Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    Something I've seen nobody mention when it comes to Sylvanas is how she had her most elite dark rangers and banshees scour Gilneas to actually steal the Scythe of Elune in order to turn each and every human into a feral worgen beast. One out of many of her character's malicious plans.
    Probably because the last time some genius like you talked about it they forgot to mention (just like you now) that the only mention of that anywhere is quest text on Alliance side. No NPC text from any Dark Rangers or Sylvanas, nothing supporting it from the Horde side. And there's more! That quest text? The Alliance NPC was explicitly describing the Scythe and its capabilities, not sharing some intel about Sylvanas he gathered. TL;DR: you're full of shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    the horde is so NOT what it ever was. no glue since when you play wow. but the WoD+ horde has exactly nothing in common with the horde from the past. especially with the horde from vanilla/TBC. look at all that posts out there. i am not alone, saying this. where have you been the last few years ?
    Guess we didn't go to the Broken Shore together. Great shame in that. Guess we didn't do the Garrison together. No shame really in that. Horde is indeed changing but its not that different.

"Only Beasts are above deceit" - Rexxar

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    he wasnt tagged as horde, and he was not doing horde things, he was saving the world, both alliance and horde, and his job was divided with the other aspects, Tirion got more spotlight ( btw in the goblin quest he was not doing horde things he was traveling to maelstrom when the alliance capture and try to kill him, what a goofyball)

its only a "stupid" if you want to be, rly, i pretty sure varian was about other places than a swamp, who is not that good to 1) march with a army or 2) build a base

no matter the size of your army if you are going against a chemical weapon, and again, balance the things, cataclysm is all about that, if you think is bias, or it was huge change, it was because it was even worse for the horde in vanila until wtlk

own, too bad things change, and things never stay the same for long, bad things happens to both factions, we destroy theramore who was just "symbol" (when was total legit target) and you guys raid orgrimmar who have both history and symbolism, and it was a damn capital. i would rather have orgrimmar destroyed

he is a alliance leader, if he did nothing about something, is because he is a dumbass, not my fault, he is a night elf leader thus alliance leader

about doing nothing when you people are in war we can compare him with baine, so yeah

wait what? fucking bullshit, people don't like the orcs so lets fuck their lore? thats it? they should at least said one leader, it not understandable, its bullshit. its ok don't give then development but make then absent? no thanks.

and ha, did you forget the entire legion the horde stayed with no trolls racial leader as well, after they kill vol'jin in a pathetic way?

if you don't play the game why should i make a sinopse about? go to the quests on the ally side

you are delusion, the expansion had the same quantity of draeneis than orcs, but they are the good guys, but no, actually archimond was the final boss, thus a eredar aka draenei, so wod was clearly alliance focus expansion.

it is fair remove one faction on the game of 2 factions because the alliance lose something in the past? what a fucking bullshit

again, the alliance never stayed in a expansion like this, in every "horde bias expansion" the alliance get lore and major roles as well, this did not happen with the horde in legion. Its totally legit if you want a more alliance expansion, thats ok, but remove the horde from the history and fuck up their lore its not ok

- - - Updated - - -

this is what make my blood boils.

there was a damn war going on,but all leaders acting like it was jut garrosh fault, he was the warmonger, everyone want peace, they crucify him

