Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: Official site up.

Custom blues would be my guess
    9/11/08 - Priests will never forgive, and never forget.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowclaimer
    Custom blues would be my guess
    A likely scenario. Also I would imagine that the blues are unable to be sold or disenchanted. Can't have someone constantly making new DKs and making a profit off of it.

can't wait

have they said anything about a estimated release date?

Quote Originally Posted by Riyumi
    My toughts:
    -Cant use a flying mount in northern. if you read the description it says "can only be used in the outlands." Northern is in azeroth. A new mount can only be some soart of creater to help you travel trough water and snow
    They'll change the description of the flying mounts for the expansion that'll say Northrend too.

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    New Arena Season
    • New Season
    • New Arena
    • New Gear
    • Curious. Do they mean the new Arena Season will start w/ WotLK's release? If so, I'd say we've got about the length of one Arena Season until we visit the land of icy death. I guess if a season is rougly 5-6 months, that would put it Q1 2008. Just an observation, not speculation.

~Vashishio~

Raid tab already have listed 2 new classes
    MT and MT tabs

omg.... i wonder...

Quote Originally Posted by Deda

Thats probably the tabs for the designated Tank and DPS-Assist assignments.

Quote Originally Posted by Vashishio
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    New Arena Season
    • New Season
    • New Arena
    • New Gear
    • Curious. Do they mean the new Arena Season will start w/ WotLK's release? If so, I'd say we've got about the length of one Arena Season until we visit the land of icy death. I guess if a season is rougly 5-6 months, that would put it Q1 2008. Just an observation, not speculation.

~Vashishio~
    Makes sense. They said they would release an x-pack every year. Same time or even date as BC would work. Also, you have to realize all the stuff they learned from creating BC and now that they don't have another Race and starting zones and new zones to design, they can pump out the content much faster. Not to mention all the cash inflow they are getting now from BC and undoubtedly from WotLK will let them hire more and better ppl to get the ideas flowing and the job done.

Um those 2 tabs are for the MT and MA.

Quote Originally Posted by Mech
    Um those 2 tabs are for the MT and MA.
    my bad, there are none MTs and MAs in AV

what im intrested in, is the death knight class reversable, because i see everyone who can, turning into one and then were virtualy screwed for raids, with everyone a death knight.
    i needz to get myself a sig

It's a new character ^^

yeh just read that /hits self on head. will there be class limitations, like only warriors/pallies can ebcome daeth knights. or will anyone be alowed to.
    i needz to get myself a sig

I think anyone will be allowed to, not sure about it but it's a new character anyway, it's not like your original class will change anything. (and to be honest it would be really stupid to limit the possibility to create a new class to paladin and warriors if you're trying to sell an expansion to all players)

From what I've read, you just do the long quest chain with whatever account you are using. When done you will unlock the ability to roll a Death Knight, which will start at a higher level than normal like 60 or 70.

So what do u guys think new 25 man before xpac will be?

Quote Originally Posted by Drdoom
    So what do u guys think new 25 man before xpac will be?
    Already been said. Called The Sunwell. Last boss is Kil'jaden.

Guys,
    Flying mounts are unable to be used in azeroth..not cause blizzard just dosent want them to be. Azeroth was built before the 3d technology was created, its totally 2d. a pillar you look at is hollow inside, However outlands is not, it was designed with flying mounts in mind. If you fly over stormwind the map will become distorted and you will be able to see through to the underside of SW this is why flying mounts cannot be used and blizzard isnt about to spend a year redoing azeroth to accomidate for theses mounts. Northrend is not part of the azeroth maps...it will have its own maps..much like outlands, Quel'thas does. Northrend will be build with the new graphic design and flying mounts will be able yo be used there. As for people saying that when you click the item "this can only be used in outlands" your stupid...no northrend content has been released into the game so no objects would be modifyed to suit the new expansion.

Diaspora