Poll: Will you be Pre-Ordering BfA?

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    yes, if pre order brings the 4 allied races

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    yes, if pre order brings the 4 allied races
    Same tbh. I don't want to level Legion toons outside of Legion.
    "It really do be like that sometimes..."

5+ Year Old Account
    If the pre-order allows access to allied races then yes.
    Last edited by Helaku; 2017-12-06 at 02:42 AM.

I usually do, but the question is how early. If pre-order bonus is good for me, then asap. If it's meh, then maybe a couple of weeks before release just so I don't forget. Also probably will be buying it with gold so don't want to wait for the last moment and crazy token prices.

Yep. Physical collector’s edition, like always.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    I will.

What it comes with depends on how soon I do though. If Allied races are part of a "preorder now and get access immediately", yes.
    Yeah same here.

The void elves are an instant purchase for me.

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    No because Physical Collector's Edition as I have since I started my first expansion release with WotLK. Expecting the usual disappointments of it not arriving prior to release due to Amazon being unable to ship it and it turning up a good few hours after everyone else is playing together on release night. On top of that I'm expecting some early releases, likely Nightborne/Void Elf/Highmountain/Lightforged a bit earlier, which I won't be able to access either.

Would love for retailers to be able to say to Blizzard: 'yeah, this guy's bought it. We'll send him his code early and he can receive the box on release day so he can get all the things everyone else gets' or even the other way round.
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

Preordering Legion gave me a headstart on my Demon Hunter, surely something good would come out of preordering BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Simple question, will you be Pre-Ordering BfA?

I know I will. I need to buy 3 of them for the 2 accounts that I have, and one for my wife.

Plus I pre order because all the goodies they will inevitably give me
    If it comes with the bonus of getting the first 4 allied races early, I will be. Otherwise no.

If it means I will be able to create a new character before the next xpak, then definitely. I will need some incentive, level boost, new race, ect, but if that happens, I'm all in.

If not, it's day one anyway, so honestly it doesn't really matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Chakah View Post
    Depends on if Blizzard finally fixes the problems with pre-ordering the collector's edition.
    FUCK seriously.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

So far im not impressed with what I've seen of it, so no. Early to tell for sure though, maybe they'll knock my socks off with stuff later /shrug
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

I will bc I want the 110 boost, plus im gonna buy it anyways so...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

7+ Year Old Account
    Yes, but unlikely to be in the first moment, and being "at or before 8.0 launch"

10+ Year Old Account
    If they offer four of the allied races as the preorder bonus, then yeah, probably. Or something else as juicy as the demon hunter pre-order bonus they had with Legion.

I do miss collecting the boxes, though. Last box I have is MoP :/

If Blizz gives us something yeah, if not nope.

I view Blizz's previous couple of pre-orders as pre-orders done right, you get a bonus for it and they still deliver a high quality product, if more companies did pre-orders that way there wouldn't be so much problem with them. At least in my opinion.
    When I was younger I used to hope bad things wouldn't happen.
    Now I just hope they're at least funny when they do.

Depends on whether i get in the beta or not. If i get to play the beta then i most likely won't buy BfA, all i really want to do is lvl up a Zandalari troll and finish the troll zones.

I don't find WoW very entertaining anymore, and i'm simply not willing to commit any more than a couple of hrs a week to the game. There too many games out there 10 times more entertaining. What will BfA bring anyways? More zones, more quests, more dungeons, more raids, more of the same crap we've been doing for 13 years. The lack of creativity and innovation is appalling.

I never pre-order. The incentives are not worth it.

I always pre order right away. Even though after every announcement I say I won't ... can't resist it.

I probably pre-order if it enables me to unlock and start playing allied races before launch (which looks like that is going to be the case). Otherwise, I'll "pre-order" on the last possible day only if there is a neat ingame reward tied to it.
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?