and now we had BfA, doing exactly the same things we criticize garrosh for hot damianista
    Are you actually reading something?
    1)he was tagged as horde and I said "goblins intro he was doing hordy things" like adding the bilgewater to the Horde. Really, do ou discuss always like this? Take random pieces of answers and make them the way and order you like most.
    2) it's not stupid make the territory close to your main base (bases in truth, even ironforge is not far) safe for your factions. The cata devs likely reasoned like you
    3)nice, while alliance for example should have gunships (the horde too, yes, and they used them, the alliance did not, again, for whatever reason?), and did not use one against your chemical things. You're not answering at all on every point. Second thing, I said 3 times: ok re-balance things, but could've been done in a way less idiotic for ally.
    4) as of 3), theramore was something we had "close to our hearts". Want to balance? Then make it neutral, instead they destroyed theramore only to make garrosh "hitler warchief" and killed jaina as decent character. Can blizz do something for horde without maiming ally-pride/lore/things. Or at least, balancing a bit?
    5) who the fuck said is your fault, and who cares. I said it's another stupid and badly done thing the devs made in cata. Sylvanas and garrosh acted on fronts where their people was involved. Malfurion, who has actually the power to turn the tide, stayed back retarded all time. Tyrande, likewise. You're only trying to argue in principle, not reading at all what i'm writing.
    6) no no, never said that. I'm saying that is an horde theme. That's all. woD was a lore killer and we all know that. And yes, absolutely true, vol'jin was killed in a pathetic way, we were luck having varian dying a good death. I'm saying this everyway on the forums.
    7) do not try to bypass questions: what brief-summary of Mop would you give? Something which has not Garrosh's doing things into? No? Of course not, cause that was the focus (or at at least, one of the focuses) of the xpac. We had trials of the high something something, which was cut at the second one (luckly for everyone, they were awful).
    8)how can you say the xpac has as many draenei as orcs? You have the horde aligned orcs and the iron horde, against draenei relevant in like 2 regions.
    9)you just said that cata was fair because there were things in the past that had to be balanced. Now it's not right with legion the alliance getting more spotlight for the same reason...OOOOK, if you say so. And the horde has major roles in this xpac, I belive you did not play suramar, or stormheim. The truth is legion has more alliance relevance for the same reason wod has more hordish things: the theme of the xpac required that.
    Last edited by Octavius; 2017-12-09 at 11:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Octavius View Post
    1) Yeah, One raid, one dungeon, just the ones where we end the world threats... nothing really! And acted as neutral (acting because, you know, WAS TAGGED AS HORDE) for less than an expansion (goblins intro he was doing hordy things).
    Thrall wasn't doing Hordy things in Goblins intro because Goblins didn't join the Horde until they parted ways with Thrall. The only way Thrall's engagement in that quest could be considered Hordy things is the fact he fought the Alliance. But given how Alliance attacked first, not really. And Thrall was still one character out of many engaged in those events. Thrall being Horde again after Cataclysm is still not an argument about his portrayal in Cataclysm.

2)This could be ok, If you read the post without the famous horde "bias", you'll see I'm complaining about the alliance losing like complete idiots, not losing in itself. Example: we lost in southern barrens. It's ok, close to orgrimmar, has lot of sense. But in the swamp of sorrow, stormwind's courtyard in practice, we were only able to reach a stupid stalemate even with a sizable army present, against a single horde town. Do not read only what you want to.
    Is a stalemate an example of that Alliance losing even when they are stronger thing you mentioned before? Because to me stalemate and a loss sound like different things. And with how much manpower Varian threw all over Lordaeron and central Kalimdor he didn't exactly have much left to deal with Stonard. Which makes sense given how small and non-threatening it is. Hell, he didn't even have enough manpower in the region left to deal with rebels like Defias and those were even closer than Stonard.

And really, you lost in Southern Barrens? Because Northwatch survived. Honor's Stand (that the Alliance captured from the Horde to begin with) survived. Fort Triumph survived. Only Bael'dun was destroyed. So Alliance was left with not one outpost like the Horde in Swamp of Sorrows, but three. In an area that's closer to not one but two Horde capitals than Stonard is to Stormwind. And even after Horde steamrolled through the region in Tides of War, Alliance still recaptured Northwatch immediately afterwards, even with Theramore (i.e. their power base in the region) gone. And yet, for some inexplicable reason you and other Alliance players seeing HORDE BIAS everywhere are totally hush hush about it.

3)I'm happy you laugh, but in EK the alliance is stronger in most regions. Only the ones near forseken lands see horde prevalence, and even in it, like silverpine, the way they made us lose was awful. Lore does not care about what makes you laugh.
    If you're referring to Crowley getting blackmailed in regards to Silverpine, again, the Alliance was again losing by the time the zone concluded. The 7th Legion was already done with, the saboteurs and guerilla fighters pushed back to the wall, Ambermill dealt with. Sylvanas' blackmail only sped up the inevitable and allowed both sides to prevent manpower.

