Low-level dungeons item changes list

First, keep in mind that it's a TEST realm and anything can change, including new upgrades for some dungeons. If anything is missing, comments.

It took some time to have something working, but we can now provide you a decent list of the low level dungeon loot changes ! Basically, the PTR tooltip is on the left, the Live tooltip on the right, all the relevant item changes (Unique items becoming Unique-equipped, and sometimes +healing changed into +healing and 33% damage are excluded). Sometimes the version won't show up, it's a known bug but it's not really a problem. Example : [compare=32254,en,wh,2.3.0 (PTR);en,eu,2.2.3 (Live)]

[iurl=http://www.mmo-champion.com/index.php?page=229]Read more ....[/iurl] (Temporarily moved to make the loading of the homepage faster)

Re: Low-level dungeons item changes list

awesome job

Nice changes but its doubtfull people are gonna farm any those instances still for any loot... if anything just for the quick xp from some quests like Uldaman but even so with the changes to XP people are just better off doing quests and grinding to lv up faster.

Quote Originally Posted by Miranger
    Nice changes but its doubtfull people are gonna farm any those instances still for any loot... if anything just for the quick xp from some quests like Uldaman but even so with the changes to XP people are just better off doing quests and grinding to lv up faster.
    There are quick quests in Uldaman?
    Anyways, I'd sure go for a Scarlet run with a caster even though I'm a speed lvl guy. And in Temple of Atal Hakkar you can get up to level and a half, with those decent loots it sure looks as a good price.

15+ Year Old Account

frekin caster rejoice, i love these changes....also bou id add the epic ring from Sm

Other changes with new build of PTR:

http://wow.curse.com/articles/details/3441/

The changes on the plate items are quite nice, with all the hit on the 2.3 items it should be possible to play fury without pain in the ass

"Dire Maul
    No other changes than the +33% spell damage to all healing items / unique items turned into unique-equipped items / weapon ratings changed to equal expertise rating."

Reallly surprised at that since i had seenm a blue post saying that no more green items would drop in teh dungeons. Are you certain that teh greens have not been removed from teh loot table in DM east? Lethendris there used to drop greens quite frequently, sometimes she didnt drop a blue at all.

This post is about item changes, not loot table changes

I know this isnt a complete list but is any else notice there are not alot of leather changes for rogues and feral druids.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    This post is about item changes, not loot table changes
    true story....my baddd

Changes to BFD items since the new update