Page 1 of 15
... LastLast
    Deleted

Thumbs up Communism : Practical. Rational. Inevitable.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GyWZr9H8qBY

If you don't believe me, take it from the beings that will make it possible.

On a more serious note, I just binge read a fair chunk of that debate.org page and recommend it to anyone whose mind isn't shut to challenging his beliefs : http://www.debate.org/opinions/is-communism-inevitable

Let us remind, yet again, that communism is just the common ownership of the means of proлduction. It doesn't have to be USSR-like.

Communism cannot exist as long as there are people that disagree. It's simply impossible. True communism involves no leadership. It involves no authority, no elite, no money, no trade. For that to work, everyone (every single person) must agree to pull their weight, without being compelled to do so. In order to compel someone, there must be some sort of authority, and as soon as there is any measure of authority, communism no longer exists. It is virtually impossible to get any group of people to unanimously agree anything. Even more so to get them to agree on everything. Communism, by definition, is an impossible dream.
    Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    WoW is ending soon. Mark my words right here right now.
    They're shifting to a Diablo MMO and putting World of Warcraft on hold for the moment/a while.
    Prophet tikcol at your disposal any day, any time.
    Spoken by the great prophet on 6/29/17

How you will keep people from escaping the country?

Also, there are only 14 random people on the debate.org post you linked. 14 votes. Must be inevitable
    Last edited by d00mGuArD; 2017-12-06 at 10:21 PM.

Deleted
    Communism is pure shit .

No thx

10+ Year Old Account
    I like working a little harder than my neighbor to have a nice vacation or a decent bottle of wine.

No thanks

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurata View Post
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GyWZr9H8qBY

If you don't believe me, take it from the beings that will make it possible.

On a more serious note, I just binge read a fair chunk of that debate.org page and recommend it to anyone whose mind isn't shut to challenging his beliefs : http://www.debate.org/opinions/is-communism-inevitable

Let us remind, yet again, that communism is just the common ownership of the means of proлduction. It doesn't have to be USSR-like.
    Dont you have someones power grid to overload?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Molis View Post
    I like working a little harder than my neighbor to have a nice vacation or a decent bottle of wine.

No thanks
    I work harder than you and your neighbor combined. You know who gets richer off my hard work, my boss.

Quote Originally Posted by nanook12 View Post
    I work harder than you and your neighbor combined. You know who gets richer off my hard work, my boss.
    But you're using tools your boss paid for to supply so you could produce things with them, no?

I am not qualified on Communism enough.

Maybe its good for a perfect world where nothing has to be produced anymore and people can commit themselves to leisure only? But i doubt people will ever reach a point when they wont want to be paid?

Capitalism is great, you can also have common ownership of means of production via shares? Everything is based on agreement of parties. Most people dont utilise capitalism to full potential but rather whine and want everything handed to them?

I love to participate in financial markets also. Anyone can.

7+ Year Old Account
    How can you possibly know that?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post
    Dont you have someones power grid to overload?
    I don't engage in such activity

Why don't you go find yourself another hentai avatar in your fap folder and don't derail this thread? Or I'll report your spam

Quote Originally Posted by Danuru View Post
    Communism cannot exist as long as there are people that disagree.
    This. ^ There is nothing left to discuss about this topic because there are people in this very thread that disagree that prove this.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by meheez View Post
    I am not qualified on Communism enough.

Maybe its good for a perfect world where nothing has to be produced anymore and people can commit themselves to leisure only? But i doubt people will ever reach a point when they wont want to be paid?

Capitalism is great, you can also have common ownership of means of production via shares? Everything is based on agreement of parties. Most people dont utilise capitalism to full potential but rather whine and want everything handed to them?

I love to participate in financial markets also. Anyone can.
    Because I have had to take trips to the hospital after my shift was over due to dehydration. You try cleaning out a large oil storage tank in the middle of 115 degree F summers while wearing plastic tyvec suit and using a steam cleaner. The majority of the people on this forum have no idea about the brutality that is real hard work.

Because I have had to take trips to the hospital after my shift was over due to dehydration. You try cleaning out a large oil storage tank in the middle of 115 degree F summers while wearing plastic tyvec suit and using a steam cleaner. The majority of the people on this forum have no idea about the brutality that is real hard work.
    Preach it! Thanks for working that hard, by the way, foundation workers are the ONLY reason our nation can stand tall!

Because I have had to take trips to the hospital after my shift was over due to dehydration.
    Its complex, maybe health care is bad i agree. But maybe it can be improved in capitalism somehow?

You try cleaning out a large oil storage tank in the middle of 115 degree F summers while wearing plastic tyvec suit and using a steam cleaner.
    Work isnt just physical, thats undeniable. I can run a decent half marathon, but i find it hard to sit down and read a book for longer than 15 minutes. Really.

You can always start your own company with people you wanna work with and admire?

Deleted
    Capitalism in "Raw Form" is the best. You take the raw aspect out of it when governments give bail outs to bankers and failing businesses. The beauty real capitalism is that we as consumers can vote with our wallets, but now if a business is doing bad, then bailout from taxpayers is given and the aspect of voting with our wallets disappears.
    There are moral arguments that can be made regarding not bailing out businesses, such as, oh, X amount of people will become jobless. Sorry, but a business needs to improve if it wants customer's money.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurata View Post
    I don't engage in such activity

Why don't you go find yourself another hentai avatar in your fap folder and don't derail this thread? Or I'll report your spam
    It's impossible to derail something that is off-road. I'm unsure how many threads on exactly this that you've created, but you keep making this same thread again and again to the same results.
    To take the high road on someone you need to start out by not being below them.

But it's fun to know that such a tough-talking Communist can't handle cartoons, so yeah maybe I will!

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe you should've just had something to drink.

Deleted
    I wouldn't hold breath for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Communism: Impractical, irrational and not going to happen. But I hear it works good for bees and ants.

7+ Year Old Account
    So you work a shit job with little to no chance to progress further, and instead of actually trying to find something better, or improving yourself to fit another, better job, you sit on forums and bitch about how hard you work while you stay poor and your boss gets richer? I bet you're a terrible employee, have nothing but a negative attitude and an enormous feeling of entitlement. I wonder why people like you want communism, oh thats right, because you want to drag everyone down to your level, misery loves company.