hey guys, im just looking for a simple addon that makes my character portrait square instead of round, don't want to have to use a "heavy" one like shadowed unit frames or something similar. thank you
    http://www.wowace.com/addons/simple3dportraits/

---------- Post added 2011-12-08 at 04:19 PM ----------

Hi there. I'm looking for a mod to restock glyphs based off of X selling price, like say I want to queue all glyphs to be made that are currently selling over X amount of gold, that would help me SO much. Thanks.
    I think http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/tradeskill-master + its Crafting, Auctioning and AuctionDB plugins can help you with that.

---------- Post added 2011-12-08 at 04:21 PM ----------

how to zoom out camera more than interface allows? before 4.3 i used warcraft machinima tools and it was great (look at screenshot) and now w\o this i frustrating.
    http://s005.radikal.ru/i209/1112/ef/0972ac3dc09a.jpg
    so, i broke google and find out than all common addons (cameraplus, improved camera) use 2 commands - cameramaxdistance and cameramaxfactor - that already implemented in default interface since 4.0
    cant_see_shIt_captain.jpg
    You can't. Blizzard limited the amount you could zoom out for a reason. Going past this using any other tools to bypass blizz restrictions could get you banned. I wouldn't recommend it.
    Blizz determined back in BC that zooming out very far gave unfair advantage to players, especially when it came to BG and world PvP cause it allowed superior overview of unit movement that was not intended.

To Taryble:

Thank you! sFilger is just what i was looking for. Bars look different but it serves the exact same purpose, which is what I was looking for. Again, thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    Hi, there's this add-on I want to know the name of, it shows buffs/debuffs on your current target. If anyone knows that would be really helpful.
    Here's a screenshot, it's circled.
    http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i8...911_095903.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by taximals View Post
    Hi, there's this add-on I want to know the name of, it shows buffs/debuffs on your current target. If anyone knows that would be really helpful.
    Here's a screenshot, it's circled.
    http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i8...911_095903.jpg
    That would be the Auras module (I think it's called) that is part of the Quartz Castbar.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    That would be the Auras module (I think it's called) that is part of the Quartz Castbar.
    Thanks lots! Now I can finally get that darn thing out of the way, lol.

--
    I have another question, is there an addon that moves the special extra bar/tracker in certain encounters?
    Like the feathers in Alystrazor, corruption in Cho'Gall, sound in Atramedes, etc. At the moment they are covered by my cast bar and stuff.
    I've noticed Dominoes has one that works for the new Dragon Soul encounters with the button on Ultraxion, but it doesn't move the older ones.

--
    I have another question, is there an addon that moves the special extra bar/tracker in certain encounters?
    Like the feathers in Alystrazor, corruption in Cho'Gall, sound in Atramedes, etc. At the moment they are covered by my cast bar and stuff.
    I've noticed Dominoes has one that works for the new Dragon Soul encounters with the button on Ultraxion, but it doesn't move the older ones.
    The tracker is called the PowerBarAlt and is likely part of the unitframes rather than the actionbuttons.
    A search on wowinterface or curse for "PowerBarAlt" should bring up several addons to specifically handle that.

I am looking for an addon that shows melee combat stats (crit, haste, AP) and shows it in a moveable frame. I know titan panel has this but I do notlike the bar on the top/bottom of my screen. Can anyone help me?
    I take two in the morning.
    I take two at night,
    I take two in the afternoon
    and then I feel alright.
    I take two in time of peace,
    I take two in time of war.
    I take two before I take two
    and then I take two more

Thanks alot! I think I've just been using the wrong search words.Thank you again!
    I take two in the morning.
    I take two at night,
    I take two in the afternoon
    and then I feel alright.
    I take two in time of peace,
    I take two in time of war.
    I take two before I take two
    and then I take two more

Stood in the Fire PromiscuousPenguin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hey guys, I am looking for a loot addon that will improve on the default blizz one. I would like to be able to see all the loot at the same time (I currently have to scroll with the blizz one if there is more than 3 items) , and if it could also allow some customization of its appearance that would be even better. Thanks :-)

---------- Post added 2011-12-10 at 02:30 AM ----------

--
    I use bartender 4 for my bars and it also includes the special ones you are looking for. :-)

I'm looking for a mod similar to OmniCC that will super-impose a timer over CDs like Slice and Dice that will tell me how much time is left on that particular CD, anyone know of any (or if maybe there's a way to program OmniCC to do this)?

