MW Monk 404 Bleeding Hollow looking for raiding guild

Returning after a hiatus from Uldir looking for a raiding guild.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...ollow/dumamonk
    "Well i don't play wow to make people cry, i play wow to kill internet dragons and play with cool dudes. If i wanted to make people cry i would become a mail stripper." -Protos Blood DK Bleeding Hallow

Hey there - my guild is recruiting for heroic raiders (our focus is AoTC each tier). We're currently 9/9H and have been searching for a monk healer. We are <Haven> on the Rivendare cluster, we raid from Tues-Thurs 7-9:30pm Pacific. Shoot me message on Battlenet - Raychacha#1790 if you are interested and I can answer any additional questions!

< There Was Talk of Pie > (Alliance on Stormrage US) needs dedicated healers for Heroic progression through Battle of Dazar'alor. You would be a huge asset to our healing team.

Raid Times:
    Tue-Wed 9pm-12am EST (realm time)
    food/flasks/repairs provided, discord required

Current Guild Progression:
    BoD 1/9H, 9/9N
    Uldir 2/8M, 8/8H, 8/8N

Two friends, tired of their toxic raid teams, established Pie at the end of Legion (11/11H Argus). We were determined to prove that competent raiding didn't have to mean "toxic" or "high stress". Our goal is to work through progression, improve and learn mechanics as a team effort, and get as far as we can together while having fun. In that spirit, we do our utmost to maintain a positive attitude during progression.

If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of, please contact us! We would love to talk to you about joining our team.

Skysapphyre (guild master) btag: Skysapphire#1673
    Belvora (raid officer) btag: Sego#1483
    Alucelia (officer) btag: JustJohnneh#1812
    Utlagatus (officer) btag: M00nyl00ny#1447
    Jormond (recruitment) btag: SgtPeanut#11647

Hey!

About the Big Brain Boys

Server: Illidan
    Progression: 1/2H 3/9M 9/9H
    Raid Times:
    • Fri/Sat 6:30p-10:30p PST
    • Sunday 7-9p PST (*Sunday is an optional extra day for progression or Heroic runs.)

We are a Horde Mythic progression guild formed just before BoD, our main goal being Cutting Edge in BFA.

We want to establish a group of committed individuals to progress through Mythic content toward our goal. Not at breakneck speed, but at a constant rate of progression.

Our founders are active players who come from backgrounds in Mythic+ and Heroic/Mythic raiding guilds (in WoD, Legion, and BFA)–but ultimately desired more in the way of Mythic progression.

For more info about us please check out our recruitment post linked here!

Bnet: LadyPluu#1299
    Discord: Pluu#1299

App: bit.ly/b3-app
    Last edited by LadyPluu; 2019-04-22 at 02:53 AM.