Didn't expect to get such a fast answer. Thank you very much!

is there any way to stop aura quality decay when you throw them into a dynamic group? its impossible for me to have the aura borders the same size as other auras at the same icon size when theyre in a dynamic group, but when they arent its completely fine. (example: using a 2px border masque skin, looks great on all auras except ones in dynamic group have say a 2px border on the top and left side, but only a 1px border on the right and bottom sides, and the only way to fix it is to make the icons a different size than every other aura, which doesnt really work for me. i also tried .x size changes such as 37.2, 37.5 etc, which didnt help.) also the image quality turns to crap.

also, question about StUF:

right now i have a 1px border around everything. maybe im missing it but is there any way to adjust the border sizes? id like it to be 2px.

also (lol) i can seriously never get custom icons to work in weakauras2. the icon is a power of 2, i put it in my icons folder, reload, and put in the right icon name/directory and its still just a green square. this is the icon i made that im trying to use:

im using blp2png to convert it to png, and i used an already working default icon and modified it. any ideas?

i can manage to get it to show up fine when i just replace an already existing icon and use the same file name, but why wont it work with a custom file name?
    Last edited by kheath812; 2015-03-05 at 05:21 AM.

copypaste your path to icon there

reload - mean restart game or just reloadui?
    Last edited by Aleaa; 2015-03-05 at 06:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aleaa View Post
    reload - mean restart game or just reloadui?
    Just /reload
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootybear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Valancer View Post
    I play as a holy priest and when I ran hfc lfr I noticed after the first boss my heal spell wasn't casting. So I looked at it and it shows that it has a 34.4 min cast time
    Do you have the class trinket? If so, the cast time is correct. /s

you need restart you client when you add new files

any way to get a 2px border on bigwigs? looked through the lua briefly and couldnt find anything, and nothing in the gui.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it possible to add/create custom boss frames?
    Basically i want Firecallers (blast furnace) to appear as boss frames

Quote Originally Posted by cloud7928 View Post
    So I was watching Fragnance stream in mythic Foundry and he had text notes next to his raid frames. Is there any addon that does this or is this something else? Asked in chat but nobody could help me out. Screenshot for clarification what I mean, the red box.

http://i.imgur.com/iztrk28.jpg
    Anyone knows which raid frames + font are these?

Quote Originally Posted by Keosen View Post
    Is it possible to add/create custom boss frames?
    Basically i want Firecallers (blast furnace) to appear as boss frames

Anyone knows which raid frames + font are these?
    1) Not sure it's possible. Boss frame addons show directly what the default frames show. Blizzard tends to be very strict on what is allowed in combat or what frames are clickable in combat. You could try something with focus frames though.

2) AngryAssignments nvm thought you meant the red square...

Quote Originally Posted by kheath812 View Post
    any way to get a 2px border on bigwigs? looked through the lua briefly and couldnt find anything, and nothing in the gui.
    Get !QuseWigs, and edit Wigs.lua line 15 to
    Code:
        edgeSize = 2,

Quote Originally Posted by Juvencus View Post
    1) Not sure it's possible. Boss frame addons show directly what the default frames show. Blizzard tends to be very strict on what is allowed in combat or what frames are clickable in combat. You could try something with focus frames though.
    No, it literally isn't possible: Blizzard assign what "bosses" have frames, and the best you could do would be, eg, a secure action button that ran `/target whatever`but you couldn't do mouseover casting, etc, on it. Which, yes, kind of sucks.

What's addon that say Left Marked, Middle Marked, Right Marked in Method video??

Just wondering if these are elv ui raid frames? Really like the boss an player frames as well any info is appreciated. Even the font is nice :P

Thnx

Deleted
    Hey guys!

I have one "simple" question:

Does anyone know a way to move the damage numbers up a bit.. It seems like they pop up behind the enemy health bars, as it is now - And I often have a hard time seeing what number it actually is.
    So I´m looking for an addon to simple move the numbers up a bit.

Hey all,

I'm considering replacing my current UI for elvUI, what are your guy's opinions on elvUI?

Hi guys,

I am having a little trouble with the tellmewhen addon, first time user. I have Elvui in my folders but its disabled in game. I am trying to make a icon with a countdown timer text for harmony (resto druid buff). Under Timer Sweep I have both 'Show Timer' and 'Show timer text' ticked, but when I test it out the icon only countdowns with a sweep, it doesn't actually show numbers counting down. Would really appreciate some help.

Deleted
    Text appearing over people in raids.

What addon is this that shows timers / text appearing on people mid raid - so for example it would appear in a say text "Bomb" and then proceed to count down 5 4 3 2 1 on the timer of the bomb showing above their head. I've seen it in a lot of mythic kills (the method blackhand one) and others.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by malSheep View Post
    Does anyone know a way to move the damage numbers up a bit.. It seems like they pop up behind the enemy health bars, as it is now - And I often have a hard time seeing what number it actually is. So I´m looking for an addon to simple move the numbers up a bit.
    This pretty much isn't possible: addons can't change the floating text that Blizzard put over the 3D models, and addons don't have access to the location information to display text like those do.

So right now your choices are to use the Blizzard stuff, get numbers over the model in the 3D world, and limited configuration -- or to use something like Parrot or MSBT that puts all the text into fixed-in-space windows.

(Anchoring damage numbers to nameplates would theoretically be possible, but you actually have to mouse over the nameplate or target the mob for an addon to tie the nameplate to the combat log, so that wouldn't be fully reliable. Fun times.)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Allathonis View Post
    I'm considering replacing my current UI for elvUI, what are your guy's opinions on elvUI?
    Your question is too broad and unfocused to get a good answer. Some people here love it, some people use it because the integrated approach reduces pain on major patch days, some people dislike it for technical or aesthetic reasons. We know nothing about you so, like "what class should you play", the answer is "you should use ElvUI if you like ElvUI."

If you have a more concrete question, create a separate thread to discuss it. Be sure to highlight *why* you are thinking of changing away from your current UI, since if ElvUI has the same problems that you are trying to escape someone can likely help you figure that out without having to test the whole thing.

PS: the same answer applies to SupervillainUI, Lui, and any other full UI replacement, if asked in the same way.

Quote Originally Posted by BombayRoll View Post
    Text appearing over people in raids.

What addon is this that shows timers / text appearing on people mid raid - so for example it would appear in a say text "Bomb" and then proceed to count down 5 4 3 2 1 on the timer of the bomb showing above their head. I've seen it in a lot of mythic kills (the method blackhand one) and others.

Thanks
    Custom WeakAuras with text/chat function

I really want to know which addons (or compilation) are used in this UI.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4wHtiP3-ZI

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Juvencus View Post
    Custom WeakAuras with text/chat function
    Dont suppose you can get a copy of these from anyone at the moment for BRF bosses.