Puts the "Super" in Supermod Venara's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Ask it! UI/Mods Edition

Quote Originally Posted by Calios
    Hi guys , i wish to ask u if there is a possibility to disable the purple XP notification on your char after u score kill ?
    I was looking in interface option for such one but can't find it
    Waiting reply Smiley
    Hit 80 and it will be gone
    For Moderation Concerns, please contact a Global:
    TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Travvybear
    Or FluidFrames, haven't used MoveAnything for a while now because it wasn't being updated.
    thx m8

How can I have solid borders around kgpanels' panels instead of the default blizzard ones?

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

@Kyara

In each panel's settings, there's a submenu called "Textures". In the Textures menu, near the bottom is the options for borders. It allows you to choose other border textures, as well as being where you assign the border insets for each side of the panel.

Quote Originally Posted by Taryble
    @Kyara

In each panel's settings, there's a submenu called "Textures". In the Textures menu, near the bottom is the options for borders. It allows you to choose other border textures, as well as being where you assign the border insets for each side of the panel.
    This menu only give me the choice between "none" and the blizzard textures...

May be I should create a texture and add it to the game?

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

@Kyara

An option is to download SharedMedia and SharedMedia-Blizzard. They both add more textures to addons that are aware of SharedMedia (many addons, especially those that use Ace2 or Ace3), including several more border types and backgrounds.

They also give an easy method of adding your own borders, backgrounds, and fonts to their list.

I use a solid, squared-off border in my UI, and I got the border texture from ArkInventory, and then used SharedMedia to make it available to all my other addons. All of my kgPanels use it, as does Cowtip, and Omen, and, well, anything that I put a border on. :-)

Hello guys is there any1 who know name of this UI i use it long time ago but dont remebr the name thx for all tips http://img12.imageshack.us/my.php?im...8194327et6.jpg

I saw an addon which announces who gets voidzones. This was in a screenshot of a Sarth3d kill, but I am guessing it works at Kel'Thuzad aswell. Much apprecaited if anyone knows what it's called.

Ok.
    So I've been using Pitbull since I hit 80 on Death Knight which was a long time ago.
    Is there some way I can have an experience bar?
    I can't seem to find it.

Quote Originally Posted by Korakt
    I saw an addon which announces who gets voidzones. This was in a screenshot of a Sarth3d kill, but I am guessing it works at Kel'Thuzad aswell. Much apprecaited if anyone knows what it's called.
    http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...s/failbot.aspx

I found the experience bar however it is stuck on my Unit Frame, is it possible to move it around?

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

Pitbull's XP bar only works as part of the Pitbull UF.

Dominos has an XP bar that can be placed separately. I think Bartender may as well.

I personally use XParky. It hasn't been updated in several months, but it works fine for me, including when I have it showing rep (which is what I use it for on my 80).

Ah yeh.
    Thanks mate, using the Bartender4 one.

What is the addon name that shows ur Judge/Seal and beacon cooldown ON target
    <CATASTROPHE> Sanktora

hey, im looking for an arena addon, which memorizes all opponents, so when i see them the next time i know "hey, this was the team the the pretty good rogue, but the pve-shaman" or something else...

like arenaDB, but it dosnt work at my pc, i dont know why -.-

Quick question, does anyone know what distance addon Ryas is using in this UI?

[img width=300]http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n109/nightfallii/WoWScrnShot_020809_043530.jpg[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by Taryble
    @Kyara

An option is to download SharedMedia and SharedMedia-Blizzard. They both add more textures to addons that are aware of SharedMedia (many addons, especially those that use Ace2 or Ace3), including several more border types and backgrounds.

They also give an easy method of adding your own borders, backgrounds, and fonts to their list.

I use a solid, squared-off border in my UI, and I got the border texture from ArkInventory, and then used SharedMedia to make it available to all my other addons. All of my kgPanels use it, as does Cowtip, and Omen, and, well, anything that I put a border on. :-)
    I haven't thanked you for pointing out this great addon. I've tried it but didn't get what I want, but I know it's possible... just need more time ^^

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

@Kyara

Yeah, I understand. I was basically running borderless for a long time until I found the "Solid" border in AI. Several people who've posted in the "Post Your UI" thread offer their UI's for download - I've been seriously tempted to download them and copy the textures they've added to their SharedMedia (and put comments in the MyMedia file saying which UI I snagged it from) just so I can check out some of them for my uses.

I am looking for an addon which sends a player mmessage when he type something in guild or chat.Some examples of that would be:
    1)"Guild":Player1:Looking for someone with blacksmithing
    :autoreply whisper to Player1:Me(or any text here)
    2)"Trade":PlayerXX:WTB wool cloth
    :auto whisper to PlayerXX:Wool cloth for sale 1g/stack,got 10 stacks.

Thanks in advice for the help.

(This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)