Poll: How do you back up your pc?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Twoddle View Post
    Aren't people more concerned with burglars coming in and nicking their PC while they're out?
    Probably, but I'm more inclined to just want to reinstall Windows then to do any other problem solving.

QNAP Nas box, 4 - 8TB WD Red running in Raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Linkedblade View Post
    Probably, but I'm more inclined to just want to reinstall Windows then to do any other problem solving.
    "datacenter" at the countryside house. Backup server in a city apartment.

I use google drive 15GB free. I keep important stuff like wow interface settings (If I lost that I would prolly quit wow, I have like 100-150 addons) or other game files there. Also some documents and stuff. I think it works fine now a days. So yeah I dont have much to save. I dont download movies, music or anything, I find it to be pointless when I can stream everything *insert a black and white flag*
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

7+ Year Old Account
    shove important files in a compressed .rar file and throw it into some cloud service i personaly use telegram can upload as many files as you want maximum 2gb per and be done
    as example i did that for my music pictures wow addon folders my mouse macro files and probably some others i forgot