Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: WOTLK : Confirmation #2

Quote Originally Posted by Krau
    If you examine the german site a little more it provides some additional info:

Publisher: Vivendi Games Deutschland (Deutschland=Germany)
    USK Nr.: 19248/07
    Sprache (Language): englisch
    System: PC
    Genre: Add On
    Not like it is all that surprising (as Boub provided us with rather solid info), but it kills the gamecube theory.
    I suspect it was a joke :P

wtb game cube wow xD
    i needz to get myself a sig

Quote Originally Posted by FISKER_Q
    Quote Originally Posted by Krau
    If you examine the german site a little more it provides some additional info:

Publisher: Vivendi Games Deutschland (Deutschland=Germany)
    USK Nr.: 19248/07
    Sprache (Language): englisch
    System: PC
    Genre: Add On
    Not like it is all that surprising (as Boub provided us with rather solid info), but it kills the gamecube theory.
    I suspect you are right my dear Watson..
    9/11/08 - Priests will never forgive, and never forget.

Quote Originally Posted by FISKER_Q
    :'( I still love my gamecube! You can't steal my hope!

Update 2 : Huh ... The Gamecube thing was a joke ... A tauren wouldn't fit in such a small box anyway.
    hahaha, now the world will see my shame! Quick, time to delete my signature!

/gamecube haiku
    /killself

Quote Originally Posted by karlthepagan
    yea a russian gaming website is equally reliable as the German version of the ESRB?
    I guess not, however neither ESRB or it's german analogue have any real power over Blizzard, to make them give up that information, so once again I tell you - they just took that name from here, thats all.

To an extent...The Scourge returning makes sense. Ever since the launch of Naxx the Blue Posts have promised us they would return eventually. Most assumed it was going to be a yearly event, no one guess it would be an Xpac. Also, the first world scourge invasion could have been used as the testing ground for a future Xpac....esp with the favorable response it received from the community. WTB more of those sharpening stones vs Undead. Hope everyone kept their quest reward from Kelthuzad!

Quote Originally Posted by Ama
    neither ESRB or it's german analogue have any real power over Blizzard
    They sure as hell do! What do you think the deadline for submitting materials for review is? They could restrict any convention content which wasn't reviewed and deemed appropriate (basically... gotta watch out for swastikas).
    Last time I checked, Germany is in Europe, while Blizzcon in America. Further more, ESRB ratings only provide information ABOUT content, and if it's not fitting, they just give another rating for this game. Besides, even if Blizzard feels that they need ESRB to give their rating for something halfway from us, it doesn't mean they [Blizzard] have to disclose real project name. Oh, and show me ESRB opinion on this.

ok, since I am from Germany I think I can help you.

First of all: The USK, tests all Media (I know it for sure for movies/software/all kind of TV Stuff, not sure about music and print-media but I think they test that too) on being "bad" for kids. It's some kind of goverment-office, so I think the information is damn sure true.

Since the Games Convention is an Event like the old E3 (kk a lil smaller, but still biggest in Europe I think), they also had to test Blizzards WoW-GC Demo, I mean u can t show a Splatter game on such an event (yes i know it's a silly comparison )

15+ Year Old Account

They sure as hell do! What do you think the deadline for submitting materials for review is? They could restrict any convention content which wasn't reviewed and deemed appropriate (basically... gotta watch out for swastikas).
    Last time I checked, Germany is in Europe, while Blizzcon in America. Further more, ESRB ratings only provide information ABOUT content, and if it's not fitting, they just give another rating for this game. Besides, even if Blizzard feels that they need ESRB to give their rating for something halfway from us, it doesn't mean they [Blizzard] have to disclose real project name. Oh, and show me ESRB opinion on this.
    There's conventions in Europe too you know.

If you read the newspost you would see that it's likely to be shown at the German Leipzig Convention.

Edit: And yes Blizzard is going to the Leipzig Game Convention.

Quote Originally Posted by Celebthoron

First of all: The USK, tests all Media (I know it for sure for movies/software/all kind of TV Stuff, not sure about music and print-media but I think they test that too) on being "bad" for kids. It's some kind of goverment-office, so I think the information is damn sure true.
    With that in mind I didn't really get Ama in the first place, thought he knew that it was that kind of business.

Theres a gaming convention in Germany in a month that Blizzard is going to. They likely needed to give that information so that they could show the game at the convention and had to give it to them by a set deadline.

