Poll: why dose fear fear me im really not scared.

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: FEAR!!!!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: FEAR!!!!!!

Rock beats scissor , scissor beats paper , paper beats rock .
    If you want to beat a class you learn what it is good at and bad at and everything in between .
    Instead of taking the easy way out and yelling NERF NERF.

You dont get anywhere in life if you just cry about it and give up expecting someone to take pity on you because you cant be bothered to put some effort into it.

I want a fast car and a big house , which is why im breaking my balls at work and college to get that.
    I dont think well , i could do that but its easier to steal stuff then i can be rich.
    Where is the sense of acheivement .

If you can go into arena , wsg , ab , av , or eye of the storm and kill a warlock without him getting nerfed into oblivion then the sense of acheivement you get will be so great , that you have the skil to do that.
    If you cant, then work on it.
    Hard work pays off , after all who are the best in pvp?
    I dont see them whining , bout a certain class , they just get the skills to beat them.

Who are the best in pve?
    I dont see them whining about a boss encounter that they find hard , they work on it till they have done it.

Kill them without a nerf , then you can say .
    Yes i beat them
    Yes i can beat them again
    Yes i can overcome something others think is hard.

E.g. This is the way i see it.

You have a hand gun.
    Your enemy has a machine gun.
    You whine and complain because they are too powerful
    The man with the machine gun gets it taken away and given a knife.
    You still have your handgun .

You havent gained any skill . What have you gained , nothing.
    If you can kill the guy with a machine gun when you have a hand gun then what can you say?
    That you are better.

Quote Originally Posted by Galv
    If you want to beat a class you learn what it is good at and bad at and everything in between .

You dont get anywhere in life if you just cry about it and give up expecting someone to take pity on you because you cant be bothered to put some effort into it.

I want a fast car and a big house , which is why im breaking my balls at work and college to get that.
    I dont think well , i could do that but its easier to steal stuff then i can be rich.

If you can go into arena , wsg , ab , av , or eye of the storm and kill a warlock without him getting nerfed into oblivion then the sense of acheivement you get will be so great , that you have the skil to do that.
    I dont see them whining , bout a certain class , they just get the skills to beat them.

Who are the best in pve?
    I dont see them whining about a boss encounter that they find hard , they work on it till they have done it.

Yes i beat them

You have a hand gun.

If you can kill the guy with a machine gun when you have a hand gun then what can you say?
    That you are better.
    <3 Totally Agree!!
    That is the most well-written post I've read in a while!!!

And just for the record! I do NOT play a warlock!

- Dober

Quote Originally Posted by Galv

Who are the best in pve?

Yes i beat them

You have a hand gun.

That you are better.
    Except that the warlock have a nuclear missiles base and he is about to bomb you.
    I am indestructible.

Epic Noob's Vehicle

Quote Originally Posted by xritta
    the warlock was at 30% hp....

he did a lil first aid i had no combo points no deadly thow. by the time i hit him with just a regulat throwing wep. he was able to get close enough to fear me....
    then i trinket out ... sprint. he fears again.im really far away now. he dots again i CoS to break life drain and dots. i get in melee range he fears again....
    i get out of fear i run to him to blind. to get in melee range he trinkets... and fears......

fear wears off... i vanish his pet pulls me out of steath as soon as i vanished.... he noob coils.... im feared again......

i get out of fear another fear he did to me... i hit him once 2x... he fears me again and i die

GG warlock i must admit he had the fear button on key... but i just didnt understand how he could fear me 6x and i didnt resist once... i know i had better gear.. and normaly i dont have a problem with locks but WTF this lock was like uber fear fest....

this isnt a QQ im just wondering if you guys think fear is to short of a cooldown..
    or if it should maybe brake on dmg taken... or what ??

or do i just stink that bad..
    You mention him fearing 7 times and not 6 times. I find this story highly farfetched and way over exaggerated. As a rogue, you should have no problem fighting a warlock, however a slight problem with SL locks but with cooldowns should still be manageable at the very least. First DR should've set in by the 3rd fear based on your recount of the scenario and you should have been immune. Secondly, if you vanish, pets go back to the owner. I've done this with hunter pets, warlocks pets, water buddy...nearly everything I can think of off the top of my head. Third, if the warlock is specced, he has an instant fear with a CD of 30 seconds (i forgot how much Howl of Terror is). You were able to get in melee range three times, meaning he's casting for 2 of those. You couldn't kick/gouge during those 2 times? Lastly, if these events did occur like you say, your CD uses seem off. If you sprint to get back, cloak during your sprint to get back close to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Doberkill

<3 Totally Agree!!
    That is the most well-written post I've read in a while!!!

And just for the record! I do NOT play a warlock!

- Dober

Thankyou very much .

fear should brake on dots.
    I brake on Dots, and then write my will, then die about 3 hours later from them.
    9/11/08 - Priests will never forgive, and never forget.