Update to latest version (came out ~2h ago) I think it fixes this issue.

If not exit WoW completely and navigate to World of Warcraft\WTF\Account\YOURACCOUNT\SavedVariables.

Find Weakauras.lua

Open and find: Numbers will be different!!!

["frame"] = {
    ["xOffset"] = -213.9195556640625,
    ["width"] = 629.9999389648438,
    ["height"] = 40.00001525878906,
    ["yOffset"] = -133.94873046875,
    },

Your "height" value should be a very small number like above (40 compared to the rest like width which is 629).

Change that to something close to the "width" value, close and save. Start game and should be fine.

Edit: Should add that if you have many auras the file will have many "height"s. Look for the last one in the file, right at the bottom. Mine was above "tempIconCache"
    Last edited by Juvencus; 2014-10-28 at 10:17 PM.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Any idea how to change the strata of individual frames in Stuf? Or is it not possible?

10+ Year Old Account
    Google is failing me. And the other guy who asked on curse havent been answered yet so I'll try it here as well.
    Since 6.0, has anybody else had problems with Skada not showing any modes? I've double (Tripple..) checked all the settings but nomatter what I change, damage etc will not show up.
    What do?

Hey guys does anyone know a good alternative to TargetHealthPercent?

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/targethealthpercent

I don't want a UI change or anything, just a simplistic mod like the above that has an additional percentage bar I can move and resize. This one is working fine right now but the problem is that going on to beta, I'm getting an error that it's trying to divide by zero whenever I don't have something targeted, so I guess I need to find a replacement before WoD since it doesn't look like the author is updating this anymore.

If anyone knows how to fix that error or can recommend something similiar that would be great. Thanks.
    Last edited by Dawnrage; 2014-10-29 at 10:32 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarifia View Post
    Hi Guys, apologies if this is in the wrong forum but here goes.

My weakaura window is not going back to what it was as seen here:

If anyone knows the issue and knows how to make the window go back to what it was that'd be ace.
    Simply drag the bottom left corner of the window down (where you see the 45degree lines); behind the search bar. No need to go fiddling around with saved variables. (You'll want to log out to character select to preserve the change, in case you're prone to DC's, crashes, or Alt+F4 the game)
    Last edited by Azelias; 2014-10-29 at 03:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Azulor View Post
    Simply drag the bottom left corner of the window down (where you see the 45degree lines); behind the search bar. No need to go fiddling around with saved variables. (You'll want to log out to character select to preserve the change, in case you're prone to DC's, crashes, or Alt+F4 the game)
    Sometimes the window gets stuck in minimised mode. I had it too.

Is there an addon that adds a tooltip to the standard ui gold display that counts gold earned, spent and total per session? I have only seen this for datatext/broker stuff, and also only with gold amounts of other chars displayed.

Does anyone have an idea how I can hide the following:

This appears when my bars are hidden with ElvUI, however it represents abilities on cooldown.

Quote Originally Posted by Gefta View Post
    Could anyone please tell me what addon is causing the red symbol that the stupidly big arrow is pointing to?
    I've tried deactivating some but just cant figure out whats causing it. I couldn't remember my old login details so have had to create a new account.

If you could have a look at the link below (space after http: )
    http: //imgur.com/zzS6lBX
    If the item is stationary in position, and you are able to hover your cursor over it, then try the following.
    Type into your chat /fstack and hover the item.
    A tooltip appears in a corner of the screen giving the names of frames under the cursor.
    See if any of those offer a hint as to which addon may be responsible.
    Type /fstack again to toggle the feature off.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacoste View Post
    Does anyone have an idea how I can hide the following:
    This appears when my bars are hidden with ElvUI, however it represents abilities on cooldown.
    Try disabling/updating addons adding cooldowns to buttons, such as OmniCC, TullaCooldownCount, etc.
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2014-10-30 at 10:47 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Deleted
    Okay hopefully it is okay to ask this here:

Weakauras Question

Is it possible to have a progress bar that increases based on a count of stacks rather than based on a time duration? How?

