Help me with Backgroud colour. please!

Hey guys, now i have been trying to fix this for ever.

Some of u really good ui maker have made a bar that splits the screen, bottom part is for combat text general text, and bongos actionbars. Also some have minimpas there too, what i would like to know how u make the background black or grey, or how u even get is behind there.

I really need help with this. Never cared about addons much until i got bongos downloaded. And i wanted to spli screen but well as u see i dont know how to put background in so i dont see the game move between the bars.

Please some help would be super.

Cya

Re: Help me with Backgroud colour. please!

Quote Originally Posted by Nrionex

Some of u really good ui maker have made a bar that splits the screen, bottom part is for combat text general text, and bongos actionbars. Also some have minimpas there too, what i would like to know how u make the background black or grey, or how u even get is behind there.

I really need help with this. Never cared about addons much until i got bongos downloaded. And i wanted to spli screen but well as u see i dont know how to put background in so i dont see the game move between the bars.

Cya
    post a picture because from what you said, i dont even know whats the problem and what you want to do...

but i guess you are speaking of eepanel2. www.wowace.com/wiki/eePanels2

Sorry m8, cant upload couse of the forums. Tryed 100 times and the size is 100 kb

Sorry m8, cant upload couse of the forums. Tryed 100 times and the size is 100 kb
    lol you arent very familiar with forums i see..

http://www.imageshack.us/

Cya
    Eepanels can do it, some work involved, skinner will also do it. CT_Viewport is an uh, not as great alternative if you just want a bar.

Thx alot guys, i downloaded that epanels thingy, and made a bar and worked smoot and nice. hehe just one question i got an addon memory thingy. Duno but it show im the middle of the screen when mouse i over how do i take it away =) hehe thx again

skinner + eepanels would prolly work best if you're gonna put everything on the bottom.