Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    Deleted

[approved] The Horde start the War...

because Sylvanas think, the blood of azeroth belongs to the horde

Here the Quotes.

We established a makeshift base in Silithus. Check in with our operatives there--and keep your eyes open for Horde aggression

Master Mathais Shaw

The Horde will stop at nothing to claim the lifeblood of Azeroth. I fear that after the war against the Legion, our ranks are too depleted to stave off their aggression.
    King Anduin

We all know the Alliance incurred heavy losses in the war against the Legion. And even now, the world bleeds in the aftermath of Sargeras's final strike.
    Meanwhile, the Horde musters its forces and arms for war. Their aggression must not go unanswered.
    King Anduin

Gallywix has operations underway in Silithus. Get there at once. And if you see any Alliance skulking about, make quick work of them.
    Nathanos

We will bring the Alliance to its knees
    Sylvanas

The lifeblood of Azeroth belongs to the Horde

Sylvanas

http://www.wowhead.com/news=277419/d...7-3-5-spoilers

Deleted
    We already knew that she was planning to go to war. Now was she the one that pulled the trigger? That's the question still left to be answered.

Deleted
    The Horde is angered that their gods Kil'jaeden and Sargeras are slain.

Deleted
    i think, the horde did start the war and will lose this one again, but after this war the horde wouldn't exist anymore, and the alliance break too, the loses against the horde is to increase.

Deleted
    Nothing wrong with that if the Horde does not claim it the alliance would. What would happen if the Horde allowed alliance to claim the azerite for themselves? Blizzard compared azerite to plutonium. If you have a largely hostile neighbour why would you let them get to it first? Plus the alliance already attacked the Horde in Stormheim.

Deleted
    Oh, the alliance search at this time a healmethod for Azeroth and will attacked by the Horde. The Fight about ressources start to BFA, not NOW and the first attack is in Silithus and after this one go away all arround the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Taly View Post
    i think, the horde did start the war and will lose this one again, but after this war the horde wouldn't exist anymore, and the alliance break too, the loses against the horde is to increase.
    It'd be pretty funny if this was somehow the last expansion, wherein Blizz tries to teach us an SJW lesson that all war leads to sadness.

Quote Originally Posted by Pawstruck View Post
    It'd be pretty funny if this was somehow the last expansion, wherein Blizz tries to teach us an SJW lesson that all war leads to sadness.
    An SJW lesson. What?

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    That's not really "the Horde starting the war," as I see it. Both the Horde and Alliance are scrambling to retrieve Azerite in Silithus, pretty much at the same time. The Alliance fears the Horde is arming itself for war, the Horde fears the same thing of the Alliance, and the Silithus quests to secure Azerite are essentially the same being led by different faction NPC's. As it stands we're still at the point of both factions being self-interested and belligerent - but there's been no first strike as of yet.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    That's not really "the Horde starting the war," as I see it. Both the Horde and Alliance are scrambling to retrieve Azerite in Silithus, pretty much at the same time. The Alliance fears the Horde is arming itself for war, the Horde fears the same thing of the Alliance, and the Silithus quests to secure Azerite are essentially the same being led by different faction NPC's. As it stands we're still at the point of both factions being self-interested and belligerent - but there's been no first strike as of yet.
    Pretty much. Also according to MOP the horde and alliance slapping each other makes us stronger. XD So it does not matter who hits first.

Deleted
    Well it belongs to the Horde, Alliance has no presence on Kalimdor so stay on the other side of the world where you belong.

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Must say, as much as I thought the reason for war is gonna be something stupid, this kinda makes sense.

I mean you have this source of unimaginable power bubbling through planet's crust, you can't just roll down and expect that other side won't try to use it. Even if you're against exploiting Azeroth's lifeblood, you kinda have to just because you're unsure if other side will.

Sounds more like both factions are saying the exact same thing, just in a varying degree of hostile wording. The Horde doesn't trust the Alliance with Azerite and vice-versa. Sylvanas is just obviously more direct and aggressive in the way she words this than Anduin.

"The Horde will stop at nothing to claim the lifeblood of Azeroth. I fear that after the war against the Legion, our ranks are too depleted to stave off their aggression."

Blizz is so bad. Why would the alliance incur heavy losses against the legion but not the horde? Did I miss something during the expansion?
    No forces really fought on broken shores pt2, no forces horde or alliance fought on argus.
    So really we are comparing horde losses vs alliance losses in the first broke shores scenario. Voljin dies, Varian dies.
    How would this leave the alliance too depleted to fight off the horde? If anything they'd be stronger as they gain alleria, turalyon and the army of light (assumed) and they gain a Velen that seems ready to take matters into his own hands more often rather than sit and hope the light takes action.

The way the cinematic made it seem was that ally attack sylvanas based off their genn's grudge. Her dialogue in the beginning makes it seem like the battle for undercity took her by surprise because they were teamed up with the alliance to fight the legion. In getting attacked, they were "paying the price for sharing the world" and then she would retaliate by burning teldrassil. Whatever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keller View Post
    Most people on the internet nowadays need a good spank.

Deleted
    That's not really "the Horde starting the war," as I see it
    The horde start with the aggression, alliance not, and this aggression leads into the world war number five

Why would the alliance incur heavy losses against the legion but not the horde?
    to be fair, in the mostly fight-ares are we see two or three races, mostly alliance.

Suramar => Highelves , Nightelves and Bloodelves + Kirin Tor (a big Human-Magic-Faction with a few gnomes, elves and other beings)
    Broken Shore => We see many Nightelves and Humans and Draenei again
    Val´sharrah => we see only Nightelves
    Argus => The Alliance forces outnumberd the Horde Forces, the heroes too. .

Even Highmountain have no Horde-pressence, nothing! we see the big Hunter- lodge, leaded by many elves, we see many Highmountains, but not one Horde-Presence

Deleted
    The reason doesn't really matter, does it? The war between factions is the foundation of the Warcraft games and a recurring theme.

Btw, the other Horde races are just pretty dumb to follow her to begin with. What are they even thinking? If at all...

People acting like this is going to be the last faction war expansion...

It's what the game was founded on. Asking for Horde and Alliance to get along is asking for Protoss and Zerg to get along.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Well, it's basically a repeat of Ashran but bigger.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Why are these malicious characters always given the lead of the Horde. Vol'jin had so much potential and would never speak like an edgy mass murdered. There were amazing Horde foundations that Thrall built up in Warcraft 3 and that more or less persisted untill Cataclysm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post
    Well it belongs to the Horde, Alliance has no presence on Kalimdor so stay on the other side of the world where you belong.
    Pretty much this, im not sure how horde doing anything in kalimdor is act of agression against alliance.