Anyone knows how to get the bars in Skada to NOT go over the frame border when you have one?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Deleted
    I've found a ui-compilation that I wanna use for one of my alts, but I don't wanna mess up my mains ui, is it possible to only use the unitframes setup from the new ui-pack for example?

Quote Originally Posted by Mhelkior View Post
    I've found a ui-compilation that I wanna use for one of my alts, but I don't wanna mess up my mains ui, is it possible to only use the unitframes setup from the new ui-pack for example?
    Depends. If the UI pack is a collection of multiple addons, then yes. If it's one addon that handles the entire UI (eg. TukUI) then it can go either way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootybear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Valancer View Post
    I play as a holy priest and when I ran hfc lfr I noticed after the first boss my heal spell wasn't casting. So I looked at it and it shows that it has a 34.4 min cast time
    Do you have the class trinket? If so, the cast time is correct. /s

Deleted
    Yeah, it's a ui with a collection of addons, and I'm interested in just using the Stuf-unit frames from it,I know i've read somewhere before how to do it, but can't remember how now ><

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    Depends. If the UI pack is a collection of multiple addons, then yes. If it's one addon that handles the entire UI (eg. TukUI) then it can go either way.
    Yeah, it's a ui with a collection of addons, and I'm interested in just using the Stuf-unit frames from it,I know i've read somewhere before how to do it, but can't remember how now ><

Asked in the Healers UI thread but moving on to here hoping for an answer:

Quote Originally Posted by Daniie View Post
    Minimalist Mistweaver Monk UI

Assuming that the raid frame is of VuhDo, may I ask what color settings do you use to achieve that look?

Quote Originally Posted by BombayRoll View Post
    Dont suppose you can get a copy of these from anyone at the moment for BRF bosses.
    I use the ones from : http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...nter-Weakauras

As for the ones in the World First guilds videos, they are probably made within the guilds.

Having some annoying issues with WA2. Whenever I make a bar with a border or text, and I reload/relog, the border texture and font are set to their defaults. They're not even technically set to the defaults, but the defaults are the one that are displayed. Toggling anything in that WeakAura's options will automatically change the displayed border/font to the one I set up for it, but only until the next reload/relog. Anyone know what's up or how I can fix it?

Quote Originally Posted by Mhelkior View Post
    Copy the Stuf unit frames from Interface>AddOns, and also copy the Stuf file from the WTF folder (you may have to dig around in there).
    Last edited by Thirteen; 2015-03-10 at 07:39 PM.
    I play as a holy priest and when I ran hfc lfr I noticed after the first boss my heal spell wasn't casting. So I looked at it and it shows that it has a 34.4 min cast time

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    Anyone knows how to get the bars in Skada to NOT go over the frame border when you have one?
    You disable it, and make your own in KGPanels. Skada's always been like that for me, I've given up on it ever being fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by tordenflesk View Post
    You disable it, and make your own in KGPanels. Skada's always been like that for me, I've given up on it ever being fixed.
    yeah i figured so made one. but meh. so stupid they have the border option but you cant see them beacuse LOGIC FAILS!

Can anyone try and help me build my LUI v3? I'm new to using modded interfaces so I am not familiar with all addons that many players use for there UI's. Im trying to build one of these two reproductions that some players have already shared on here on MMO for my LUI that I need desperately:

LaplaceNoMa's LUI Screenshot 1: http://postimg.org/image/mcrmzgbjh/8a822d45/

LaplaceNoMa's LUI Screenshot 2: http://postimg.org/image/brgn5o05z/2d03c9c8/

Techdragon's LUI Screenshot 3:http://postimg.org/image/912elwwzp/14347ec8/

My Current LUI (Work In Progress) Screenshot 4: http://postimg.org/image/44al9rizn/b818a5fa/

I really hope I can get all the addons that these two players used. I have circled a mod in red circle that I am not familiar with. Hope I could find some decent and experienced player who can help me get started. Thank You.

LaplaceNoMa's LUI Screenshot 1:
    1) ON TOP - Data Text - Titan panel, Chocolate etc
    2) BOTTOM LEFT - Default Battle.Net notification alert
    3) BOTTOM RIGHT - Recount/Skada and Grid

LaplaceNoMa's LUI Screenshot 2:
    1) TOPLEFT - Quartz/Gnosis - Castbar
    2) CENTER - Deadly Boss Mods notification
    3) RIGHT - MSBT

Techdragon's LUI Screenshot 3:
    1) CENTER - Bar with auras - TidyPlates
    2) CENTER - Mana - MSBT
    3) BOTTOM - <spell> Ready - MSBT
    4) TOP - Data Text panels - Titan Panel/Chocolate Bar
    5) BOTTOM LEFT SIDE - Omen Threat Meter
    6) BOTTOM ( below <spell> Ready ) Mage Nuggets ( show stats and right part) and Qurtz(cast bar with aura bars)
    6) BOTTOM RIGHT SIDE - Recount and DBM

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone know how to get the Garrison Minimap button to display in QuseMap? Or another rectangular minimap addon that is updated for 6.1?
    Skye <Entropy> | US - Frostmourne 8/13M HFC | Twitch | Armoury

Gorgeous signature by ELYPOP <3

Quote Originally Posted by Skyefire View Post
    Anyone know how to get the Garrison Minimap button to display in QuseMap? Or another rectangular minimap addon that is updated for 6.1?
    You dont (sorry!). get a broker for garrison is your best bet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    You dont (sorry!). get a broker for garrison is your best bet.
    D:
    Any recommendations?
    Skye <Entropy> | US - Frostmourne 8/13M HFC | Twitch | Armoury

Gorgeous signature by ELYPOP <3

Anyone knows what addon it is to show the estimated time for a kill and/or execute as shown in the Paragon Blackhand kill video?

See: https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...4g0BB8g4#t=265

D:
    Any recommendations?
    try this + Bazooka/titanpanel, you can either make a text/icon somewhere or you can try the minimap button toggle. not sure if it works with Quse, havent tried and cant log atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Darutarn View Post
    Anyone knows what addon it is to show the estimated time for a kill and/or execute as shown in the Paragon Blackhand kill video?
    Broker_timetoexecute works in 6.1

Quote Originally Posted by Acidlol View Post
    Broker_timetoexecute works in 6.1
    Thanks a lot!

Thanks Aleaa Im still wondering how did they put the speaker icon and the 25 N on the top right hand corner? Also the InfoText Archy, AtlasLoot on left and to the right DBM and RBS. How do you even put them there?

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    Having some annoying issues with WA2. Whenever I make a bar with a border or text, and I reload/relog, the border texture and font are set to their defaults. They're not even technically set to the defaults, but the defaults are the one that are displayed. Toggling anything in that WeakAura's options will automatically change the displayed border/font to the one I set up for it, but only until the next reload/relog. Anyone know what's up or how I can fix it?
    Anyone?

I made myself a custom button but it's actually part of a custom .lua UI pack and it won't function without everything else. That said I could PM you the file if you want?
    Last edited by Thirteen; 2015-03-12 at 02:18 AM.