Im looking for solar/lunar power mod that man using on this video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaOqVY-hd7g
    It's the old version of the WA found in:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ppee-amp-Cyous

Quote Originally Posted by Juvencus View Post
    It's the old version of the WA found in:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ppee-amp-Cyous
    Thank you!

Hey fine Folks! You been Helping a ton in the Past so I hope you have something to share as well.
    ( I hope its the right Thread for this question)

Regarding Raidframes in Elvui .. I have the problem that they don't show the befouled debuff of zakuun. I whitelisted following Spell IDs : 189030 ; 189031 ; 189032 !
    those should be the 3 States of Befouled (going from red to green) But still they aren't showing. Now that I might start heal again it would be really nice to see those for obvious reasons.

Any suggestions / ideas on how to troubleshoot the issue , or did I just use the wrong spell IDs? (hoped wowhead isnt wrong there)

Deleted
    I can't fight through one problem of my Tellmewhen icons.

I'm having my basic spell icons flash and emit a sound when the cooldown finishes. That works, problem is the flashing and sound ALSO triggers when the gcd finishes, which makes raids a small ding-dong concert from time to time.

How to set these icons so that they execute the condition actions just once ignoring gcd?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Juvencus View Post
    Try
    Code:
    /run for i = 1,120 do PickupAction(i) ClearCursor() end
    Thanks again, tested it on freshly-created lowbie (so I did not have to rebind everything, but can test it before 7.0) and it works. Did not check if it works on stance-specific bars (druid forms, stealth, etc).

Quote Originally Posted by Mahmeya View Post
    Did not check if it works on stance-specific bars (druid forms, stealth, etc).
    Every class has a total of 120 action slots over 12 bars. Bars 7, 8, 9, and 10 are either general bars or form bars. For example, a druid uses all four bars for cat, stealth, bear, and moonkin, while a paladin can use all four for random stuff. Those four bars are not shown by the default UI, so a class that doesn't use them needs an addon to see them. That macro clears all 120 of these action slots and will work for all classes.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

I made a post about this in Interface and macros already but I'm hoping if some people didn't see it there they will see it here. I am looking for a UI that looks like Draemii's the challenge modes shaman. It is the cleanest UI I have seen if you know the addons can you send me a PM or post details in depth about the setup overall. Thanks. You can find him on YouTube if you type draemii challenge modes.

Is there som lightweight, simple addon for class-color to realID (chat, friendslist etc)? Or maybe some script?

I know it's possible in chat, ElvUI does it for me. As for friendslist, i'm not sure.

Does anyone know of an addon to help track wipe statistics with some detail? ERT and DBM do some stuff like this but they don't track all the things I'm interested in and don't have a way to export/filter the data as far as I can tell. I can do it external to the game in excel but it's annoying and slow to do it while trying to prepare for more attempts, and having some of it done automatically and in-game would be a lot easier. Something as simple as a way to let me manually enter a few different fields of data, then export to a spreadsheet afterward for analysis, would be good enough.

I was hoping there would be something that can do things like detect a wipe to a raid boss and pop up a window that lets you enter information like what your failure mode was and which individuals were involved plus a section for miscellaneous notes, while automatically tracking things like boss HP% and which people were in the raid as well. Unfortunately I haven't been able to find something that even does the basic job (all my searches come up with false-positives where "statistics" means character stats and things like that instead).
    Dibbler <Electric Sheep> - Mythic raiding 7/7, 2/3, 10 hours/week

FABRICATI DIEM, PVNC

Either you download 'Details!' or you upload your combatlog on warcraftlogs.com or worldoflogs.com.

I think Death Note @ Curse might be something you seek.

still no one with informations about the elvui raid frames?

What exactly are you trying to see with the wipe statistics? WCL has a problems tab that works for most bosses that you can see what wiped your raid, as well as who wiped it. Very helpful for xhul.

As for the ElvUI raid frames, I didn't actually know they were suppose to change colors, I though only mark of the necromancer from council did that.

Well yea they have red yellow and green from high amounts of Absorb left until low amounts. That way I have my WA activates a sound again when its turning green and close to exploding. But the problem isnt the changing colour but seeing the debuff in the first place. My ElvUi Raidframes dont show them even tho I added the Spell IDs to the White list.

It works on the default raid frames just fine? That's really weird then as ElvUI just reskins it basically.

