Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    The one I mentioned above, Barrel can add brokers to the minimap.
    So a bit of a messy solution, but if the MBB format was sufficient then that may work.
    Only tried MBB because it was wrapping the buttons. Tried Barrel and is definitely not what I'm looking for. Regardless, thanks for the help.

I guess I'll stick with Norganna's addons for now. Let me know if you come across something else.

Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    How do I hide this frame?

http://imgur.com/a/zwbgV

Moveanything doesn't have it, so how else? no addons seems to cover it.
    Use AdvancedInterfaceOptions. I can't remember if it's a static option they have. If not, you'll have to search their full list. You're looking for the cvar named "Show Loot Window" or something similar.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

Deleted
    Is there an addon that simplifies the distribution of Personal Loot?
    I like PL, and I like that loot can be traded now, could even see guilds using it (obviously if you have some friends from different servers joining and you're forced to use it). However, having everyone link their loot after every boss and 10 people whispering each other and rolling in chat is not exactly pracitcal.

I was hoping to see an addon that gives me a little window for every piece of tradeable loot that I get, where I can choose whether to keep it or make it available. By choosing the latter, everyone sees the item and can roll for different priorites.
    Is there something like this around or anyone working on it? I think this would be a big QoL improvement for many people.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanegasi View Post
    Use AdvancedInterfaceOptions. I can't remember if it's a static option they have. If not, you'll have to search their full list. You're looking for the cvar named "Show Loot Window" or something similar.
    Seems good, how does it work? Just put 1 or 0 ? 0 is disabled it or?
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Seems good, how does it work? Just put 1 or 0 ? 0 is disabled it or?
    Generally with a toggle, 0 is off or disabled.
    1 or higher is enabled depending on what it is doing.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

I have been trying to figure out how to make a fairly complected weak aura, and I'm fairly certain the only way to do it is going to be through writing in the Luna code under a custom trigger.

Instead of teaching myself the ins and outs of writing custom Luna functions, is there a custom trigger I can use that will force the weak aura to not display if another specified weak aura is currently active, and to untrigger when that same weak aura goes inactive?

Hi everyone!

I'm finally making the leap to use ElvUI, but I'm confused about what addons I can do without once I have it. I currently use:

-Bartender4
    -Bagnon
    -Bagbrother
    -Kui Nameplates
    -Quartz 3
    -XPBarNone
    -Prat
    -Clique
    -Grid2
    -TipTac
    -ShadowedUnitFrames
    -WeakAuras2

Which of these are already integrated into ElvUI? Which ones should I keep for their functionality?

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Hi everyone!

I'm finally making the leap to use ElvUI, but I'm confused about what addons I can do without once I have it. I currently use:

-Bartender4
    -Bagnon
    -Bagbrother
    -Kui Nameplates
    -Quartz 3
    -XPBarNone
    -Prat
    -Clique
    -Grid2
    -TipTac
    -ShadowedUnitFrames
    -WeakAuras2

Which of these are already integrated into ElvUI? Which ones should I keep for their functionality?
    I believe all of them, except WA, have an equivalent in ElvUI.

My suggestion is disable all addons, setup ElvUI and then see what you need extra/changed.

How do I hide this frame?

http://imgur.com/a/zwbgV

Moveanything doesn't have it, so how else? no addons seems to cover it.
    Tried the red "x" button? Or /loot.

Blademaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    I'm having trouble with my elvUI. I want only player CDs/dispellable buffs to show on the nameplate, but I am unable to get anything to load on the nameplate except for debuffs (i.e. my spriest dots).

I've spent the last two hours googling/going through the elvui forums with no luck. It looked like this was an issue 8 months ago but it was patched and fixed.

Here is an album of SS I took.

http://imgur.com/a/KgepL

Updated Resolution: Nameplates in ElvUI don't have filter support yet. They were rewritten for Legion. You can only show buffs/debuffs cast by you or a boss on nameplates.
    Last edited by schwalby; 2016-08-19 at 12:24 PM. Reason: Updated resolution

I have a question about STUF Unitframes. Does anyone by chance know how to edit the code to show all debuffs on a target, but desaturate all that are not mine?
    Used to have a ouf Layout which was able to do it, but my lua knowledge is limited and I'm not able to get it done myself. Any help would be appreciated.

Is there any way to make quest markers for low level quests more bright on minimap?

Can anyone recommend a castbar addon?
    I'm using quartz, but I would like to change the color of my bar and the target bar individually, and it seems that this is not possible with quartz.
    I also tried "CastBars" and "AzCastbar" addon, but they weren't as customizable as I need them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Venkx View Post
    I'm using quartz, but I would like to change the color of my bar and the target bar individually, and it seems that this is not possible with quartz.
    I also tried "CastBars" and "AzCastbar" addon, but they weren't as customizable as I need them.
    Gnosis is the best Castbar addon that I've tried.

Quote Originally Posted by Venkx View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by otszx View Post
    If you're already using WeakAuras you can customize a castbar there, pretty much limitless.

how do i get rid of the blizzard default resource bar with buffs displayed in the middle?

Last edited by Milocow; 2016-08-19 at 08:57 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatsbybutters View Post
    This is actually favorite herb to farm. I'll hop in vent while the guild is running mythics and w/e and talk about me farming it.
    "How many fargenshlackle does it take to rank 3?"
    "I keep falling off these ledges farming this fragglerockenfargle"
    "I can't get this fargenfoliac to gather... is this fargenfurter node bugged" And so on until they mute me.

Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

Quote Originally Posted by otszx View Post
    Thanks! Gnosis does everything I want!

Deleted
    Garalon, love your health bar / unit frame. What addon it is it, Elvui?

my default nameplates were scaling up my targets nameplate, then i did something, not sure what, and it isnt doing it anymore. anyone know the command to get that back? or a way to re-enable it. they also arent fading non targets anymore.

anyone elses nameplates do this or am i just imagining it and it mustve been some addon or something?
    Last edited by kheath812; 2016-08-20 at 05:15 AM.