MW Monk Looking for casual ADULT guild, US Tich.(multi class healer) Mythics/Raiding

LF friendly ADULT guild on Tich, would consider server change for the right situation.

Semi casual Mistweaver Monk 373i level. 4/9 BOD Normal.
    (have also played almost all other healers at a fairly high level and would/could level another classes fairly quickly, prefer druid/priest, least xp on pally)

Looking for friendly casual guild. Would like to work on mythic progression. Looking to finish the season with +1200 raider IO. Would be willing to raid 1 night a week EST 6-12pm. Would be willing to be a backup healer or main depending on raid times. Life's pretty busy so i unfortunately cannot commit too many nights to raiding.

Former high level Raider just returning to wow. Former +2200 RBG, +2200 2v2.

Cant post links but can Raider IO Temuu, Tichondrius
    All current progression done through pugs.

Reply to thread or hit me up in game.

AoN is a Horde guild on Area-52 that raids Saturday and Sunday, 8 pm-11:30 pm EST with a completely optional raid Friday (9pm-11:30pm EST or until clear is finished) for main/alts/casuals in the guild. If you can't make both days for the weekend you're more than welcome to raid with us Friday only but I hope you can make the weekend ones as we're recruiting a MW monk.

We currently are 7/9N, 1/9H and are planning to push into M once we're able.

If you're interested in the weekend raiding, trialing is a 2 week period that will start with your first week of raiding with us. Loot wise - raiders get first dibs but trials still usually get loot in our raids as people are mostly geared at this point. Discord and DBM/BigWigs or another raid callout addon is the only requirement we have. No trial period for the Friday run but rules still apply, raiders over trials/alts.

You can reach me at Daera#1103 on Bnet if this might be a good fit for you!

Will definitely consider it and see if i can make this weekends raid. Good chance i should be able to. TY for reply.

Sounds great! Just toss me a friend request on Bnet and I can get you an invite to this weekends raid if you're still interested by that time No need to server transfer and such before you're sure!