Character transfer bugs, Winter veil, comics.

Monday is as usual, awfully slow for news. There isn't any word about the 2.3.2 yet but I wouldn't be surprised if it was deployed this week. (The 2.3.2 changes are here if you want to check them again)

Server transfers and character transfer
    Sometimes, some blue posts just go through unnoticed (especially when they're on the support forum because nobody tracks them), this post is one of them. Hopefully, some people have the patience to do it and WoWInsider.com reported it. I guess it's worth posting on the homepage because according to this post you won't get reimbursed if you lose your title by transfering your character, you might want to think twice before doing it.

However, keep in mind that Blizzard is working on the issue and you might be able to get your titles back in the future if they figure out a way to do it, but don't count on it for the moment.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

This mechanic is currently being examined in greater detail, so that further determination may be made as to whether its current functionality is in line with the design as envisioned by the appropriate developers; we regret to inform you, however, that any titles lost as a result of this mechanic are unable to be reinstated or reimbursed by the Game Master Department. Please accept our most sincere apologies, however, for any frustration or inconvenience this matter may have caused, and await word on any potential changes in the status of this functionality.

Thank you, above all, for your understanding; we are truly sorry if any misconstruction has arisen during correspondence with our department.

Feast of Winter Veil
    I posted about the changes to the Feast of Winter Veil 2007 2 days ago, but I totally forgot to include the screenshots sent with the press release, so here they are. The Winter Veil event will start in 5 days (2007-12-15) and lasts two weeks.

Comics
    I think I should rename this to "weekly Dark Legacy Comic" at some point.

Re: Character transfer bugs, Winter veil, comics.

<3 Dark Legacy
    9/11/08 - Priests will never forgive, and never forget.

hahaha, gotta love this dark legacy, it owns ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Mordax
    hahaha, gotta love this dark legacy, it owns ;D
    QFT.
    DL is the win. <3

gief more Dark Legacy ;D

Does anyone know if the issue with the lost titles upon paid char transfer also occurs for other titles, especially Scarab Lord? Or is it possible to have more than the indigenous Scarab Lords on a server through transfering?

15+ Year Old Account

Make a news about officially Russian wow. first news on wow-europe
    http://www.wow-europe.com/en/index.xml

press release - http://www.blizzard.co.uk/press/071210.shtml

Impressive, first DL comic i actually found funny. Really fun too actually. Now, if they could fire the 3 year old drawing it i might start to like Dark Legacy. Ahem.

Thanks for the link to the 2.3.2 changes, was looking for them actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Drachar
    Impressive, first DL comic i actually found funny. Really fun too actually. Now, if they could fire the 3 year old drawing it i might start to like Dark Legacy. Ahem.
    Donald(<3 ) is supposed to be drawn like that
    I find almost every DLC hilarious !

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowclaimer
    <3 Dark Legacy
    I miss the Looking for Group Comics right here

I don't post LFG Comic anymore for some reasons that I'd rather not explain in public. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    I don't post LFG Comic anymore for some reasons that I'd rather not explain in public. ^^
    why?
    I am indestructible.

Epic Noob's Vehicle

Quote Originally Posted by Wildhorn
    why?
    QFT!
    OMG! Drama incoming!!1

WoW in Russian:

Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. today announced that World of Warcraft is to be fully localized in Russian for release in 2008. The Russian version will be the fifth officially supported European language, complementing the existing English, French, German and Spanish versions. Check out our Press Release in English(http://www.blizzard.co.uk/press/071210.shtml) or Russian(http://www.blizzard.co.uk/press/071210-ru.shtml) to learn more!

Source: blizzard.
    Quote Originally Posted by tetrisgoat
    I got full epic before losing my virginity :P

LFG got a little too.. violent, for my tastes after the Richard song, and I'm usually in support for Video Game Violence <.<
    9/11/08 - Priests will never forgive, and never forget.