Other places in Lordaeron? Southshore was hit with strongest strain of Blight seen in game. Without it Hillsbrad was left with Hillsbrad town with a small militia and tiny Dwarven outpost. Alterac was protected only by Stormpike Dwarves who on their own couldn't deal with just one (rather small) Orc clan. They were also nuked before they fully mobilized, so good luck surviving that regardless of your army size. Stromgarde was a mess since Vanilla and was already steamrolled by the Horde once back then. Western Plaguelands was a military suicide on Alliance part from the very beginning (given how it chronologically happens after Hillsbrad et al, it was surrounded by Forsaken from basically all sides with Undercity just zone away). And in Hinterlands Forsaken lost against a tiny High Elven lodge. After steamrolling their way through the rest of the continent. Weirdly enough not an example of ALLIANCE BIAS, even though a stalemate in Stonard is an example of HORDE BIAS. Because reasons.

And other than Lordaeron, Swamp of Sorrows is the only example left. Which is still not a loss.

5)This is the funniest one, showing how much you're not unbiased: Malfurion could be tagged however you want, but with a war in the sacred forests of the night elves, he did absolutely nothing about it. Another thing you cannot change, that's it, and it's honestly irritating.
    I like how Malfurion doing neutral things to save the world counts as HORDE BIAS but Thrall doing the same also counts as HORDE BIAS. #AllianceConsistency

6) the community was on overdose of orcs, so the 1 and half xpac you stayed without a racial leader is at least understandable. And I do not start saying the horde was in better condition in all points, my point is the ally players have many reasons to be unsatisfied. Devs are often complete idiots in general, there are plenty of orc characters undeveloped, from nazgrel, ariok, the niece of varok and so on...
    Yes, because Blizzard just tagging an Orc NPC with <Leader of the Orcs> would make the community drop dead from the overdose.

8) the orcs are an horde theme, so yes.
    So WotLK was an Alliance expansion then? Wow, glad we sorted that out then. Wait, but Saiako said WotLK was neutral... And you kinda defended them given how you initially replied to my reply to them... I'm confused now.

9)I was just admitting it, but adding also it was fair. Just read what I write, pls.
    How is it fair? Horde outright having no faction-specific questslines when Alliance gets some is unprecedented and never happened in the expansions you cry about. Horde characters not even appearing in neutral roles is the same story. This is not equivalent to the expansions you say are full of HORDE BIAS. By your standards it's, I dunno, ULTIMATE OMEGA ALLIANCE BIAS. So where's the equivalency here for these to be fair?
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

7+ Year Old Account
    1)he was tagged as horde and I said "goblins intro he was doing hordy things" like adding the bilgewater to the Horde. Really, do ou discuss always like this? Take random pieces of answers and make them the way and order you like most.
    what the heck, its not random pices when is a another subject. also, he just said to goblins ask the horde for help, is not that "omg such horde things thrall horde character horde bias BabyRage"

2) it's not stupid make the territory close to your main base (bases in truth, even ironforge is not far) safe for your factions. The cata devs likely reasoned like you
    sure its not stupid make a territory on your main base, but again, its a swamp, its not that worth, it would be even better lt the horde there so they have to endure the difficulty of the place

3)nice, while alliance for example should have gunships (the horde too, yes, and they used them, the alliance did not, again, for whatever reason?), and did not use one against your chemical things. You're not answering at all on every point. Second thing, I said 3 times: ok re-balance things, but could've been done in a way less idiotic for ally.
    everyone have gunships, sure, but its not something so sheep, last i remember the factions only had what, 2 -3 not counting the little zepelins.
    Sure it could be done less "idiotic" but don't call horde bias, when its blizzard fault of bad lore writing, bad loe writing happens to both factions, is not just about alliance.