My dream for this addon:

- NEW 40men raid 'Frozen Throne' with t7 in 8parts (specials mounts in the instance, and one legendary UNIQUE per serv, 1 legendary weapon for ALL classes)
    - 2 NEW 25men raid in the cavern of time called: 'remember AhnQiraj' and 'Kel Thuzad revenge' with possibly to drop the olds items but for lvl 75!
    - NEW classe: Robotman xD
    - lvl 75 acces no need 80 pls : (

hf!

Since the Games Convention is an Event like the old E3 (kk a lil smaller, but still biggest in Europe I think), they also had to test Blizzards WoW-GC Demo, I mean u can t show a Splatter game on such an event (yes i know it's a silly comparison )

wrong, referring to wikipedia, leipzig games convention is 3 times the size the e3 is, almost as big as the tokyo games show.
    seig hyjal !

Quote Originally Posted by Suny
    My dream for this addon:

- NEW 40men raid 'Frozen Throne' with t7 in 8parts (specials mounts in the instance, and one legendary UNIQUE per serv, 1 legendary weapon for ALL classes)
    - 2 NEW 25men raid in the cavern of time called: 'remember AhnQiraj' and 'Kel Thuzad revenge' with possibly to drop the olds items but for lvl 75!
    - NEW classe: Robotman xD
    - lvl 75 acces no need 80 pls : (

hf!
    i dont agree with 40 man, 25 man is a lot more enjoyable + you dont get the people who are like /afk for whatever reason, specialy peopel like this

much mroe fucus is needed ^^ the legendaries well thats not gna happen requires effort, but robotman? Need
    i needz to get myself a sig

Quote Originally Posted by pIRAteninjadragonzombie

wrong, referring to wikipedia, leipzig games convention is 3 times the size the e3 is, almost as big as the tokyo games show.
    seig hyjal !
    yeah, thats why I said "the old E3". I think Wikipedia refers to the E3 as it is now. It s about 1/4 or less then the old Area and, i am not sure about this, only for reporters and special guests, not for everyone who can buy a ticket.

Nevertheless: Its a really big event and since youth-protection was quite a (media-pushed) field in Germany for the last years, I am 100% confident, that the USK tests all playable Demos on the GC.
    Remembering the fact that Blizzcon Guests can play something in WoW with their or premade chars, its quite logical to also get a Demo on the GC. And I don t think they will just invent that name if its only the next patch with Zul Aman and Co what's playable

just check out that list, you will see that the addon isn't the only GC-whatever the USK tested

ATV 4 (GC-Demo)
    Speedball 2 (GC-Demo)
    Jack Keane (GC-Trailer)
    Star Wars The Force Unleashed (GC-Trailer)
    Gran Turismo 5: Prologue (GC-Demo)

If anyone needs yet more proof/information, WoWInsider (on Sunday) Posted about three pieces of music that will be played at Blizzcon called "Northrend 1, 2, and 3."

http://www.wowinsider.com/2007/07/29...-points-north/

Yeah, I already believed you Boubouille, I just like collecting up these little scraps of info before having a feast Friday

Taken from http://wow.gamona.de/

Eine Feature-Liste gibt es freilich noch nicht, aber zumindest wissen wir nun auch schon, dass es auf der Games Convention 2007 (23. - 26. August) eine spielbare Version von Wrath of the Lich King geben wird. Anders ist der Beiname "GC-Demo" nicht zu erklären. Der Sturm auf den Blizzard-Stand kann somit beginnen.

Die absolute Spannung ist jetzt drei Tage vor Beginn der BlizzCon noch nicht raus, fehlen uns doch noch Informationen über die Inhalte des zweiten Expansion. Hero Classes? Level 80? Wir halten euch selbstverständlich auf dem Laufenden.

[Update]:
    Laut dem MMO-Champion behauptet eine Quelle zu wissen, dass die Klasse des Death Knight in 'Wrath of the Lich King' Einzug halten wird. Der Wahrheitsgehalt dieser Info lässt sich derzeit nicht überprüfen, aber sie könnte die von IGN genannten Gerüchte bezüglich Heldenklassen bekräftigen (siehe heutige News), da der 'Death Knight' ein Untoter Held aus WarCraft III ist.
    Auch dürfen wir jetzt umso mehr gespannt sein, für welches Spiel die für die BlizzCon angekündigten Beta-Keys sein werden.
    Germans love MMO-Champion?

: Wrath of the Lich King :

oooooo tay says spanky

i dont read much )

so i dont know how the story books go
    what would be the follow up to this

how many exp are we looking forward to ??

can some one please tell me what would come after this ??
    and how many more exp's do you think would follow how many books are their ??