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by noteworthynerd View Post
    I'm looking for a mod similar to OmniCC that will super-impose a timer over CDs like Slice and Dice that will tell me how much time is left on that particular CD, anyone know of any (or if maybe there's a way to program OmniCC to do this)?
    InlineAura

-------------
    O/T

Damn, I get an infection that makes me sleep for 3 days, and I come back to 4+ pages of posts. Yikes! :P

Looking for a power aura that tells me when a trinket is on cooldown. Can't seem to figure it out.
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament
    You would think that after all these years people would have realized that the people at Blizzard aren't sorcerors and are hindered by technology just like the rest of us mortals.
    Quote Originally Posted by stormcall
    I will never understand why so many people who quit can't just QUIT and move on, and instead feel the need to come tell everyone about it, as if they just won the $100 million jackpot.

Quote Originally Posted by kombucha View Post
    Looking for a power aura that tells me when a trinket is on cooldown. Can't seem to figure it out.
    If it's just something with a standard cooldown like: Fire of the Deep you would just use the Named Items activation.

If you mean like an Internal Cooldown, perhaps check this thread: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...s-it-possible?

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by lawomous View Post
    If it's just something with a standard cooldown like: Fire of the Deep you would just use the Named Items activation.

If you mean like an Internal Cooldown, perhaps check this thread: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...s-it-possible?
    Yeah, on-use trinket with a standard CD. Shows up when it's on CD, but is there any way to get the timer to show the remaining cooldown rather than how long it's been on cooldown?

:edit: unchecked "Show time since activation" got a CD countdown now. Thanks for the help.
    Last edited by kombucha; 2011-12-12 at 03:25 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament
    You would think that after all these years people would have realized that the people at Blizzard aren't sorcerors and are hindered by technology just like the rest of us mortals.
    Quote Originally Posted by stormcall
    I will never understand why so many people who quit can't just QUIT and move on, and instead feel the need to come tell everyone about it, as if they just won the $100 million jackpot.

Deleted
    Hey. Looking for a UI that seperates npc/boss speech volume and sound effect volume. As of now obviously if you turn down the annoying sounds of everyone in a raid attacking at once then the bosses get drowned out.

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Baaltheron View Post
    Hey. Looking for a UI that seperates npc/boss speech volume and sound effect volume. As of now obviously if you turn down the annoying sounds of everyone in a raid attacking at once then the bosses get drowned out.

Thanks in advance.
    Not an addon or UI solution as such, but the wow client supports media replacement by which you can introduce an alternative graphic or sound to be used in place of the default ones.
    Such an example and one suited to your needs might be Muted Sounds - combat only @ wowinterface which should replace the combat sounds with muted versions.
    However it is not something you can just toggle on or off at will.

Deleted
    I post here in the hope that someone could help me with an addon problem:

Ever since I started playing wow, i used an addon called BGminimapPlayerTracker: (.curseforge.com/addons/bgminimapplayertracker/)

witch was wonderful as it added to the tooltip of the minimap, aside the player's name, it added it's class .. very useful in any PvP situation in Battlegrounds.
    Sadly the add-on is not updated since mid 2010, and even sadder, since patch 4.3 it's not working. As far as I can tell it has something to do with the little arrows, that the new mini-map uses for elevation.

I hope that someone here knows how to fix this, or Knows of any other add-ons, that would do the same thing.

It's also worth mentioning that I tried the minimaptarget (.curse.com/addons/wow/minimap-target) add-on, witch can do something similar, but it's a lot more complex, and it actually requires a mouse click on the minimap blimps to open another drop down menu, with various targeting options in it. (Highly impractical in PVP situations, where you need information quickly)

Stood in the Fire PromiscuousPenguin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Executz View Post
    Hey guys, I am looking for a loot addon that will improve on the default blizz one. I would like to be able to see all the loot at the same time (I currently have to scroll with the blizz one if there is more than 3 items) , and if it could also allow some customization of its appearance that would be even better.
    Still looking if anyone has any suggestions! :-)