4) as of 3), theramore was something we had "close to our hearts". Want to balance? Then make it neutral, instead they destroyed theramore only to make garrosh "hitler warchief" and killed jaina as decent character. Can blizz do something for horde without maiming ally-pride/lore/things. Or at least, balancing a bit?
    make it neutral would not help nothing, ince theramore was "neutral" in in the papper.

and sure, they make jaina look bad, but they also make garrosh look bad, a villain, you think this is good? think we like it? if you think the ally-pride/lore is damaged, guess what, the horde-pride and lore is damaged as well, right now the horde don't even look like the horde, its just a sylvanas and elf party, you guys are a hell in a better place, with your dignity/pride/lore ok

5) who the fuck said is your fault, and who cares. I said it's another stupid and badly done thing the devs made in cata. Sylvanas and garrosh acted on fronts where their people was involved. Malfurion, who has actually the power to turn the tide, stayed back retarded all time. Tyrande, likewise. You're only trying to argue in principle, not reading at all what i'm writing.
    i said my fault right? i want said our(horde) fault, my bad, sure Garrosh and sylvanas act on fronts, but just Because malfurion and tyrande did act like that, did not mean others leaders did not act, Varian was there, the dwarfs as well

Sure alliance have Bad developed leader, like you said with tyrande and malfurion, but you are being too naive to think the same shit not happens with he horde

6) no no, never said that. I'm saying that is an horde theme. That's all. woD was a lore killer and we all know that. And yes, absolutely true, vol'jin was killed in a pathetic way, we were luck having varian dying a good death. I'm saying this everyway on the forums.
    its not a horde theme, when there is no horde, just random orcs acting like apes, if you wanna try to said the expansion have a bit of old horde felling, ok, but the expansion was Horde bias, or horde focus? bullshit

7) do not try to bypass questions: what brief-summary of Mop would you give? Something which has not Garrosh's doing things into? No? Of course not, cause that was the focus (or at at least, one of the focuses) of the xpac. We had trials of the high something something, which was cut at the second one (luckly for everyone, they were awful).
    so you wanna just forget about all the anduin and varian lore growing? he becoming one of the Best leaders in warcraft? the dwarf lore with moira? ToT with Jaina?
    i know a lot of those things when i did not even play alliance back there LUL
    8)how can you say the xpac has as many draenei as orcs? You have the horde aligned orcs and the iron horde, against draenei relevant in like 2 regions.
    Because it had, the problem is, orcs get more spotlight because they are showed as the evil monkeys. the frostwolves are also irrelevant for the rest of the expansion and they are pathetic.

9)you just said that cata was fair because there were things in the past that had to be balanced. Now it's not right with legion the alliance getting more spotlight for the same reason...OOOOK, if you say so. And the horde has major roles in this xpac, I belive you did not play suramar, or stormheim. The truth is legion has more alliance relevance for the same reason wod has more hordish things: the theme of the xpac required that.
    you think the alliance is get more spotlight and the horde is absent, jut because wod and mop are horde bias expansion and think its fair? jesus Christ. this trigger me a lot, so i wanna jut said this about "bias" and horde focus

in cata, the expansion was like 9/10 horde and 7/10 alliance
    Legion is 1/10 horde and 10/10 alliance

and you think is fair? holy donger dude
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2017-12-09 at 12:34 PM.

It will be B (scary threat ends war early) mixed with hidden option D:

Sylvanas steps down because of _______ and a more rational warchief takes her place.

Fill in the blank, but I expect vol'jin's reappearance (and perhaps Thrall's presence) to play a role here.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Thrall wasn't doing Hordy things in Goblins intro because Goblins didn't join the Horde until they parted ways with Thrall. The only way Thrall's engagement in that quest could be considered Hordy things is the fact he fought the Alliance. But given how Alliance attacked first, not really. And Thrall was still one character out of many engaged in those events. Thrall being Horde again after Cataclysm is still not an argument about his portrayal in Cataclysm.

Is a stalemate an example of that Alliance losing even when they are stronger thing you mentioned before? Because to me stalemate and a loss sound like different things. And with how much manpower Varian threw all over Lordaeron and central Kalimdor he didn't exactly have much left to deal with Stonard. Which makes sense given how small and non-threatening it is. Hell, he didn't even have enough manpower in the region left to deal with rebels like Defias and those were even closer than Stonard.

And really, you lost in Southern Barrens? Because Northwatch survived. Honor's Stand (that the Alliance captured from the Horde to begin with) survived. Fort Triumph survived. Only Bael'dun was destroyed. So Alliance was left with not one outpost like the Horde in Swamp of Sorrows, but three. In an area that's closer to not one but two Horde capitals than Stonard is to Stormwind. And even after Horde steamrolled through the region in Tides of War, Alliance still recaptured Northwatch immediately afterwards, even with Theramore (i.e. their power base in the region) gone. And yet, for some inexplicable reason you and other Alliance players seeing HORDE BIAS everywhere are totally hush hush about it.

