2.3 Soon, Gurtogg hotfix, daily blue posts.

The 2.3 is very, very soon, new dungeons, new quests, new epics, new epics, and even more epics. Also, if you're playing on european servers, the voice chat should be activated on all servers now.

2.3 on PTR soon
    A lot of today's blue posts kinda confirmed that the 2.3 would be soon = expect it for today or tomorrow.
    [blizzquote="Bornakk;http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=2288171071&postId=22876564816&sid=1#159]For those who are most concerned, the patch 2.3 PTR is coming soon and you'll be able to check out all of the changes that have been made for leveling 1 to 60.[/blizzquote"]

(2.3) Engineering epic flying mount
    If you're planning to respec to engineering only to get this mount, I guess it will be cheaper to buy the Cenarion Expedition one for 2000 gold.
    [blizzquote="Bornakk;http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=2288171119&postId=22877561952&sid=1#2]We are currently planning for the Epic version to require 375 Engineering skill.[/blizzquote"]

(Live) Gurtogg Bloodboil hotfix
    [blizzquote="Daelo;http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=2288041425&postId=22876965538&sid=1#0]2.2 introduced a problem where Gurtogg was not hitting his main melee target as much as he should. We've resolved this so Gurtogg has the same innate miss chance as he possessed in 2.1.3.[/blizzquote"]

(Live) See you next year Dark Iron Dwarves
    Dark Iron Dwarves attacks definitely won't be available again this year.
    Originally Posted by Aeus (Blue Tracker)
    When will the Dark Irons begin their attack again?
    A: They have successfully been driven back for the remainder of this year's Brewfest holiday, but we've intercepted communique being transferred within their spy network, and they are recouping their losses with plans to return next year with an even greater presence.
    (2.3) New flight path in Stranglethorn Vale
    [blizzquote="Eyonix;http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=2288051007&postId=22877660539&sid=1#5]We're adding a new flight path to Rebel Camp in northern Stranglethorn Vale. It's coming in patch 2.3.[/blizzquote"]

(2.3) +33% Damage on healing bonus testing
    It looks fine, and we'll experience soon on PTR.
    Originally Posted by Nethaera (Blue Tracker)
    I normally try to refrain from replying to things that have my name in it or "blue" where I can. Sometimes though, I have to break the rules so that I can share some information with people. Please try to refrain from making me do this in the future.

How is this going on testing? It's going well last I heard and we haven't seen any potential problems with it. We haven't seen any OP issues with this even when looking at classes with high armor vs cloth wearers.
    (2.3) Champion of the Naaru
    An interesting question, will the Champion of the Naaru (rewarded if you completed the old Tempest Keep attunement questline) title will come before or after your name ? According to Bornakk it's before.
    [blizzquote="Bornakk;http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=2288041107&postId=22877563351&sid=1#4]All titles currently come before the name, so it should be the same as the other existing ones in this regard. The PTR will be up soon for you to see it too.[/blizzquote"]

Increased bag space ?
    Not yet. It shouldn't matter too much anyway with the new guild banks incoming in 2.3, I guess you could just create a fake guild on an alt and have a huge bank with hundreds of slots available.
    Originally Posted by Bornakk (Blue Tracker)
    We have increased bag space a fair amount since the start of the game. When The Burning Crusade launched, bigger bags became more accessible and bank slots were easier to purchase. At the same time we don't plan to just jump to 30 slot bags for everything and have players collect everything they want. I know this is an extreme example, but it's just showing that we have been doing things in increments so far and not huge jumps.

More additions, changes, and improvements are always possible in the future, like the built in itemrack idea, we will just have to wait and see what final implementations come out.

Re: 2.3 Soon, Gurtogg hotfix, daily blue posts.

epix?

Btw anyone who has played Hellgate: London will attest, their item rack system is awesome.

You can equip up to 3 weapons (although the stat system works differently so its a bit hard to equip 3 at once) and each is bound to F1-3, and upon pressing them, they swap out.

Would be nice to see such a thing on gear possibly, maybe input a cast time on it? Like 5-10 seconds to swap gear out of combat?
    9/11/08 - Priests will never forgive, and never forget.

The Champion of the Naaru source link goes back to mmo-champion...

And its about damn time for that STV path.... sheesh

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    (2.3) Champion of the Naaru
    An interesting question, will the Champion of the Naaru (rewarded if you completed the old Tempest Keep attunement questline) title will come before or after your name ? According to Bornakk it's after.
    Not Really. Since the quote is:

[blizzquote="Bornakk;]All titles currently come before the name, so it should be the same as the other existing ones in this regard. The PTR will be up soon for you to see it too.[/blizzquote"]

It means that the title will appear before the name, rather than after.
    4/12/292277026596 15:30:08

Two errors on the same blue post, not bad. Fixed ^^

Deleted

i still cannot see the hunter improvements blizz announced so early
    get it done suckers

(2.3) +33% Damage on healing bonus testing
    It looks fine, and we'll experience soon on PTR.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    I normally try to refrain from replying to things that have my name in it or "blue" where I can. Sometimes though, I have to break the rules so that I can share some information with people. Please try to refrain from making me do this in the future.

How is this going on testing? It's going well last I heard and we haven't seen any potential problems with it. We haven't seen any OP issues with this even when looking at classes with high armor vs cloth wearers.
    Mhhh, I just hope it is not the same "quality testing" of "mages = ZOMG damage!" or the melee haste...

Yay for more lowbie flight paths

Boo for eng 375 skill > and blizz not wanting us to 'collect everything they want' :

Just going from 360 to 375 engineering alone takes about 1500 gold, so yeah, anyone who would drop a profession to take it up for the mount has too much money.

Quote Originally Posted by gokieks
    Just going from 360 to 375 engineering alone takes about 1500 gold, so yeah, anyone who would drop a profession to take it up for the mount has too much money.
    WTC Khorium Scope, free w/ your mats!

:'(

I can't wait for 2.3!

Deleted

[blizzquote="Bornakk;http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=2288171071&postId=22876564816&sid=1#159]For those who are most concerned, the patch 2.3 PTR is coming soon and you'll be able to check out all of the changes that have been made for leveling 1 to 60.[/blizzquote"]
    Wasn't it 20-60 or did they changed it ?

Technically, it's 1 to 60 if you take into account the instance tweaks, like the elite mobs turned into non-elite.

I could have sworn they were implementing some requirements for your guild to open a bank. Such as minimum # of member requirements. It may be possible to have an alt just to have a huge guild bank to call on, but I don't think it will be an easy option for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by benegesserit
    I could have sworn they were implementing some requirements for your guild to open a bank. Such as minimum # of member requirements. It may be possible to have an alt just to have a huge guild bank to call on, but I don't think it will be an easy option for everyone.
    I think that's coming out as well.

The PTR forum was just wiped, and Hortus has some info:

Originally Posted by Hortus (Blue Tracker)

I know everyone is going to ask these things so I'm going to post this once. New posts about these topics will be deleted.

There are No Pre-mades for 2.3

All previous PTR characters were wiped.

There are no equipment vendors (McWeaksauce Brothers) on the 2.3 PTR

There will only be TWO PTR servers, no PVP II

The PTR Authentication server was updated on Monday October 8th. If your account was not valid prior to the authentication update you will not be able to participate in the 2.3.x PTR phase. If your password was changed after October 8th then you may be able to use your old password on the PTR.

The new Guild Banks feature is currently turned off on the PTR, it will be activated later.