Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    That is literally not how it works and I explained it to you.

You don't get to decide what Classic is and what it is to someone. All you are doing is putting your fingers in your ear and screaming "Naw I'm right your wrong wa wa wa wa"
    once you add expansions,its not classic anymore,this isnt a chose your own adventure,its an objective fact

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    That is literally not how it works and I explained it to you.

You don't get to decide what Classic is and what it is to someone. All you are doing is putting your fingers in your ear and screaming "Naw I'm right your wrong wa wa wa wa"
    You do then? Fine, great to know!

“Seasons” of “<whatever>” are and always will feed of “Classic” and not TBC+ though.

Because TBC+ are not Classic and no one cares about those.

P.S. Cataclysm Classic... I've just read my own signature. Jeez… Still feels like yesterday.
    Last edited by FireVoodoo; 2024-04-20 at 01:30 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Secret81
    I´ve heard, there will be Epic loot as normal quest rewards in Cata while you level.
    To make the quest feel more epic.

Doesn't really matter if it's a popular amongst the WoW community or not. They will release it for 1 reason, the WoW token...

Also remember that the start of any expansion or game mode amongst any game will cause initial hype to the point where people will atleast try/test it out and that is enough reason for blizzard to continue on with it.

If even 1 in 10 players purchases a WoW token blizzard will make plenty of $ from it so it's a no brainer
    Last edited by Ace1; 2024-04-20 at 01:41 PM.