If you're referring to Crowley getting blackmailed in regards to Silverpine, again, the Alliance was again losing by the time the zone concluded. The 7th Legion was already done with, the saboteurs and guerilla fighters pushed back to the wall, Ambermill dealt with. Sylvanas' blackmail only sped up the inevitable and allowed both sides to prevent manpower.

Other places in Lordaeron? Southshore was hit with strongest strain of Blight seen in game. Without it Hillsbrad was left with Hillsbrad town with a small militia and tiny Dwarven outpost. Alterac was protected only by Stormpike Dwarves who on their own couldn't deal with just one (rather small) Orc clan. They were also nuked before they fully mobilized, so good luck surviving that regardless of your army size. Stromgarde was a mess since Vanilla and was already steamrolled by the Horde once back then. Western Plaguelands was a military suicide on Alliance part from the very beginning (given how it chronologically happens after Hillsbrad et al, it was surrounded by Forsaken from basically all sides with Undercity just zone away). And in Hinterlands Forsaken lost against a tiny High Elven lodge. After steamrolling their way through the rest of the continent. Weirdly enough not an example of ALLIANCE BIAS, even though a stalemate in Stonard is an example of HORDE BIAS. Because reasons.

And other than Lordaeron, Swamp of Sorrows is the only example left. Which is still not a loss.

I like how Malfurion doing neutral things to save the world counts as HORDE BIAS but Thrall doing the same also counts as HORDE BIAS. #AllianceConsistency

Yes, because Blizzard just tagging an Orc NPC with <Leader of the Orcs> would make the community drop dead from the overdose.

So WotLK was an Alliance expansion then? Wow, glad we sorted that out then. Wait, but Saiako said WotLK was neutral... And you kinda defended them given how you initially replied to my reply to them... I'm confused now.

How is it fair? Horde outright having no faction-specific questslines when Alliance gets some is unprecedented and never happened in the expansions you cry about. Horde characters not even appearing in neutral roles is the same story. This is not equivalent to the expansions you say are full of HORDE BIAS. By your standards it's, I dunno, ULTIMATE OMEGA ALLIANCE BIAS. So where's the equivalency here for these to be fair?
    I like how you change what I say, and how you change way to see things when horde and when alliance.
    Let's see together:
    1) Thrall was instrumental in the intro zones of an alliance race. He let gallywix be trade prince, right? He did things like commissioning attacks on SI7, right? We're talking about doing things for the factions, not who attacked first or not. The devs could've done a quest where malfurion got attacked by the horde and the acted. They did not. Cause the alliance storyline was, in various ways, secondary to the horde one. The alliance had story only where was useful for the horde one. That's it.
    2) the stalemate was in stonard and again, I'm talking about how the stories were depicted. They said the alliance was the superpower (I never said that, you just gave me that info) and then, all of sudden, we were not even able to expel the horde from the swamp of sorrows. The alliance expended manpower in kalimdor and lordaeron, yes, and this is a nice depiction on how stupid was the alliance story. And Tides of war made ash of the allied outposts in southern barrens, a book which belongs to cata arc, I suppose. say goodbye to your topics.
    3)Silverpine what? https://wow.gamepedia.com/Lordaeron
    The 7legion got dealed because of some stolen plans and 4 dead dwarves. Nice. All outcomes were open, indeed the alliance lost. How? Because the daughter of a commander was kidnapped. When I talk about these things with horde fans I get a bit pissed cause everything you try to justify, to reverse parts, would made you really really displaced. Bad storytelling, characters inesplicably absents, low relevance all along an xpac... oh, like the horde in legion we can say.
    6) so they did not change the second half of the xpac because people had enough of orcs, didn't they? Like changing the end boss, just one example.
    8) wotlk was around alliance-born characters, sure. The horde has its own spotlight, I belive. Besides, oh, not aswering about mop? Perhaps garrosh was a focus point? No?
    9) where do you see bias when I just admitted legion is more alliance centered? amazing. And yet, liadrin was in legion, did she? Nightborne are going to be horde, and was hinted in legion. Tauren too. Anyway I said it is fair with legion for what cata was (and because legion is not faction based at all). Now tell me: which alliance leader was relevant in cata? Come on, tell me. We can even make even match for malfy and thrall. What about the others? And how many horde? Like sylvanas resolving 2 battlefronts, garrosh

