I do use Tidy Plates, but either I have to spend too much time watching the dots on every mob and the remaining time, or the nameplates keep moving around loosing track of next target. Sometimes even as I am about to target the next add, the nameplate changes position. A fix would be zooming in, but then I will not see the aoe damage (black clouds) to move from it. And spriest aoe (mind sear) is equal to zero, hopefully it will get better in 4.0.6

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello
    is there any addon, which will let me copy layout of spells on all my bars to 2nd spec? Or let me make layout profiles?
    English is not my mainspec!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by druidicitus View Post
    Hello
    is there any addon, which will let me copy layout of spells on all my bars to 2nd spec? Or let me make layout profiles?
    Yes, Action Bar Saver addon (http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info18352.html).

Type,

/abs save bestdpsbarsevar

*switch spec*

/abs restore bestdpsbarsevar

To see what bar profiles you have for that account, type:

/abs list

That's it.
    Last edited by lawomous; 2011-01-31 at 09:46 PM. Reason: updated addon link to 2c

Anyone have any idea if this is a UI from somewhere, it looks like ouF but i cant tell for sure, it semi looks like a edited version of Tukui, but once again i am not sure and i can't find anything, this is my last resort : (

http://www.youtube.com/user/hej256#p/u/0/kGyU4g8mVG4

Hi All,

Since swapping to Bartender (love it) from the base UI, I have been having one major problem. Holy Word: Serenity (the priest spell that changes w/ Chakra state) has been incorrectly self-casting on me a LOT of the time, even with someone else in-range targeted. It has the same range as my other heals, but it keeps inexplicably not healing the target I am on...I have tried adjusting settings, can't figure out what is going on. I am also not using a macro, just the regular-old ability.

Has anybody had a similar problem or have any idea what it could be...or have a suggestion for bartender-style mods that are as good?

Thanks!

Does anyone know if it's possible to make Recounts Real Time Raid DPS window fade in when I enter combat?

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    hey everyone, wondering if i can use pitbull to show all my enemys frames in arenas at once and also show the dots that i have on them. main is a spriest and got an affl warlock alt. i used to use shadowed UI, liked shadowed cuz i could modify my dots that i had on people and it made keeping track of them easier, but now that im playing a lock and theres more dots and im constantly switching targets with soulswap and such, i need to be able to see every enemys dots that i have up at once, not just my targets or focus.

so to repeat the question in that wall of text, is there a way to show all my enemy frames and all the dots on them at once?(with pitbull)
    You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    I don't believe Pitbull 4 currently supports the Arena frames (just like the Boss frames, the developers of PB4 are being a little slow).

Deleted
    Hi all,

I’m looking for an Innervate addon. It should tell me to cast innervate whenever I’m below 80% (or x %) mana and Innervate is off cd.

Thanks!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Quackpack View Post
    I’m looking for an Innervate addon. It should tell me to cast innervate whenever I’m below 80% (or x %) mana and Innervate is off cd.
    Try using this: http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...nawarning.aspx - it warns you when you reach certain mana/hp thresholds. It won't tell you when your Innervate is up but I guess you can figure that out on your own.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleannor View Post
    Try using this: link - it warns you when you reach certain mana/hp thresholds. It won't tell you when your Innervate is up but I guess you can figure that out on your own.
    Thank you Eleannor!

I'll try that one tonight (and according to addon description it seems to check if innervate is available).

Deleted
    Oh cool, I didn't notice that Just found it last night and haven't tried it yet.. Glad it helped then

Gotta ask what is the "Finish it" font on this pic

And second question is how about these nameplates, any idea?

cheers!
    shamdruid
    og vanilla player

Looking for suggestions on add-ons

I'm looking for an Addon that will show timers on my buffs/debuffs (or whatever shows up next to the minimap in the default configuration) below the icons instead of inside of them. I can't post links yet or I would post a screenshot, sorry.

I've also tried IceHUD to gather important information around my character so I don't have to look up at the health and mana bars (both mine and the mobs) and I don't have to look down at the action bars to see my spells/countdowns. I didn't like IceHUD because it seemed like there was too much going on and everything just blended in when I was in the middle of a fight, especially when fighting mobs in a dungeon. Are there any other HUDs that gather important information in one place, but don't crowd the screen? Or is there a "better" way to configure IceHUD?

Feroxine
    I'd quite like to use a single bag icon via Dominos in order to further streamline my UI, however I much prefer the bags themselves being kept separate.

Would there happen to be any addons that would, say, allow me to click on the single bag icon then select which individual bag I'd like to open via a popup menu as opposed to simply opening all my bags using the 'B' key?

Deleted
    How can i change fonts for bartender keybindings ? Im not going to use the font for anything else btw.

Is there an addon for cats that tracks bleed uptime? Like for example during an encounter I would like to see like a mini WOL parse just telling me, 80% rip uptime, 85% rake uptime, mangle, SR etc.

I used to play a Spriest and this comes built in with the addon MFclip2, but it's only for spriest dots, after every single fight, even normal quest mobs, statistics would pop up.

Halp!

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Is there any addon out there that would output usage of other peoples CD used in /rw(or anything else for that matter).
    Like Hymn of hope, tranq, divine hymn etc..

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raidwiper View Post
    Is there an addon for cats that tracks bleed uptime? Like for example during an encounter I would like to see like a mini WOL parse just telling me, 80% rip uptime, 85% rake uptime, mangle, SR etc.

I used to play a Spriest and this comes built in with the addon MFclip2, but it's only for spriest dots, after every single fight, even normal quest mobs, statistics would pop up.

Halp!
    Nothing that automatically pops up, but Skada has buff/debuff uptime tracking, and I'd be very surprised if Recount doesn't do this as well (I haven't used Recount for quite some time, Skada replaced both it and Omen in my UI's).

15+ Year Old Account
    What happened to GridStatusRaidDebuffs? Isn't it workin any longer?