10+ Year Old Account

Warlock LF AotC/Mythic Guild

Hi,

I’m a returning player looking for a new home to start raiding with in Shadowlands. I’ve been playing WoW since Vanilla, but I took a break during Legion and played on and off since then.

Past Experience
    As stated above, I’ve been playing since Vanilla. During that time, I have cleared the majority of all content at the highest difficulty while it was still relevant. I’ve mostly played DPS roles (War/Paladin/Rog/Hunter/Mage/Lock/SP), but I’ve also led a guild as the MT during WotLK and Cata where we were able to claim some of the Alliance first kills.

The most recent experience would’ve been in Legion where I cleared 3/7 M EM before having to take a break from the game due to IRL issues.

What I’m Looking For
    I’m looking for a community that’s looking to clear content while it’s current in Shadowlands. I don’t have any logs from any of my past experience (bummer) and I’m perfectly okay with starting from the bottom to prove myself.

I don’t have a preference between Horde or Alliance. I’m willing to change and transfer for the right community.

Raid Times
    I’m looking for a weekday raiding guild. I don’t have a preference for while days, but I will not be able for weekend raiding. In terms of time, I’m based on the east coast, so the latest I will be able to raid is 1 AM EST.

If you’re interested, please reach out directly or leave a response here!

BNET - Tmbryant91#118847
    Discord - tmbryant91x#5689

Hi, Tmbryant91! <Amused> is currently recruiting. Below is a link to one of our recruitment posts. If interested, hit us up! Best of luck to you!

-Romza

https://www.wowhead.com/forums&topic=319304&p=4609206

Hey There!

My guild is looking to add a few solid players to the team and I spotted your thread here. I'm not going to waste your time with a ton of guild spam, instead I'll just give you the important information. I hope you'll add me and give me the opportunity to tell you all about us. I'm always happy to talk about Guild and Raid!

Guild: STARVD-Bleeding Hollow (Horde)

Progression: 2/10 Mythic

Raid Schedule:
    Tuesday 6:30-9:30PM(CST)
    Thursday 6:30-9:30PM(CST)
    Sunday 6:30-9:30PM(CST)

and most important, me
    Discord:Wub#9938
    Battle.net: Mutumba#11705
    Discord: https://discord.gg/rm3qgEF

Hey there. Big fan of returning players with the experience you have, and people who put in the time to post a thread.
    Here is some quick guild info. Hope to hear from you!

Fable Tragedy - US Illidan Horde 8/10H

Fable Tragedy is a newly formed guild consisting of Mythic / Cutting Edge experienced players. We had a late start, but are currently 8/10H. We raid Tues/Thurs 8-11 EST. Also, we have a optional raid night on Monday. Our goal is to build a roster with players we feel will help us reach cutting edge by the end of each tier.

Recruitment Needs:
    Healers, MAGE, Warlock, Priest, Druid.

Having mythic raiding experience is a huge benefit; however, not a requirement. If you are a new or returning player who feels they have what it takes to make the push to cutting edge then you are welcome to apply. Be able to take constructive criticism. We are laid back and have fun while raiding, but expect everyone to perform at the same level!

Interested in Joining?

Bnet:
    Deftoned#11381
    Mistake#11916
    Tunders#1589