He didn't add Goblins to the Horde. Garrosh did. Thrall only said they should do it. You know, after Alliance tried to kill them just because they were witnesses of Alliance trying to kill Thrall after he abandoned the mantle of Warchief in favor of neutrality, so he could help the world.

Again, the game clearly paints the picture that Varian sent so many troops to fight the Horde abroad that he couldn't even deal with rebels one zone away. And you want him to dedicate significant resources to fight a largely irrelevant Horde outpost three zones away? Also again, how comes stalemate Stonard is proof of HORDE BIAS, but the stalemate in Southern Barrens is not only not ALLIANCE BIAS but ermahgerd Alliance loss?

Yeah, because Soutshore et al were major bases and had gunships on top of gunships. The Alliance totally could have reacted fast enough with gunships to the Forsaken moving their Blight tanks across one zone. Because Alliance gunships move at warp speed. And Alliance losses being idiotic is still subjective and as such matters squat. Gather enough Alliance players believing in the devil of HORDE BIAS and you'll get enough opinions to cover any and all Alliance loss as idiotic and a proof of HORDE BIAS COVFEFE. I can't even count how many times I've read the same bullshit even about Andorhal, which was simply unwinnable by the Alliance.

I'm sorry, balancing a bit? What was Theramore balanced by in the first place? Where's the huge-ass Horde non-capital city between Stormwind and Ironforge? I must have missed that one. And I'm sure making Theramore neutral after it was the Alliance staging ground for their offensive in Horde part of Kalimdor rather than having the Horde destroy it would have been believable storytelling.

Because from perspective of Malfurion Azshara, Deathwing and Ragnaros conspiring to turn Hyjal into ash is more of a threat than Horde unsuccessfully fucking around Ashenvale. And it's not like Malfurion remained neutral just because Blizzard didn't want to write him. Aside from his activity in Darkshore and Hyjal (which somehow does not count as him acting on the fronts where his people were involved because who the fuck knows why; also, never mind that there were still Alliance leaders doing stuff, comparable to Sylvanas and Garrosh acting and the rest Horde leaders sleeping), his lack of involvement against the Horde had in-lore repercussions from Night Elven society. Which is actually believable racial storytelling.

Aside from WotLK being Alliance themed, what about the dungeon with Thrall? Because let's mix this part of your logic with your "Garrosh was the end boss of MoP so it's Horde expansion" logic. Thanks to Benedictus we get two reasons for why that dungeon is Alliance focused! And only one for why it's Horde focused. And yet it's still ERMAHGERD HORDE BIAS. Because fuck even internal logic. HORDE BIAS must triumph no matter what.

One of the focuses, you say? Damn, that HORDE BIAS. Trials of the High King obviously doesn't count because subjective opinions. Blizzard going out of the way to give you a fist pump moment just to appease you doesn't count either. Because fists are related to aggression and Horde likes aggression. So Alliance fist pump moment was actually HORDE BIAS in disguise. Care to name a single event in MoP which had no Alliance involvement equivalent for Horde stories?

And TBC had Alliance-aligned Eredar, Alliance Eredar, neutral Eredar, Illidari Eredar and Legion Eredar. TBC was Alliance expansion all along! So with Vanilla (zone imbalance), TBC and WotLK being Alliance and Cata, MoP and WoD being Horde, how comes Legion needed to lean towards Alliance again?

