Raidbots and Stat Weights

I sim my Aff lock quite often and Raidbots seems to be prioritizing Vers. Anyone else seen this?
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

you should not go with stats weights anymore and start simming items instead.

I am simming the items. It's recommending items with Vers over Haste/Mastery, even if the Vers item is lower ilvl.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

Quote Originally Posted by Jimson View Post
    I am simming the items. It's recommending items with Vers over Haste/Mastery, even if the Vers item is lower ilvl.
    That just means your Haste and Mastery have hit the point of diminishing returns and aren't as valuable any more. This is why stat weights are terrible and simming gear is the best option.
    Quote Originally Posted by Addiena
    Whats the saying .. You have two brain cells and they are both fighting for third place !

there is a good add-on to show if your are loosing stats from the % you have. can remember what its called but you will find it easy on wagio

Stats are pretty close for locks. If you stack anything, then the rest will become more valuable pretty quick.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Mexico is already part of the USA so is Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Shadow deserves nothing, the same as Fire Mages.

Sim for top gear. Belor'relos, Nymue's spindle, and Iridal all give crit and vers a bump this tier for warlocks.
    Back when dot snapshotting was a thing, I wrote this piece of junk.