49inch curve vs 2x27

Hello everyone, I'm thinking of buying a new PC and I'm stuck with the monitor/monitors, anyone has experience with 49-inch curve monitor vs 2x27? for pure gaming setup, my guts keep telling me to go with Odyssey Smart OLED 49, Does anyone jump from 27 to 49 inch, what is your experience

Quote Originally Posted by kaelix1 View Post
    Hello everyone, I'm thinking of buying a new PC and I'm stuck with the monitor/monitors, anyone has experience with 49-inch curve monitor vs 2x27? for pure gaming setup, my guts keep telling me to go with Odyssey Smart OLED 49, Does anyone jump from 27 to 49 inch, what is your experience
    Many games don't support 32:9 screen, unless you don't do sim racing i'd go for a 21:9 screen, 2 screens is a no for me because of the bezel in the middle, if you really need 2 screens you can set the 49" to display 2 different inputs like 2 27" screens without bezels
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

10+ Year Old Account

get a 49 incher 32x9 aspect ratio and will never go back

Quote Originally Posted by MORGATH99 View Post

get a 49 incher 32x9 aspect ratio and will never go back
    OMG, that looks beautiful, can you compartment that monitor? for example, use 38 inch for gaming and the rest for youtube/discord? can it run a video while I play and what will happen if I change the mouse to the other compartment where the youtube is?

I always like to watch a video/talk on discord or read a manga while I game, will that cause problems?

10+ Year Old Account
    OMG, that looks beautiful, can you compartment that monitor? for example, use 38 inch for gaming and the rest for youtube/discord? can it run a video while I play and what will happen if I change the mouse to the other compartment where the youtube is?

I always like to watch a video/talk on discord or read a manga while I game, will that cause problems?
    YEP you can have up to 16 screens
    cursor just move like a whole screen . i dont really use the extra screens but you can do crazy things with the program the monitor has ( free program just download )
    Last edited by MORGATH99; 2024-03-30 at 03:33 PM.

The widescreen Odyssey screens are pricy but imo very much worth it. As long as your desk is large enough cause those babies are BIG