Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Roanda View Post
    Our characters are going to max level and this always started by being announced as a season...
    Meaning this characters are supposed to be lost.

But i dont want to lose them and there is nowhere for them to go when season ends at this moment.

I dont know what might happen.
    They will be transferred to Classic Era realms? Just like in Season of Mastery

Quote Originally Posted by Sentynel View Post
    They will be transferred to Classic Era realms? Just like in Season of Mastery
    How?

Runes, gear that wasn't in Era such as the new raid gear. What will they do about that?

That's assuming SoD dies, I don't even play it but it seems to have been rather successfull.

10+ Year Old Account
    At this point its purely speculation. Nobody knows how SoD is going to end.

The "Logical" thing is an Eternal Season realm similar to how Path of Exile works. All characters get dumped to these realms and new ones are brought up for the next Season.

Again, this is purely speculation at this point.
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Quote Originally Posted by Luthorite View Post
    How?

Runes, gear that wasn't in Era such as the new raid gear. What will they do about that?
    It's really not that hard to imagine that they'd strip your character of SoD exclusive things..

Would be strange if they would rip this highly successfull realms. I guess they will advance them. Endlessly. Probably with new story elements.

That is, as long it stays successfull.