Well yes and no. It is indeed only skinning it but also filtering everything. ElvUI has 3 different options for showings buffs and debuffs on raidframes. 2 seperate ones that show everything in small icons (one for buffs one for debuffs) And then there is one heavily filtered so called 'raidbuff Indicator'. In Filters and Whitelist options for this Befouled isn't contained by default. I added it (or tried to) by using the spell IDs 189030 189031 189032 either its somehow "bugged". doesn't accept custom spells correctly or I went wrong on the spell IDs

I have Details (which includes a death log) and my guild does use WarcraftLogs. Those tools are great for analyzing specific pulls in a lot of detail, or for getting a broader picture of more specific things (e.g., how many times people are getting hit by voidstep on xhul'horac), but I'm looking for something different here. Specifically, context for wipes, on a pull by pull basis. I don't need more help figuring out what happened for any given wipe, I want to be able to look back on 2 weeks of progression and see what's causing wipes at what percentage of the time.

So, out of the first 100 mythic mannoroth pulls how many times did we die to lack of imp DPS? How many times did we mess up Wrath of Gul'dan soaking (and who was messing it up)? Who's dying to shadowforce early? How many times did we flip the boss a second early and mess up timings? I don't want to have to look back at the end of a night and try to remember, or piece together from way too much data, what/who the cause of each individual wipe was. I want to be able to record it while it's still fresh in my mind right after each pull, when it will only take a minute, and be able aggregate and filter it later to figure out what's really costing us the most attempts.

Plenty of times wipes aren't down to just a single thing going wrong. Similarly they aren't always caused by the FIRST thing that goes wrong. That's why I want to be able to manually enter that contextual information, rather than just going by the preset options in WCL or something like that. What I was hoping to find in an addon is something to facilitate that. Something that can fill in the automatic stuff (raid composition, boss hp%, death order), and give me an in-game space to fill in the contextual stuff, and let me export and filter the columns later. That way I don't have to do all of it while shifting focus back and forth between the game and an excel spreadsheet while also trying to run back and prepare for the next pull.

FABRICATI DIEM, PVNC

There isn't really a fight like that in HFC. Like most of the fights boil down to 1-2 people messing up a mechanic.

Your best bet is to just go through WCL after the raid or take a quick note in notepad or on a notepad and just label the wipe number. This way you can take a look more in depth at it later on.

To asnwer your questions in particular, all of that can be tracked in WCL and it can be done fairly quickly in WCL. It's worth waiting a min or so before the next pull rather than bash your head in against the boss for 5 minutes only to make the same mistake again. For manno there's quite a few mechanics that can wipe the raid so it's very difficult to pin point what exactly went wrong on the fly like you want. If imps live to long it gimps your raid health and depending on where you are at in the fight that can be a wipe right after due to another mechanic.

I guess I'm not making my point clearly. I'm not talking about individual attempts. After wipes I do take the time to figure out what went wrong, with my in-game log or WCL's data or the fight replay function if necessary, and we decide if there's something we need to adjust. I don't need help with that. I need help simplifying the process of aggregating that data in an efficient way for review later.

The reason I want to take it this extra step further is I believe people in general are not very good at remembering and accurately aggregating data from an entire night of wipes (never mind a week, or multiple weeks). When my guild was working on mythic archimonde we did maybe 25 attempts on a given night. It's easy to remember the attempts where we made into the last phase and what went wrong there, especially early in progression. But those wipes in phase 3 are a very small percentage of our actual problems, despite being easily the most memorable. If we only get to the last phase 15% of the time it's much more important to figure out how to get that number up first, and that means having the data for the other 20+ attempts that were mostly pretty similar to each other, and thus not very memorable.

Plus, this is especially true for the majority of the raid who aren't paying as close attention. If you've led a raid and had to rotate members through a bench for farm content you'll know how valuable it is to have some long-running data to support your decisions. When someone complains to you that they're getting benched twice as often as everyone else you can tell them "no, on farm content this tier you've been benched 5 times, compared to the median of 4 times for the raid." Or to tie it more into the context of my post, if they're being sat more often on progression for performance reasons (which they'll often deny or minimize, as is just human nature), you can say "on this fight you've been involved with 20% of our wipes for which you were present, compared to the next highest damage dealer at only 10%."

But anyway, it doesn't seem like what I'm looking for is out there anyway, so I'll just make due with manually entering all the stuff I'm interested in into a separate spreadsheet.

FABRICATI DIEM, PVNC

Ah ok, that makes more sense to me.

Since i'm fairly certain that adoon doesn't exist you have two options.

one - write the addon yourself and that's your problem fixed

two - make an excel with a column of each raider you have. Then for your top row make it for each mechanic in a fight. Then when you wipe tally up who failed what mechanics, maybe make it a point system. 1 point for failing the mechanic that attempt (when it could have been avoided) and 2 for causing a raid wipe. That way you can see your problem people as well as what mechanics the raid as a whole fails.