So when I try to click off a flask on my buff bar and reapply a new one before a boss pull if my timer is less than 5 minutes, I get a warning message saying I can't. It says that something with my Auctioneer addon is prohibiting me from doing so. It gives me a option to disable my Auctioneer addon or not. If I choose to disable it, I am then allowed to click it off and reapply. If I choose to ignore it, I am still unable to and get the same warning message again. The question I have is why is this happening and how do I fix this? It only started doing it a couple of days ago. I haven't added or deleted any addons to make this happen. I checked to see if it needed to be updated, which it doesn't. Why would an addon like Auctioneer have anything to do with my flask buff and being able to click it off? /confused

Edit: It is the alchemist flask that I am trying to refresh. I haven't tried it with a normal raid flask as I don't want to waste one.

Auctioneer itself is not responsible, but instead something that uses common libraries that both addons share.
    That is a side-effect of blizzard overdoing a fix to prevent automated buff removal via addons.
    You might look into a buff display which supports the new blizzard approach, such as Aptus Aura Frames or Raven.
    Currently using Raven myself, but barely touched on the customisation yet so cannot comment on that.

I'm currently using Satrina's

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazur View Post
    If you're in love with your buff mod (and I wouldn't blame you in the case of SBF), then you should be able to make a cancelaura macro button for specific buffs. I'm assuming something like:

Code:
    /cancelaura Flask of X
    /cancelaura Flask of Y
    /cancelaura Flask of Z
    etc. would work.

Quote Originally Posted by Venomizer View Post
    I was wondering if anyone knows of an addon that will warn me when i am close to the Honor/Justice/Valor point caps?
    I believe there is a mod that does that, saw something like it on Curse under pvp. Honor count or something similar.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazur View Post
    There is a 3.2 beta which supports the right-clicking off of buffs, but does require a frame to be non filtered or otherwise sorted.
    Satrina Buff Frames 3.2 Beta @ wowinterface.
    Unfortunatly the author is getting out of developing addons, so we can but hope someone else can take over that project and keep what is a great addon going.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wapetufo View Post
    Hey im looking for two things. One is an addon that will show me a rage bar on its own that i can drag around my screen, however i dont want the portrait with it just the rage bar itself (pref customisable or w/e And second something that will do the same thing but for the enemies cast bar. Thanks
    EnergyWatch + Quartz

Really quick question, have been banging my head over for a couple of days now.

Code:
     if event == "DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME" and a1:find("/myHonor") then 
     do mystuff
    The above should detect when the player types /myHonor? Or should I be using a ChatFrame event?

Can't tell if thats what I am doing wrong or my localized label is acting up.

Deleted
    Just register your slash command normally.
    Code:
    SlashCmdList["YOURKEY"] = function(input)
     ---- do stuff
    end
    SLASH_YOURKEY1 = "/myHonor"
    SLASH_YOURKEY2 = "/honor"

Code:
    SlashCmdList["CLCHONOR"] = function (getHRInfo)
      --- do stuff

Code:
    Would this be the set script to run on input? 

EventFrame:SetScript("OnEvent", getHRInfo)
    I am not getting any Lua errors but the do part is not running.

10+ Year Old Account
    hey, i was wondering if anyone knows how to make LuI V3 work.. i downloaded unzipped and put in addon folder.. but nothing when i log on, i specificly want the top data bar if anyone knows the name of that.. thanks!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Calabera View Post
    Code:
    SlashCmdList["CLCHONOR"] = function (getHRInfo)
      --- do stuff

Code:
    Would this be the set script to run on input? 

EventFrame:SetScript("OnEvent", getHRInfo)
    I am not getting any Lua errors but the do part is not running.
    No, no, no.
    Code:
    SlashCmdList["CLCHONOR"] = function(input)
        -- do anything you want to do here. input is the user input without "/command " (the command you use plus the trailing space)
    end
    SLASH_CLCHONOR1 = "/myHonor"

Ok, so I am having issues and can't figure out why. Read tutorials, and re-read them, I know the getCurrencyInfo is the handlers I want to use. However,
    Code:
    --my do stuff

getCurrencyInfo(392) 
    	local m = amount  -- Current Honor Amount variable
    	local c = 4000 -- The honor cap of 4000
    	local x = c - m

--- amount = getCurrencyInfo(392) -> Failed, think I used the global 'amount' as variable
    	--- localized_label, amount, icon_file_name = getCurrencyInfo(392) <--- should've been able to pull information from this line, but failed. 

if (m < c) then	
    		print ("Your current honor is: ".. (m))
    		print ("You are "..x.." points away from cap.")
    	end
    I tried using "," after the index and then "amount" but it did not work either.

Any suggestions?

Deleted
    Code:
    local name, amount = GetCurrencyInfo(392) -- we can discard any return values beyond the first two by simply not assigning them to variables
    local cap = 4000
    if (amount < cap) then
        print("You currently have "..amount.." "..name.."!")
        print("You are "..(cap-amount).." points away from the cap!")
    else
        print("You are currently at the cap for "..name.."!")
    end

Treeston, thanks a lot man. That worked wonders!

Here is my final product, and its fully functional.

/salute to you sir.
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-01-07 at 10:46 AM. Reason: Don't hotlink into the curse file servers

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hi, I was wondering if anyone could identify a certain addon for me.

I'm looking for the name of the thin black bar that runs accross the bottom of the screen, and has the spells etc on it.

You'll see it is circled in red in this picture.

Looking for Blizzard's name (not the font name) for Titles/Guilds/Player Names over heads. I hope you get what I mean - I underlined an example of what I am looking for. Also if you anyone can link me to a resource, or a way to find things such as this myself, big thanks.

Code:
    SetFont(FriendsFont_Normal, 8, "OUTLINEMONOCHROME")
    Edit: Raid Warning text if anyone know its as well.
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-01-07 at 10:45 AM.

Could anyone please recommend an addon that plays different sounds depending on buffs that a target (NPC) gains?

For example in the Maloriak fight, the boss gains a healing buff. When he does, I'd like to have a sound play so that I know when to dispel. I am DPS so I usually have him selected but when I need to AOE adds I swift my focus away from his target frame and the buff might tick for a couple of secs.

Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by evoker View Post
    Could anyone please recommend an addon that plays different sounds depending on buffs that a target (NPC) gains?

For example in the Maloriak fight, the boss gains a healing buff. When he does, I'd like to have a sound play so that I know when to dispel. I am DPS so I usually have him selected but when I need to AOE adds I swift my focus away from his target frame and the buff might tick for a couple of secs.

Thanks in advance!
    DXE has the capability to do that if it has been updated.

Quote Originally Posted by Yooya View Post
    DXE has the capability to do that if it has been updated.
    Thanks for the recommendation.

I've been using BigWigs but I can give DXE a try.