Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    Honestly..? I wanna play a Jinyu. Have since the first time I saw them.

I have -never- wanted to play a Murloc. They're stubby doofballs whose only purpose is to be a ridiculous low-end critter you step on before moving on to something bigger and more impressive. I honestly have no idea why people -want- Murlocs as a playable race.

If the Alliance got Murlocs I'd never roll one up. Jinyu, on the other hand, I'd play happily.

Plus, can you -imagine- the Shape of Water homages?
    Murlocs are basically the franchise mascot. They're ugly-cute, universally recognizable, their battle cry is memetic, they get given out at Blizzcons and they've had a presence in every expansion. That's why. Plus they have a whole civilization and history and side story that the players have only seen the fringes of because it's mostly underwater. I'd like murlocs too, honestly. Doesn't have to be an either-or thing though. They seem to be cranking out races at a fairly brisk clip now.

10+ Year Old Account
    u mean actually working on new models instead of some crap reskins that we get? blasphemy
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Entirely opinion but: Jinyu are the dullest, most boring thing that has ever been added to this entire game.
    They do have potential, IMHO the water magic that they use even to create armor is quite interesting

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Entirely opinion but: Jinyu are the dullest, most boring thing that has ever been added to this entire game.
    Fits well in the Alliance then

Deleted
    I think they are boring and I definitely wouldn't want to roll one. There's really no reason to have them when pandaren are better.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rorixis View Post
    Fits well in the Alliance then
    Ha! Alliance can get the Mogu instead.

Not so funny now eh?

I don't think Hozen would work...firstly, because of their needs for animation, second because the Monkey King always felt more friendly to the Alliance but mostly because I don't like them.

I would much prefer either the Mogu or the Mantid

I think you do not know what allied races are suppose to be. What you actually want is 2 new races period.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Of the potential Allied Races I would consider Jinyu/Hozen pretty likely. Both are already allied with their faction and counteract the other. Obviously they would need a model update and some female forms, but hey, the majority of other considerations would need females (Ogres, Furbolgs, Mantid, Saurok, Murlocs).

I'd say Jinyu/Hozen are definitely possible.
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )