Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Thanks! That make my day a bit better. Im farming for DHIL right know and have to pick the Cone of Sparkle before is gone, so I hve some work to do.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh wow, turns out they actually had a plan for the anime waifu they went through all the effort to design and voice and not just kill her off after 2 minutes of screen time. Color me shocked.

Not so such about this Boo + Hill guy as a hunt character. The end game keeps throwing you into battles with more than 1 enemy, so they would need some real gimmicks to make up for that. Which is really lacking in Dr. Ratio.

And I swear to god. If Firefly does end up coming back, they better not spoil it with one of these images.

2.1 special program about to start in just over 10 minutes for anyone on and interested.

- - - Updated - - -

2S8N6M3ATV6T
    YTRN743TSUL7
    3SRN6L3AADLK

- - - Updated - - -

2.1 Check in event going to give 20 pulls
    And they going to mail everyone 1600 jade on the 26th April for the anniversary.

Cheers!

/10c
    Error 404 - Signature not found

Funny I already have 50k gems and 13 wishes saved up even though I'm pretty frequently getting characters I want. Seems like we build up rolls much quicker in this game than over in Genshin Impact. And now we're going to get 30 free pulls on top of that? It's awesome.

No idea where this came from but for some reason they released a video with more sexual tension than we've seen from another other character pairings in this game or Genshin Impact, among other things. I'm all for it.

Last edited by Very Tired; 2024-03-19 at 06:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    No idea where this came from but for some reason they released a video with more sexual tension than we've seen from another other character pairings in this game or Genshin Impact, among other things. I'm all for it.
    This is art, though, hypnotizing stuff. They never disappoint with these vids, but they've outdone themselves this time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Gonna throw at least 90 summons to try and get her and hope for the best. Still need to save most of my built up summons for whenever they rerun Fu Xuan.

Saw that MoC 11 has a side with only a quantum weakness. So I figure I would try Seele out like the good old days.... Huge mistake. Feels like she's been powercrept to her attacks just tickling opponents, on top of being a hunt character. Turned out better to ignore the weaknesses and just run Jingliu.

15+ Year Old Account
    Good pulls for Acheron today out of 105 passes i got E1 Acheron got Clara to E3 E6 the new 4 star healer and got Acheron's signature light cone.

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

Got myself Acheron and her LC, though it cost me everything I owned in-game and some mortal possessions. Good thing they reset shop double-ups, otherwise I wouldn't have.

Sadly, after farming the new relics domain for 2 months, the relics are still shit, so her stats aren't the best, but oh well. Here's to another 2 months of farming.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Been saving pulls since after Ruan Mei and got Acheron and her LC. My limiting factor on leveling her and her LC? Credits. I’m flat broke in this game, but have only been playing since PS5 launch.

Only got Acheron with whatever rolls I've built up. Took max pity but won the 50/50 so I'm sitting at 43k gems. Actually getting hope that a F2P like me might actually be able to get every character I want. Hope the game keeps releasing easy skip characters, gives me more time to build up rolls.

Only got Acheron with whatever rolls I've built up. Took max pity but won the 50/50 so I'm sitting at 43k gems. Actually getting hope that a F2P like me might actually be able to get every character I want. Hope the game keeps releasing easy skip characters, gives me more time to build up rolls.
    since most people don't want to "waste" gems on the permanent banner, why don't you convert your gems in the gold tickets to have them nice & ready, and a better view on how many pulls you have stored ? (and it prevent a wrong click on the permanent banner since you don't have gems available anymore)

Got Acheron on my last 10x pull I could do with Stellars. Time to feel the suffering of being poor!
    Error 404 - Signature not found

Quote Originally Posted by Xeenith View Post
    since most people don't want to "waste" gems on the permanent banner, why don't you convert your gems in the gold tickets to have them nice & ready, and a better view on how many pulls you have stored ? (and it prevent a wrong click on the permanent banner since you don't have gems available anymore)
    You're much more likely to accidentally click to buy the wrong ticket compared to the wrong banner. Plus I don't really need to see how many wishes I have. Around 25k gems basically translates to a guaranteed chance at getting a character with the worst luck, or half of that if you win the 50/50.

Wooo new meta for farming Simulated Universe: make a bunch of consumables for technique points and spam Acheron's ability to skip all the trash fights. Works great for the new set we have to spam for.

Wooo new meta for farming Simulated Universe: make a bunch of consumables for technique points and spam Acheron's ability to skip all the trash fights. Works great for the new set we have to spam for.
    Looking forward to how quick the runs will be with her(also really nice for getting overworld mats). Got her after 100-110 pulls, now to build her. The one thing that I def lack is good gear, seeing the stats that is req is a lot.
    Last edited by Deus Mortis; 2024-03-29 at 05:05 AM.

What a roller coaster of emotions.. on my 7th 10 pulls, the golden door.. only to see Gepard appear in my face. Lost the 50/50, I tought its joever. Kept looking at the rest.. got E2 Gallagher.. alright I mean thats his cleanse, maybe something to do with that later. And then... Acheron came home. Went from despair to joy real quick

Last edited by Aoewy; 2024-03-29 at 07:21 AM.