Poll: Vote.

Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    Deleted

To those who quit. Are you coming back?

Has Blizzard presented anything that's caught your attention and made you consider coming out of ''retirement''?

7+ Year Old Account
    Yep, Classic servers.

I'm barely playing anymore, contemplating on quitting anytime, im literally just doing missions and if it wasnt for project 60/70 i wouldve canceled my sub most likely. Then again missions allow me to buy 2 tokens per month so its free bnet balance for little work.

I'll be playing BFA but im not that hyped. Classic servers sound like itll give me a lot more playtime as someone whos casual.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hard to say. Battle seems like a PVP expansion, so not at all interested in it. Legacy servers seem a bit grindy and time consuming, so not sure about those either. But worth a try definitely

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

10+ Year Old Account
    Ill come back for next expansion always do then will quit after ive seen the content i want to see, but 7.3.5 leveling could be intriguing so might just get a month sub and try that out.
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

Yep just taking a break for the holidays to catch up with some other games I haven't played yet

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    Hard to say. Battle seems like a PVP expansion, so not at all interested in it. Legacy servers seem a bit grindy and time consuming, so not sure about those either. But worth a try definitely
    very little pvp. the only pvp will be bgs and arenas and i guess some world quests and world pvp. but nothing is being added. there is the island traversing but that is PVE with a PVP mode for fun
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by starkey View Post
    Ill come back for next expansion always do then will quit after ive seen the content i want to see, but 7.3.5 leveling could be intriguing so might just get a month sub and try that out.
    just download the PTR and try it there for free, you don't need an active sub to play on the PTR, or at least you didn't used to. I played the legion prepatch on the PTR without my sub being active.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

7+ Year Old Account
    Nope, I left because of titanforging. So far I've seen nothing interesting in either live, PTR or BfA. I don't care about vanila either so I guess I'm done with the game for good.
    retired raiding shadow priest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    WoW will never die. They will be back up to 12m+ subs when legion hits, and wont fall below 10m for the duration of the expansion. You can mark my words on that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Will definitely be back for WoW:Classic after leaving in Cataclysm, If they include classic in retail sub i'd properly try it as well but I know I wouldn't like it seeing as how I've been offered free week subs at numerous periods since then and have always been massively turned off by the game as a whole.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimewave View Post
    Nope, I left because of titanforging. So far I've seen nothing interesting in either live, PTR or BfA. I don't care about vanila either so I guess I'm done with the game for good.
    So you watch the MMO forum based on the game you no longer have an interest in...

10+ Year Old Account
    Az from Heelvsbabyface is back to making WoW videos... he spent most of Pandaria and WOD bitching about the game and then stopped making videos when the game got good again in Legion. Now that he smells a shitstorm with Classic servers, he's back. Avoid him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pitar99a View Post
    Has Blizzard presented anything that's caught your attention and made you consider coming out of ''retirement''?
    yes. however they pour a huge can of rotten tomatoes on top of it.

this feeling that grinding is fun, is just old and tiring. AP and exreme rep grinding, TF/WF its all just too much pathetic time sink grinding. it isnt a challenge to grind, it is purely a massive time sink.

flying debacle is another example of piss poor design. time gating something that doesnt need to be gated. the game is fundamentally flawed. too many people are blind to this and the devs are catering to those blind players rather than actually fixing the issues.

i dont want shit simply handed to me in the mailbox for logging in, but ffs, grinding isnt the only way to force challenge, yet it has become the only way blizzard uses.

as fun as some ideas BfA brings, they are still doused with RNG and Grind to such a horrible degree that it has made the game un-enjoyable.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post
    Az from Heelvsbabyface is back to making WoW videos... he spent most of Pandaria and WOD bitching about the game and then stopped making videos when the game got good again in Legion. Now that he smells a shitstorm with Classic servers, he's back. Avoid him.
    What was wrong with mop?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    What was wrong with mop?
    Az didn't like it. He especially didn't like the 18 month content drought after Siege of Orgrimmar. Then when that was followed up my WoD, he left WoW and WoW video making and started a new channel just before Legion came out. If I didn't know better, I'd say the guy only wants to make videos about WoW if he gets to complain about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    the new antorus raid is very poorly done imo. any new players who come back will give up on it soon after clearing on normal.
    Hi

after blizz con got an itch to play, month later not renewing

I will likely play both BfA and Classic Servers, though long term I imagine I'll dedicate more so to one or the other, only time will tell which that is, but if I had to guess it will be Classic since I'm guessing BfA will be out for a while by the time we get Classic and so I'll be burned out on BfA by then.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    the new antorus raid is very poorly done imo. any new players who come back will give up on it soon after clearing on normal.
    I felt really compelled to hit that subscription button a few days ago just because the bosses looked pretty badass.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll most likely play legacy servers if I have time. I might try BfA, I like some of the concepts, but I doubt I'll stick with it since I hated the last several expansions. More than likely I'll be too busy to play either.