1 to 58 leveling and Dustwallow V2

Originally Posted by Nethaera
    We have a few things in the works that are going to help out a bit. One of those things is that we are going to adjust the rate at which players can level. Another is that we are working on some changes for Dustwallow Marsh which should give players in that zone more to do and make leveling go quicker as well.

We'll reveal more of our plans as we get a bit closer toward actually implementing them. I just don't have a specific time table that I can give you as of yet.

Source

Oh, I assure you, there is more than just a singular quest being added. Detailed quests, I couldn't give you.

[url=http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=1133916635&sid=1&pageNo=6#103]Source

Re: 1 to 58 leveling and Dustwallow V2

The win is strong with this one.
    www.elitistjerks.com

the Force is strong with him. ;D

good to hear that they take a look at 1-58 leveling rate. for me, it is pain in the ass to level 6 different classes (70 warrior, 70 mage, 30 hunter, 32 paladin, 30 rogue) but doing the same thing =/

hopefully with the change, leveling can be more fun

Quote Originally Posted by Nicorobin
    the Force is strong with him. ;D
    Try: "The crit chances are strong with this one my master"
    I'm usually at the other end of that fireball you just got in your face ;-)

Indeed, if they are looking to improve players will to continue lvling characters and wan't people to keep interest in wow this is one of the best ways to go! (IMO)
    70 Dranei Shaman - Grim Batol (EU - Engrish!)

My Mage have about 190 days of played time. From time to time I feel like that I want to have an MS war to play, or a Shadow priest, I've always wanted to have one.
    But when I remember how boring it is to lvl 1-70, I give up.
    Blizzard is agains account selling, power leveling and bot, they just don't realize that they are not attacking the right issue, the reason why people looks for this is because sometimes, they just regret of their first char choice and want to have a new one. But nobody wants to lvl a new char from 1-70. Leveling sux. Spend a month leveling from 1-70 won't make you even closer of a good player when you reach 70. I think the leveling time could be cut by 50% or even more.
    The entire game is designed around 70, heroic, bgs, arena, high end pve... so why make us spend a month before start having fun?

I think they are going to make onyxia a 5 man instance. Maybe, would be cool and we could see ony again while we level our altz

Quote Originally Posted by Int
    I think they are going to make onyxia a 5 man instance. Maybe, would be cool and we could see ony again while we level our altz
    It already is =P I've 5-manned it.

greeeeeeeeeeat....

right after I make the endless grind to 58 on my pally, they announce this.....figures.

This is the single best change Blizz can make to the game. Hopefully, it will be a substantial change. It will take at least a 25% increase for me to consider leveling my 38 Priest, or any other toon.