Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ...

Re: Again PvE items getting close to being better than PvP for PvP

ye and some bots are even running around naked to save "repairs" for being in combat... thats just silly

Quote Originally Posted by Decapitation
    ye and some bots are even running around naked to save "repairs" for being in combat... thats just silly
    heh yea i have seen those. sadly unless blizz comes up with some great automatic system its going to require far more manpower to actually put a stop to botting.

Quote Originally Posted by Narzania

Commenting on the progression from S2 to S3. Its not only dps that matters its also end dmg. Apolyon will have 625. S2-S3 weapons had 31 end dmg boost.By the same token, if you add 31 on 580 you will get 611. The dmg boost has to be at least 45 more end dmg before it becomes at par. Its a huge difference I must say and wont be matched by S4 weapons for sure. Given all the other stats boosted by 3 red gem slots, more dps etc. the Apolyon will still prevail by quite some bit no doubt. And even in terms of Stamina I doubt that Stanina will even increase by 13 to match Apolyon's considering the +7 stamina increase from s2-s3 weapons. Apolyo is expected to be by far the best weapon before expansion.
    Were people whining that much the first time they say someone with a Soul Cleaver or a Torch of the damn or a Cataclysm Edge ? Any of thoses were clearly better then the S2 weapons and its OK. The top weapon drops from the top instance should always be better then welfare epics. If all it takes is 3dps on a weapon with over 140dps then you deserve to be beaten.