Quote Originally Posted by Velran View Post
    Okay, I have a couple of questions:

First, how can I remove/stop the error message:http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/851/notready.jpg
    I'm sure i've seen how its done somewhere before but I can't seem to find it.
    I use errormonster, it doesn't completly remove the errors but instead makes it so they don't spam.

Second, how can I remove the info box that comes up on everything I mouseover as shown in the red box: http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/1986/auct.jpg
    I have both Auctionator and Auctioneer and I know its something related to that but I can't find the options for disabling it.
    It's in auctioneer, couldn't tell you exactly how to remove it but you can.
    If you would like my advice though I would recommend you ditch it and only use auctionator unless you are one serious market player.

And lastly, Pitbull4 auras. http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/7097/buffe.jpg
    At the moment I have buffs next to the player frame, and debuffs way off to the right so that they dont get covered up by the buffs. What I'm wanting is to get it so that the debuffs are right next to the buffs and when a new column of buffs is made, the debuffs are pushed sideways so they don't get covered up. At the moment when I do it they just overlap.

Thanks in advance
    Sorry, can't help there as my knowledge of pitbull is fleeting at best, maybe someone else can help?
    The best I can offer is using separate buff addons.

Anyone know what addon controls this by chance? It's annoying the hell out of me being in the middle of no where.

That would appear to be quartz.
    Type /quartz, and you will find somewhere the options to turn them off.
    Not using quartz, so cannot be much more specific.

Deleted
    Should be the "Buffs" option panel. Just uncheck Enable.

Thanks guys! That was really bugging the hell out of me haha

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    hmm, is there any way to track changes in the ingame calendar by date/time / sign up removal / keeping track of stats (signing % of all raids, ...) and well, quite some other features for the ingame calendar?

i've searched some addons, but no succes
    Lokann ogar!
    /brofist
    lotharion: "inserting the Lich King as a scooby doo villain didn't exactly make him scary in the slightest."

Thanks for the responses, fixed my first 2 problems.

Just the pitbull auras now :/

And, another question. Im trying to remove the icon on ForteXorcist DoT timer but I can't seem to find an option to do so, and also to change the spark colour.

Thanks again

What's the addon called that adds a tab on recount for 'Healing and Absorbs'. Also is there a way to remove Judgement of Light from paladins' healing?

Deleted
    RecountGuessedAbsorbs.

Hi,

As I've not had altogether too much to do within WoW recently an (at the moment) no job or school either I've decided to create a new UI, as I've had my old one since TBC. My question is this: is there any decent, customizable DoT tracker out there that can track multiple targets at the same time, except for ForteXorcist?

Thanks

Does anyone know of a DKP add-on similar to QDKP but can decay dkp with a set amount instead of a percentage or even a way to change QDKP to do so?
    Last edited by Aarnor; 2010-08-23 at 10:38 PM.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    You could try EPGP? I believe it has decay built in.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowy Teddy View Post
    My question is this: is there any decent, customizable DoT tracker out there that can track multiple targets at the same time, except for ForteXorcist?
    Natur EnemyCastBar used to provide this, and now that it's been updated to work with 3.3, I'd suggest you look into it.

Thanks to ComputerNerd for suggesting a solution for button skinning. (It is not "exactly" what I was looking for, but it will tide me over nicely until I manage to learn how to skin buttons myself). Appreciate the tip!

I am looking for some more ideas, first concerning kgpanels. I would like my chat frame panel to fade out as the chat fades out. I have set the Anchor and Parent to "ChatFrame1ResizeTopLeft", and I'm pretty sure this used to work before, but not any more. I guess I'll need to use a script for this purpose or am I just parenting it wrong? Don't even know how to start here.

My second issue is regarding SLDT Statline. I would like the Haste Rating module to show Haste % instead.

Code:
    local statistics = {
        ["Haste Rating"] = L["Haste Rating"],
    }
    Code:
    local function GetHasteRating()
        -- 18, 19, 20 are shared Haste Rating
        local color = SLDataText:GetColor()
        local melee = GetCombatRating(18)
        local range = GetCombatRating(19)
        local spell = GetCombatRating(20)
        local minHaste = min(melee, range)
    	minHaste = min(minHaste, spell)
        return format("|cff%s%s|r %d", color, L["H"], minHaste)
    end
    Code:
    local statFunc 
    local function RefreshStats()
        if ( statFunc ) then statFunc = nil end
        statFunc = {
            ["Haste Rating"] = GetHasteRating(),
        }
    end
    I have no idea what to change in the script to accomplish that.

Thanks to anyone that replies!
    ~ I'm having trouble hearing you. Getting a lot of bullshit on this line. ~

Anyone know of an addon that can show cast bars over enemies heads ?? Thank you
    Basically, I'm for anything that gets you through the night - be it prayer, tranquilizers or a bottle of Jack Daniels.

Toggling on enemy nameplates, which is normally achieved by pressing V might do that.
    Not sure if the cast bar is limited to the one you have targeted or not though.

There are also enhancements to the features or apperance of the nameplates should you go down that route.
    Tidyplates, DocsUI Nameplates, Aloft being three common options.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duskmoon View Post
    Thanks to ComputerNerd for suggesting a solution for button skinning. (It is not "exactly" what I was looking for, but it will tide me over nicely until I manage to learn how to skin buttons myself). Appreciate the tip!

I am looking for some more ideas, first concerning kgpanels. I would like my chat frame panel to fade out as the chat fades out. I have set the Anchor and Parent to "ChatFrame1ResizeTopLeft", and I'm pretty sure this used to work before, but not any more. I guess I'll need to use a script for this purpose or am I just parenting it wrong? Don't even know how to start here.

My second issue is regarding SLDT Statline. I would like the Haste Rating module to show Haste % instead.

I have no idea what to change in the script to accomplish that.

Thanks to anyone that replies!
    Try replacing all three GetCombatRating calls with GetCombatRatingBonus calls.
    As for kgPanels, parenting only causes the child to follow hide/show changes, not alpha changes (I think).

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    I vaguely recall that it should follow alpha changes when properly parented - but I'm not actually certain of that. May have been another addon.

Deleted
    Technically, setting the alpha on a panel should also change the alpha of its children. Alpha looks like this:
    Code:
    -- this is the alpha the frame is displayed with
    function frame:GetDisplayAlpha()
        return self:GetParent():GetDisplayAlpha()*self:GetAlpha()
    end
    where GetAlpha() is the alpha set by the author.
    So if you run UIParent:SetAlpha(0.5), the return values of all UI frames' GetDisplayAlpha() calls would be reduced.

PS: Of course there is no method such as GetDisplayAlpha(), this just serves as basis for demonstration.

Thanks for the help, I was able to modify SLDT Statline to display Haste %, using the tip you gave me plus adding more lines for each melee, ranged and spell Haste percents (due to rating conversions being different). If anyone wants to use the modified addon, I've uploaded it here. Tested it and it works (not taking any credit for writing the addon, just modified it a bit).

I'm still thinking about kgpanels.
    ~ I'm having trouble hearing you. Getting a lot of bullshit on this line. ~