Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: Patch 2.3 and Season 3 Start date

Quote Originally Posted by pasco
    You can not be in an arena team with more than one character per account.

And of course the fact Morthyl mentioned
    Yes you can, im running my alts in our main 3v3 team aswell.

Can someone check if mace spec for rogue is changed back into weapon expertise or is it still the crit? (im at work so cant check)

Quote Originally Posted by Mascotte
    Yes you can, im running my alts in our main 3v3 team aswell.
    Oh then they changed it, I tested this in the first season and there was an error message.

Will season1 loot turn into honor gear with the patch or with the season3 start?

The s1 gear will be there for honor when s3 starts

Woot, awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Jordaeh
    That's great, 2.3 most likely releasing next week.. NOT!
    I can't believe they still let the shaman's suffer. Asking to fix the dps nerf in elemental for weeks now, and still no fix. And now they have an "eta" for the upcomming patch. GG.
    Exactly what I thought was going to happen.

Step 1: Nerf Shamans
    Step 2: Say "we're looking into it" over and over throughout the duration of the test period
    Step 3: Say "we'll look into changing it in a future patch"

It is the exact same thing they did in the patch that was supposed to be the "shaman review" where mages and druids got more changes than shamans. It must suck to be a shaman.

something i just noticed on test, you are full healed when you enter an arena, i think it's the latest build because i don't remember it some days ago.

Quote Originally Posted by MADCAT
    So human warriors have 1.25% dodge/parry reduction in PvP(most common weapon is sword or mace), while Night Elves still have 1% dodge. Humans can now ignore two Night Elves racials: Quickness(1%dodge) and Shadowmeld(+5points to stealth). Oh and another two racials are useless: Wisp Spirit(150% ghost speed), Nature Resistance(+10 Nature resistance).
    There was never a question of human warrior vs night elf rogue. Perception + warrior > rogue (rock / paper / scissors).
    As for warriors, when you are equally geared you will effectively still have +1% dodge as a NE over the human warrior. Granted, whether you want to be dodging a warrior or not is another question (overpower crit? 8) ).

I'm not too psyched about losing 1% crit and trading it for 1.25% dodge reduction, but 1.25% parry reduction could well be worth it. Then again, together it's effective 2.5% avoidance reduction and will come in handy when switching stances to overpower is not rage / time (triggering GCD twice) efficient. Meh, we'll see.

Wait so if i understand this right, I can get the S3 weapon right as season 3 comes out becuse my rating will drop back to 1500 instead of 1950? WTF Ive been saving my points the last few weeks now i have to grind again?

Quote Originally Posted by Lynda
    Wait so if i understand this right, I can get the S3 weapon right as season 3 comes out becuse my rating will drop back to 1500 instead of 1950? WTF Ive been saving my points the last few weeks now i have to grind again?
    To answer your questions:
    1) No, you can't get it, QQ more. Now you will actually have to work for some of the stuff, big deal.
    2) Yes you do have to grind again. Although, you could consider it "having fun", as with a good team it really is fun fighting tough teams. (Unless of course, you are getting that weapon to PvE with, then gtfo my arenas. :P )

There's plenty of stuff to get until you get 1850 rating. All the armor penetration is making me happy in my pants over smacking clothies (whom it has the greatest effect on), plus I am guessing the season 2 weapons will be holding up for a while.

LOL work for my stuff?? Becuse 1900+ obviously takes no skill to acheve.

Shamans are mad again
    I am indestructible.

Epic Noob's Vehicle

LOL work for my stuff?? Becuse 1900+ obviously takes no skill to acheve.
    To answer your question - yes, if it's hard for you; no, if it's easy for you. Not entirely sure where you were going with that question. Fact is, you can't have it on the first day - the rest is up to you, stick with your s2 weapon until you can get the new one.

Becuse 1900+ obviously takes no skill to acheve.
    spot on

Quote Originally Posted by FISKER_Q
    Nah, the NR buff is nice against human druids
    like the 1 in a million? 10 NR won't help much im afraid.

Anyways patch 2.3 coming 1 week before S3 will be pro for me, as I am a healingpriest together with a rogue.
    Rogue and healingpriests gets insane buffs, I smell every teamcombo without a rogue or a priest not doing arena last week and every team with priest or rogue playing like mad ;D

kek hoping for gladi title

Quote Originally Posted by Sniperkalle
    like the 1 in a million? 10 NR won't help much im afraid.

Anyways patch 2.3 coming 1 week before S3 will be pro for me, as I am a healingpriest together with a rogue.
    Rogue and healingpriests gets insane buffs, I smell every teamcombo without a rogue or a priest not doing arena last week and every team with priest or rogue playing like mad ;D

kek hoping for gladi title

Donno, never had problems with rogue + hybrid healing priest as a warrior druid.
    But.. it's another story when priest is shadow..

Quote Originally Posted by Mightyone

Donno, never had problems with rogue + hybrid healing priest as a warrior druid.
    But.. it's another story when priest is shadow..
    When priest's disc is buffed and rogues go hemo it will be another story aswell :P

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account

finally, the great 2.3 is coming, hope it won't have such a messy start as 2.1 (think it was), when servers were offline until evening :P

Quote Originally Posted by omglazor
    There's plenty of stuff to get until you get 1850 rating. All the armor penetration is making me happy in my pants over smacking clothies (whom it has the greatest effect on), plus I am guessing the season 2 weapons will be holding up for a while.
    Your armor penetration is worth nothing since every stupid arena cloth has more armor then non arena mail. They added few penetration and much more armor so it is worse.

And about whining Shamans, warriors are constantly nerfed since 1.3 cry more that you was nerfed and not "fixed" in this patch :>