Question Vuhdo : is auto-reorganizing/regrouping within reach character bars possible ?

Hi, I'm new to Vuhdo and I like it (I come from Healbot). One thing I'd like to know : you have your frames, and you can make so that you don't see the other players that are out of reach. But is it possible, instead of having those " green bars " (on reach) here and there with " black bars " (out of reach) between, to regroup all the " green bars " together, with some kind of refresh reorganizing if some players come within or go out of reach ?

Thanks in advance

I think there are two problems with this.

1) On the gameplay side: You're trying to heal the tank and someone runs in from out of range, moving his bar somewhere totally different and he dies.

2) On the technical side: It would most likely need to be redrawing the frames during combat which is probably not a thing Blizzard allows you to do.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

The Patient
    Quote Originally Posted by lawomous View Post
    I think there are two problems with this.

1) On the gameplay side: You're trying to heal the tank and someone runs in from out of range, moving his bar somewhere totally different and he dies.
    That could be fixed by making so that the frames for the tank(s) are locked in place, in the upper right corner as an example

Quote Originally Posted by lawomous View Post
    2) On the technical side: It would most likely need to be redrawing the frames during combat which is probably not a thing Blizzard allows you to do.
    Or, design it so that all the people that are in range, their frames are clustered together in the top as an example, the rest are just blacked out in the bottom, and are unclickable (clickthrough maybe?).

If made in C++ (please note, i do not make addons, if another language is used, please look away from the rest of this post) it could all be made with "if" commands