About Me:

Class: Holy Paladin

Wow Progress: Bekter96

Characters:
Bekter- Holy Paladin
Bektermonk- Mw Monk
Bekterdruid- Resto Druid
Békter- Disc Priest

With not having too much time to play the game whilst working as a Chef I have only kept my Holy Paladin up to date in terms of essences and gear this raid tier although I've had 3 characters raid ready at the start of Uldir and BoD.

I am currently playing Alliance on Silvermoon but I have no preferance and would be prepared to realm and faction change!

I have been back playing WoW for the last year, spending most of my time exploring all aspects of the game so that I was able to see which class I enjoyed the most. I started off playing my Holy Paladin in Uldir but due to having another I swapped to Disc Priest when my guild needed me to in Uldir heroic, then I played Mistweaver Monk in BoD and then I swapped back to Holy Paladin for The Eternal Palace.

Due to being a Chef for the last 7 years I haven't been able to raid. I've been late night raiding since the start of BFA. First time raiding since Mogu'shan Vaults in Mists of Pandaria due to work. In the last year I joined Zïon last August as it is a late night raid guild and I wanted to get back into raiding. With me starting University in September I want to get back into raiding again during more normal hours and to join a Mythic guild.

Raid History
Uldir- 8/8 Heroic Curve, 2/8 Mythic.
BoD- 9/9 Heroic Curve, 2/9 Mythic.
CoS- 2/2 Normal, 0/2 Heroic + Mythic.
TeP- 8/8 Heroic Curve, 0/8 Mythic.

I couldn't commit too much time along with a lot of people when Crucible of storms was released.

Log Stuff:
Disc Priest Uldir Heroic.
Mw Monk Bod Heroic.
Mw Monk BoD Mythic.
Holy Pala TeP Heroic.
If you go to my wowprogress page bekter96 you will have links to all the logs for the above.

I have a working Mic and I have no issue speaking up when needed.

I won't be available to start raiding until after the 13th of September as I will be still working in my current job until then and wouldn't be able to make more regular raiding hours.

I look forward to hearing from you,
Bekter.

Battletag: Bekter#21761
Discord: Bekter#8964
Wow Progress: Bekter96