Thread: New PTR Build

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: New PTR Build

Druids
    • Vengeful Gladiator's Refuge (healing set) has been changed, all MP/5 bonuses are modified into +spirit. (Old stats available here)
    In my opinion Blizzard current design of druids is a little inconsistent.
    On the one hand Spirit is one of the most important stats for a resto druid (Tree Aura, Talent: Living Spirit...) on the other hand stacking Lifebloom is the only way for a druid to heal very mana efficient.

The problem: Using stacked lifebloom will keep you inside the 5SR for almost the complete fight, preventing the full mana regeneration you would gain from spirit (I know that Intensity mana reg will be improved in 2.3).

Switching MP5 to Spirit on Vengeful Gladiator's Refuge will boost tree aura, but in the end will give you less mana reg.

What do you think?

flammable

Quote Originally Posted by Googolplex
    Are you guys mentally disabled or something ? Please think a bit before you post crap like this.

The Guild Bank is just that - a GUILD BANK. Its not a bank for individual players who have 7 alt banks they want to replace.

Naturally, people will want to use it like that, which is why the first 3 tabs are rather cheap, so that everyone can afford it. After that, the tabs are expensive enough, so that only serious Guilds can afford the increase.
    You really have a good way of argueing, resorting to personal insults. Please think before you post comments like that and learn some self control as I really do not want to participate on this website if I have to read comments such as yours. I have reported your comment and hopefully you will be dealt with.

Quote Originally Posted by flammable
    You really have a good way of argueing, resorting to personal insults. Please think before you post comments like that and learn some self control as I really do not want to participate on this website if I have to read comments such as yours. I have reported your comment and hopefully you will be dealt with.
    While he's being aggresive on the edge of personal insults, he is in fact quite right tho. People should learn to think and not say "Nah, I'm too lazy to think about it, I'll just spam a random forum". I'm not registered in SO many other wow forums 'cause of that. Even the biggest other side running next with mmo-champ is full of complete idiots.
    I'm sry, I seriously can't understand it myself.

p.s. I'm not targeting you or anything. It's an overall summery.

Quote Originally Posted by vass23
    Im on the PTR right now...Are you sure Blind was changed to 15 yards? It still says 10 yards on my tooltip, its only 15 if u add 2 pts into Dirty Tricks...

????
    Removed. ^^