead Old God was Y'Shaarj and that when we fought C'Thun and Yoggy, we just "flushed" them back into their prison ?
    No, unless there is any retcon in the future - as of now, they are dead, as stated in-game, in the comics, and in Blizzard Q&A corners (you can find the quotes collected by Aquamonkey in some of the previous OGs' threads). They can still interact with others through whispers and be revived if there is enough power (Cho'Gall was attempting to revive C'Thun with Med'an's power, and Y'Shaarj - even as dead as it was during MoP - was almost revived during the events of SoO as well), though. So if Blizzard want to bring C'Thun back, this is a nice opportunity since we just get a big wound on Azeroth creating a big source of power in Silithus.
    Last edited by Qualia; 2017-11-28 at 11:30 PM.
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang
    Donnons le sang de guillotine
    Pour guerir la secheresse de la guillotine
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang.

Quote Originally Posted by Tartys View Post
    Sargeras just stab Azeroth with his gigantis sword and Velen breath of relief? O_o
    Velen was more concerned with finally stopping the Legion, the Draenei don't have a strong connection to Azeroth as they've only lived there for a short period of time.

Deleted
    Yeah but Velen's character has always been an empathetic one. Orgrim tells him how he's looking forward to inheriting the Doomhammer and Velen's all like... oh god i'll miss your dad (who i've never met) so much. Plus... him an Illidan seemed like BFFs at the end there. He's known him for about 5 minutes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Washington state, united states of america.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    He is still more interesting than baine. And hell, being raped by monstergirls is pretty interesting in my book.

Hmm... I don't recall this story. Please refresh my memory.
    Let's get 1 thing straight, I'm not

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by serendipity11 View Post
    Hmm... I don't recall this story. Please refresh my memory.
    Aethas is found naked by his apprentice, tied up being fought over by a harpy and a Banshee. She tells you this in the legion fall quest.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    So is Argus completely dead in that encounter or will the Pantheon attempt to fix his essence at some point?
    Honestly, if Sargeras himself wasn't able to eradicate the Titans, I don't know how mortals would be able to eradicate even a broken one. Since Sargeras is imprisoned, I imagine the Pantheon will slowly start to regenerate Argus again while they wait to regenerate more completely.
    Last edited by Chubark; 2017-11-29 at 05:12 AM.

Deleted
    So, was Sargeras just behind that cloud the whole time or what?

And how did the pantheon rise back to alive?

Quote Originally Posted by gypsybob View Post
    Motherfcker just stabbed the planet.
    6 pages so far but best comment. laughed hard at this. good one.

The giant sword once it pierced Azeroth's atmosphere should've heated it up enough to burn away most of the oxygen in the said area which would ignite and set aflame many things below. Upon hitting the sea, the sheer size, force and impact of the blade would cause super massive tsunamis, wind gusts and earthquakes. All life should be dead. That sword should be sticking out of the sky. This would've been a mind blowing moment and could've had us explore other worlds in the cosmos or make Legion the finale and call the next game with an updated engine: Worlds of Warcraft
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I just love seeing all those horde characters in yet another important cinematic.
    Indeed, the Alliance is going to need at least three consecutive expansions to make up for it.

What I'd like to see:
    An expansion about Malfurion's insecurities and love life with the final raid having him single handedly killing the big bad and usurping its powers.
    An expansion about Alliance political squabbles and the ensuing civil war.
    An expansion in which we inexplicably go back in time again to explore the backstory of the Alliance of Lordaeron, meet the leaders of the seven kingdoms, befriend the more noteworthy ones and save this AU Azeroth from the machinations of AU Medivh who has learned from the mistakes of his MU counterpart (he'll be the main antagonist of the 12.0 raid). At this point, us Horde will probably start feeling a bit left out so as compensation we'll get a token one dimensional strong female troll who doesn't really do anything and stays in AU Azeroth at the end of the expansion.
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frumpy Frumpy Frak View Post
    Indeed, the Alliance is going to need at least three consecutive expansions to make up for it.

