up to 1 second freezez. both cpu and GPU usage is at max 60%

Okay so the past 1-2 weeks ive been getting freezez from 0.5 sec to around 1 second. Happening just when we pull boss, loot, etc. But never in the fights.

Both my GPU and CPU is only using max 50% at all times, but then GPU usage drops to 0 during freez. Any idea?

Looks like a broken addon, try running without to see if it dissapears.

Herald of the Titans pansertjald's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Denpepe View Post
    Looks like a broken addon, try running without to see if it dissapears.
    Did this start after you got the win 10 creators fall update?

Because if it did, then you are in the same boat as 10k's of other people. win 10 creators fall update fucked up ALOT of systems. Start and check that non of the win 10 x-box crap is on. win 10 creators fall update enabled this on many systems where it was off and check if your GPU settings are right. (mine was not).

After the win 10 creators fall update im having ALOT of problems with my system. I tryed to re-install windows, but as soon as win 10 creators fall update was installed my system is fucked again. Normaly when i play GW2 and just play some solo play my CPU would normally be at around 30-45% used, but now it's around 70-75%. All my CPU task has gone up with 40-50% after the win 10 creators fall update.

To not hit 100% use in GW2 i have to turn off alot of stuff in the back ground that normaly din't do any thing to my CPU use. Normaly Gigabyte app center was using about 3% when running in the back ground. Now it's using 35%, so i have to turn that off when ever i want to game.

As of right now there is no real solution to the problem. we are all waiting on Microsoft to come with some kind of fix. Right now while writing this with only one crhome tab open, it is using 18% CPU.
    AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D: Gigabyte X670 Aorus Elite AX: G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5-6000 C30 : PowerColor Radeon RX 7900 GRE Hellhound OC: CORSAIR HX850i: Samsung 960 EVO 250GB NVMe: fiio e10k: lian-li pc-o11 dynamic XL:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pansertjald View Post
    Did this start after you got the win 10 creators fall update?

Because if it did, then you are in the same boat as 10k's of other people. win 10 creators fall update fucked up ALOT of systems. Start and check that non of the win 10 x-box crap is on. win 10 creators fall update enabled this on many systems where it was off and check if your GPU settings are right. (mine was not).

After the win 10 creators fall update im having ALOT of problems with my system. I tryed to re-install windows, but as soon as win 10 creators fall update was installed my system is fucked again. Normaly when i play GW2 and just play some solo play my CPU would normally be at around 30-45% used, but now it's around 70-75%. All my CPU task has gone up with 40-50% after the win 10 creators fall update.

To not hit 100% use in GW2 i have to turn off alot of stuff in the back ground that normaly din't do any thing to my CPU use. Normaly Gigabyte app center was using about 3% when running in the back ground. Now it's using 35%, so i have to turn that off when ever i want to game.

As of right now there is no real solution to the problem. we are all waiting on Microsoft to come with some kind of fix. Right now while writing this with only one crhome tab open, it is using 18% CPU.
    Sorry for OT, but damn, is this on specific hardware? I only have win10 at work (typing this on it) and I install updates on the same day they are released (spring and fall updates, so far) sitting at 5-10% CPU, chrome uses 4%
    PM me weird stuff :3

Herald of the Titans pansertjald's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrops View Post
    Sorry for OT, but damn, is this on specific hardware? I only have win10 at work (typing this on it) and I install updates on the same day they are released (spring and fall updates, so far) sitting at 5-10% CPU, chrome uses 4%
    People are having this problem on different Hardware. 70% of people are having FPS problem and the rest of us are having CPU use problems. Gigabyte, Asus and MSI seems to have been hit the hardest
    AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D: Gigabyte X670 Aorus Elite AX: G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5-6000 C30 : PowerColor Radeon RX 7900 GRE Hellhound OC: CORSAIR HX850i: Samsung 960 EVO 250GB NVMe: fiio e10k: lian-li pc-o11 dynamic XL:

10+ Year Old Account
    How much RAM do you have and how hot is your rig?

All try turning off game mode/all the xbox live streaming crap if you have Win 10 even if you're not using it. Right click the Windows icon on your task bar -> settings -> gaming -> unclick/toggle everything in the 'Game Bar' tab -> toggle 'record audio' in the 'Game DVR' tab -> turn of 'Game Mode'.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrops View Post
    I haven't seen any identified cause yet but its definitely a known bug. For whatever reason the whole xbox suite that Microsoft introduce recently messed with a lot of peoples performance.

Resident Cosplay Progressive