I've been bashing my head off this idea for about 4 hours now and the most elegant solution I can find is to essentially make a portion of a "bar" graphic and then make one appear based on the number of stacks that are being counted. It doesn't look great and is kind of clunky and will be incredibly tedious if I ever need to update it. Also, it will only work with small stack abilities which is kind of terrible. Could really use some help on this.

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by sixteenmiles View Post
    Okay hopefully it is okay to ask this here:

Weakauras Question

Is it possible to have a progress bar that increases based on a count of stacks rather than based on a time duration? How?

I've been bashing my head off this idea for about 4 hours now and the most elegant solution I can find is to essentially make a portion of a "bar" graphic and then make one appear based on the number of stacks that are being counted. It doesn't look great and is kind of clunky and will be incredibly tedious if I ever need to update it. Also, it will only work with small stack abilities which is kind of terrible. Could really use some help on this.

Cheers.
    For that you need to use a custom lua trigger. What exactly do you want to track?

Deleted
    Was trying to turn my Mana Tea stacks into a resource bar essentially. The more Mana Tea I have (between 0 and 20) the bar goes up; as I drink Mana Tea and lose stacks, the bar goes down.

Deleted
    I don't know anything about WeakAuras, but it sounds like something like this should work:

Code:
    local stacks = select(4, UnitBuff("player", "Mana Tea"))
    texture:SetWidth(texture.baseWidth * stacks / 20)

Where of course texture and texture.baseWidth are defined elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Constie View Post
    Code:
    local stacks = select(4, UnitBuff("player", "Mana Tea"))
    texture:SetWidth(texture.baseWidth * stacks / 20)
    In the weakauras universe you drop that first line into a custom function for the value to put on a bar, and set the maximum to 20, and you are good to go.

Hi! I am looking for a mod that is able to track certain items I tell it to, and that will alert me when I come across them. (Xmog purposes)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SlippyCheeze View Post
    In the weakauras universe you drop that first line into a custom function for the value to put on a bar, and set the maximum to 20, and you are good to go.
    Could you explain this in a little more detail please?

I tried doing what I thought I had to do which was a custom trigger on a Progress Bar and amended Constie's code to look more like this:

Code:
    function()
    return UnitBuff('player', 'Mana Tea'), 20, true
    end
    This then broke my WeakAuras and I lost them all. I had to reinstall from scratch and start over (lot of hours lost). I'm now back where I am and have learned a lesson about backing up, but kind of stuck on where to go next because I have no idea about lua so this is like gibberish to me.

Could you explain this in a little more detail please?

I tried doing what I thought I had to do which was a custom trigger on a Progress Bar and amended Constie's code to look more like this:

Code:
    function()
    return UnitBuff('player', 'Mana Tea'), 20, true
    end
    That returns the "Mana Tea", 20, true, since the first return value of UnitBuff is the name and not the count. You want to use something like this:
    Code:
    function()
      return select(4, UnitAura("player", "Mana Tea")) or 0, 20, true
    end
    in the custom duration trigger. And in the custom trigger:
    Code:
    function()
      return UnitAura("player", "Mana Tea")
    end
    and a custom untrigger of:

Code:
      function()
        return true
      end
    This then broke my WeakAuras and I lost them all. I had to reinstall from scratch and start over (lot of hours lost). I'm now back where I am and have learned a lesson about backing up, but kind of stuck on where to go next because I have no idea about lua so this is like gibberish to me.
    If you figure out (this time with a backup), a exact sequence of steps that lost you all of your auras, I'd be very interested.

