Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    My ideal solution would be to just release every expansion as a classic standalone, and have 1-2 servers per expansion.

I'm honestly disappointed that they didn't keep TBC nor WotLK as permanent classic servers

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazerbrain View Post
    anyone thinking your not gonna get classic legion and classic bfa are kidding themselves.
    They have remix now for those.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Foszil View Post
    I didn't say I don't like it, I said I'd rather not waste my time on something I will later hate in the future.
    Better not do anything in case you later change your mind.

For me Classic was done when they announced TBC Classic and introduced leveling boosts + mounts that weren't in the original game. I get why they split it into classic era but as of right now, you can't play TBC Classic anymore and once Cata Classic launches the same will be true for WotLK Classic. I know the term FOMO is thrown around a lot latey but this is another reason, why I don't like what they are doing. In an ideal world Blizz could launch fresh start realms every few months so players can start fresh if they want and aren't necessarly left out or forced to play because they fear it will be gone soon. Of course this isn't an issue only present in WoW. You can see these practices everywhere in current gaming and it sucks.