Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Blizzcon 2007 : Changes mega-list !

I like the new arena system announcment. I always though it was dumb for people who have a 1600- rating to get anything at all. You gotta earn it, and right now it's a bit too easy.
    I'm usually at the other end of that fireball you just got in your face ;-)

The arena potential changes are great.

People with low rating should not be allowed access to the weapons. There should however be no restrictions on the armor and that should still work the same way with people being able to just store for yonks on a 1400 rating or something.

But the idea to only let people with same 1600 or 1700 rating access to the weapons (S3 ones keep in mind) sounds very good. Its terrible atm to see people with 1300-1400 rating running around with s2 weapons... These items should only be accessible to those teams who are successful in arena. Bear in mind that it would be good to give those lower rated teams access to the previous season weapons however.

I think the reason they are doing this is the S2 weapons are better than almost anythingn people can get in SSC/TK which is fine but its not something every tom/dick and harry should be allowed to get. For example the spellblade (s2) has more +dmg than gruul's sword, prince's dagger and even the sword in SSC... That's fine, but someone who can't even clear kz shouldn't be allowed access to such a weapon. See the normal pvp weapons as an example... their perfect, their nice but nothing better than raiding items.

The higher rated teams should be given a reward or i guess "restricted" items such as the weapons.

Note: My teams are only around mid 1600s yet i would support not being given access to weapons in s3 if under 1700 rating.

By the way, the shaman talentchanges for ench, will they be implemented with WotLK or before? :O
    70 Dranei Shaman - Grim Batol (EU - Engrish!)