Been trying to make a Weak Aura that shows my targets name when i gained the buff Glyph of Double Jeopardy, but i seem to have hit my limit. I managed to make it display my target name as long as i had the buff, but i cant seem to make it not update when i have it. In other words the name changes if i change my target while i have the buff.
    Code:
    deuAeaGiuKlrvsJcfQtHcmlkQYTefTlujggQIJjQSmuLEgfLPjQ6AsHTHc6BIiJdfY5erDqQs0crv1dPkHjIQYffbTrkIpksAKIaNevQvsLzsrvDtkQ0oLI(jfPHsrflLQuEQKPsvDvrH5kcTxK)kknyYHPulwKQhtHjlWLvSzP0NPkgnQ40QYQrLuVwKYSrPBRK2Tu9BHgUsSCk55k10v56QQTJI67uLQXlsCEbTEujz)WuoYNQhvC3VXQ12ysKBJyFNyTmSSztqKnmR3EE4Ct8Vn5Bfs1MkE5cpCjzUygvRufqva5tv8FSV(q8tvkM22UNJmjZ8mQrJ8MLmpnmJ3KZ1G38uBM5zivbV9cRDO)KYrLxnOY4VV4Q)KYrv7VBCVyNXmaoiiiOxlug935LFlBgZ0cRD4yXK5bXuQSHlCGITq8f)PZoqUjUyBfeYedGoothoiiiiiiiiiiiiR5(wDOuNlJ(7AAVomMPZ2YZCmXa4GGGGGGGGg29an9a4GGGGMEaCqqqqWbbbbbheeeeCqqqqWbbbbbheeeeCqqqqWbbbbbheeeeCqqqqWbbbbbheeeeCqqqqWbbbbbheeeeCqqqqWbbbbbheeeeCqqqqWbbbbbheeeeCqqqqWbbbbbheeeeCqqqqWbbbbbheeeeCWrvOPTT75itYSrJgjNZSCmIHMLusjXBsmKAZmFdQm(7lU6pPCzSeyFdvdZt)O6SEE8mwKpvg)9fxZY5fmuDV1jGkJ)(IRzVWLHQH5PFu93t2F)De)u97dZt)O6ERtavdZt)2urLXFFXvQO6VNS743Yyi(PYGZyKgvdZt)OQBVoBYNAMJQuzdx4afBH4l(tNDGCtCX2kiKo6OIZ88W5OM55Hk2ODa5tLvKDiFQw)S3J8PJo6OQn2V6Xvd1mhJOk4TxyTdRZ2iTnvE1GkRXZl29dxgQEgXov7Z2iTTxe7N9RVo9JktZWV4MVesfx)33RnKkZpHM4tLrmYge9EN4NQxav8f)PZooQ8(l44qnZZdv9)QV1ZJNXAtnZr1(SnsBBoXx)OIFt99n1CPJkBYNQuzdx4afBH4l(tNDGCtCX2kiKkU73y1ABmjYTrSVtSwgw2SjiYgM1BppCUj(3M8TcPJkMPM5YZlp0rea
    Anyone that could help?

Deleted
    That works perfectly. Thank you so much.

As for what broke the Weakauras, I can't explain it exactly because I was tinkering around with lua code that doesn't exist anymore (and I don't know lua so couldn't recreate it if I wanted to) but I can describe exactly what happened. First, the game slowed down, a lot, like periodic mini-crashes. My chat started getting spammed with global errors and when I typed /weakauras it wasn't just that the weakauras were gone, but the weakauras interface was completely black. It had the exterior frame but the interior was black, no "New / Loaded / Not Loaded" or any options, just black. My first instinct was to do a /rl and see if that fixed it, which it did. It made the New / Loaded / Not Loaded headers come back along with all the options, but all the Weakauras were gone. However it didn't stop the global error spam so at that point, since I figured I'd lost everything anyway I uninstalled and reinstalled Weakauras from scratch and started over.

Sorry that's not useful at all.

That works perfectly. Thank you so much.
    As for what broke the Weakauras
    It's pretty likely that your auras weren't lost, but that one of them made WeakAuras unable to load all of them. Next time, please make a backup of the WTF\Account\Accountname\SavedVariables\WeakAuras.lua file and create a bug report.