But Cata balanced actually countable zone imbalance from Vanilla. What is Legion supposed to balance? You not liking Alliance storylines from Cata? And look at all dem Horde roles in 7.2. Oh, wait, it's still the first patch ever when Alliance got a unique storyline and the Horde got squat, with there being no example of things going the other way around. And there are still more Horde races with a significant link to the Legion than there are Alliance ones, so the claim that that the theme has more Alliance relevance is still bogus.
    Last edited by Mehrunes; 2017-12-10 at 10:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Banorak View Post
    Guess we didn't go to the Broken Shore together. Great shame in that. Guess we didn't do the Garrison together. No shame really in that. Horde is indeed changing but its not that different.
    looks like me and some other ppl have another oppinion here. but thats fine.

The Horde got to destroy Theramore, the Alliance said some mean words in Orgrimmar. The two are not comparable. Especially because now Teldrassil is getting burned. Should have let Jaina drown them all.
    Last edited by Khirok; 2017-12-09 at 01:12 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayto View Post
    The Horde got to destroy Theramore, the Alliance said some mean words in Orgrimmar. The two are not comparable. Especially because now Teldrassil is getting burned. Should have let Jaina drown them all.
    we destroy theramore because they deserve, you did not just said mean words in orgrimmar, your title of orgrimmar conqueror said otherwise, they are totally comparable. teldrasil is getting burned and lordaeron is destroyed

do you realize if Jaina drown orgrimamar, the alliance would have lost right? varian and the entire alliance marine dead, and Garrosh would prob survive with the krakens?
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2017-12-09 at 05:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    we destroy theramore because they deserve, you did not just mean words in orgrimr, you title or orgrimmar conquer said otherwise, they are tottaly comparable. teldrasil is getting burned and lordaeron is detroyed

do you realize if Jaina drown orgrimamar, the alliance would have lost right? varian and the entire alliance marine dead, and Garrosh would prob survive with the krakens?
    Really? Because the only thing that changed was a small plaque, while Theramore is still a ruin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SyrahGrunt View Post
    Yeah, once again we Horde will get the shorter end of the stick, and once again Alliance will end up being the "goody two-shoes" faction who eventually wins in the end, because Blizzard obviously can't deal with the whinier part of their fanbase that would shitstorm their forums so hard if the Alliance ever loses anything again... I mean... Remember Theramore's destruction ? Remember Southshore ? (a place no one even went to anyway) Hell... remember how Blood Elves were horde only and Night Elves were Alliance only ?
    The horde are not evil.
    Their culture is just different.
    Rule of the strongest = fair.
    While allies have all kinds of ethics and honor, which the orcs, trolls, and sylvanas, see as weakness mostly.
    So, by human-ethics, yes, the horde are a lot more "bad" than the alliance. Like 23456789% more "bad".
    But by orcish-ethics, they are just doing the natural thing. Defeat the weak and take their stuff.
    ___

I dont see any allies whining here, just one hordie (i assume).
    ___

Cant argue about the Void Elves, prepair for the big return of all those emo weebs that went Horde in TBC.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SyrahGrunt View Post
    Yeah, once again we Horde will get the shorter end of the stick, and once again Alliance will end up being the "goody two-shoes" faction who eventually wins in the end, because Blizzard obviously can't deal with the whinier part of their fanbase that would shitstorm their forums so hard if the Alliance ever loses anything again... I mean... Remember Theramore's destruction ? Remember Southshore ? (a place no one even went to anyway) Hell... remember how Blood Elves were horde only and Night Elves were Alliance only ?
    The horde are not evil.
    Their culture is just different.
    Rule of the strongest = fair.
    While allies have all kinds of ethics and honor, which the orcs and trolls see as weakness mostly.
    So, by human-ethics, yes, the horde are a lot more "bad" than the alliance. Like 23456789% more "bad".
    But by orcish-ethics, they are just doing the natural thing. Defeat the weak and take their stuff.
    ___

I dont see any allies whining here, just one hordie (i assume).
    ___

Why whine about being the baddies? Most people that chose the horde originally in vanilla, liked the fact that they were the aggressors.
    But then later whine about it?
    ___

Shorter end of a stick? Blizzard constantly shits on their lore, and logic, just to boost the Horde's power, and make it on par with the Alliance, so that they could have a chance against them. And you say they get the short end of the stick? Obsurd.
    ___

Cant argue about the Void Elves, prepair for the big return of all those emo weebs that went Horde in TBC.
    Last edited by Alex86el; 2017-12-15 at 07:19 AM.