With the level of change I am seeing for S4 I do wonder if they will push the expac for later. Because these changes are clearly acted on feedback they got during the past two seasons

Quote Originally Posted by Fitsu View Post
    The funny part is, I got into the D4 Closed Beta and I remember thinking how refreshing it was playing a game where there was no exteral information. Where I was just working out my own build, and the dungeons etc. The Souls Series is one of my favourite game series and I intentionally avoid any spoilers in that because I want to find stuff myself.

But for some reason in an ARPG I just, can't help but look up build guides. Some weird fear of not being optimised that I need to train myself out off.
    It's pretty difficult to keep it this way. I've tried as well, but when you try out a build that sounds fun and you feel like you're dragging yourself, you want to look at builds to check if you did something terribly wrong, or if you're missing a key item for that one to be playable, or if it's just that build / the game that is terribly slow