What I'd like to see:
    An expansion about Malfurion's insecurities and love life with the final raid having him single handedly killing the big bad and usurping its powers.
    An expansion about Alliance political squabbles and the ensuing civil war.
    An expansion in which we inexplicably go back in time again to explore the backstory of the Alliance of Lordaeron, meet the leaders of the seven kingdoms, befriend the more noteworthy ones and save this AU Azeroth from the machinations of AU Medivh who has learned from the mistakes of his MU counterpart (he'll be the main antagonist of the 12.0 raid). At this point, us Horde will probably start feeling a bit left out so as compensation we'll get a token one dimensional strong female troll who doesn't really do anything and stays in AU Azeroth at the end of the expansion.
    Havent we already dealth with malfurion enough?

Maybe while the Alliance is in that Civil War, the Horde can have its own story about leaving behind any old hatreds between them, culminating in Stormwind being canonically sieged, killing a Void Corrupted Anduin, become the dominating faction and assuring High King Mekkatorque that if they try to pull any shenanigans again, the Horde will end them. Now that's Alliance centered content right there.

And then, when we travel back in time, we make sure we take a dump on previously established rulers by making them unexplicably violent, stupid and weak. Maybe at the end, AU Greymane yells "Azeroth is Free!"
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

I’m just waiting for someone to edit out the sword and replace it with Wow:classic logo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    Havent we already dealth with malfurion enough?

Maybe while the Alliance is in that Civil War, the Horde can have its own story about leaving behind any old hatreds between them, culminating in Stormwind being canonically sieged, killing a Void Corrupted Anduin, become the dominating faction and assuring High King Mekkatorque that if they try to pull any shenanigans again, the Horde will end them. Now that's Alliance centered content right there.

And then, when we travel back in time, we make sure we take a dump on previously established rulers by making them unexplicably violent, stupid and weak. Maybe at the end, AU Greymane yells "Azeroth is Free!"
    -Yes, but we'll get more because he and the faction he founded are Blizz's favourite.

- Your idea for the Horde story is stupid. Why bother paying lip service to the Horde if you're going to half ass it like that? I like the rest though, we get to kill off that character all the Alliance sheeple hate while showing off all the military might the humans can bring to bear. We just better make sure that once the Horde become the dominant faction that we never ever ever show it in any way whatsoever nor have the Horde ever capitalise on their improved position.

- Sounds good, though I think we can leave their personalities alone, their MU counterparts were sufficiently violent, stupid and weak enough as is. Other than that, I'm fine as long as we get to wank all over the Kings of Azeroth, put them in all our promotional material (including a series of videos in which Horde leaders talk about how strong they are) and focus the entirety of the story on their actions.
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    Man I still miss Cairne

- - - Updated - - -

How many of those are alive? Compare that to Alliance characters

-Varian
    -Jaina
    -Anduin
    -Velen
    -Alleria
    -Tyrande
    -Malfurion
    -Gelbin
    -Genn
    -Muradin
    -Arthas
    -Vereesa
    -Moira
    -Taylor
    -Benedictus
    -Budd mate
    -Maraad
    -Yrel

Like this is too easy
    (I'm a month late, so bare with me).

Maraad's dead, Taylor's dead, Benedictus isn't Alliance, Budd's likely dead, Yrel isn't Alliance, Malfurion's Neutral, Vereesa's likely going to die, Varian's dead, Arthas isn't Alliance, so so forth.

Only Geblin, Genn, Moira, Jaina, Alleria, Anduin, and Tyrande are Alliance Characters. Hell, Velen isn't even Alliance Either. He's a neutral character helping King Anduin Wrynn with his Leadership Skills.

Now, onto the Horde: Garrosh is dead, Thrall is still Neutral, Nazgrim isn't Horde, Aethas is Neutral, Hamuul is (in a sense) neutral, Vol'jin's dead, and so forth.

Only Nathanos, Sylvanas, Liadrin, and Thalyssra are "alive" Horde Characters.