2.2.0 Going Live August 21st?

Just logged in and the downloader has begun for a 54.6MB patch entitled 2.1.3-2.2.0. Big shoulders return?

Re: 2.2.0 Going Live August 21st?

Damn... at work...

Quote Originally Posted by overneathe
    Damn... at work...
    QFT! Why can't one just play some wow at work the hours when the workload is really low?
    70 Dranei Shaman - Grim Batol (EU - Engrish!)

Yep, confirmed, the downloader is for 2.2.0 although, the patch actually going live today is another thing.

Chances are, it'll be live on wednesday after Maintainence (spelling?)

Quote Originally Posted by Mantisen
    Quote Originally Posted by overneathe
    Damn... at work...
    QFT! Why can't one just play some wow at work the hours when the workload is really low?
    I do not work at all currently, just sitting in the office... posting... checking mitigation/burst gear... OMG the agony of it.

Clockwork

Agreed. Although I'd hate to try and play wow on these computers :P

If I started playing wow in work I'd never stop and when I was working I'd just be thinking, maybe I can just alt tab in and out.

All productivity would fail in the face, twice.

lmao at that point I wouldn't meet none of my rl deadlines but would be a champ on my wow deadlines 8)
    "Beware of The 4th Branch of the government."
    "You're better off rich and guilty than poor and innocent."

The backround downloader usually indicates it will be going live after the next maintance so, expect to see it tuesday after maintance... atleast I hope so ;D

Either the 21st or the 28th, but yes, probably the 21st.

Pf, my launcher was messed up and the patch never showed up downloading. Good thing i check the news here to see something isn't alright

I'm at 100% downloaded.. come Tuesday (hopefully) I'll be on voice chat in no time!

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account

I doubt it'll come next week... background downloader usually kicks in 2 weeks prior to real patch day - so the 28th will be my guess.

Oh ding 50 posts \o/

I'm 99.9 (with a bar over it) % sure it's coming next update. Even one of the recent major updates had a update rollout on PTRs the Thursday before maintenance when the final patch went live, so it's not like it hasn't been done before. I'm pretty sure Bliz has their minds made up with the finalized content, I mean we're downloading it alread-why postpone it? Hotfixes FtW?

Nope =(

Hopefully it is the 28th, dunno if I withstand the current bugs in Hyjal/bt any longer.